🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 380 — A Colinary Journey

I spent about 10 minutes coming up with a snarky comment about how much he looked like the guy from Queens of the Stone Age.

Wow, thank you Brett for picking my plugs theme. And thank you Scott for getting that delicious quote from Homme about my music. Most people don't compliment my chunkiness and it felt good.

Brian Stack is a silly goose, love any of his appearances.

Awful lot of potty jokes in this one, mother wasn't impressed.

Right when I heard that Tom Waits voice, I knew it was you. Congratulations, you must be the record-holder for plugs themes at this point! An honor well deserved.

• Like 1

I loved this episode until we met Huskey's character. I'm not the PC police or anything, but can we NOT with the Mickey Rooney-style Asian impersonations? It's really not funny. I love BH, but that character just didn't do it for me.

Do you feel the same way about the Asian girl who keeps crashing Melissa Wompler's birthday womptaculars?

• Like 2

I loved the terribly wrong Asian accent. I should probably feel bad about that but I'm too busy enjoying it. I was sad when it went away (became 3 young children) and happy when it (for reasons I can't even recall) came back.

So solly.

Oh. And it very much reminded me of this character off YMO's 3rd album (Japanese version only):

Do you feel the same way about the Asian girl who keeps crashing Melissa Wompler's birthday womptaculars?

Is Reardon Asian? Thought it was just a speech impediment.

Which we shouldn't make fun of either, but if it's funny it doesn't matter, and both of these were.

My favourite joke from this episode. Josh Homme saying you must feel SHAT-ERED. everyone else missed it, but I got it Josh.

• Like 1

I loved this episode until we met Huskey's character. I'm not the PC police or anything, but can we NOT with the Mickey Rooney-style Asian impersonations? It's really not funny. I love BH, but that character just didn't do it for me.

Ugh

• Like 4

Err...I think you'll find they're Asian girlS. Katie and kimmy, There are two of them thank you very much.

• Like 2

after the first foam corner, josh says "these are the days. these are the party days" which i'm assuming is a reference to scott's groundbreaking "spiraling out of control" scene from

good one, homey

• Like 5

To what address can I mail your "Heroic Concerned Internet Commenter" trophy?

• Like 7

after the first foam corner, josh says "these are the days. these are the party days" which i'm assuming is a reference to scott's groundbreaking "spiraling out of control" scene from

good one, hommey

fixed that for ya

I really enjoyed Jon Daly and Jon Hamm's "Eagles of Death Metal" characters!

what? not them? real other people? psh. you're crazy.

I really enjoyed Jon Daly and Jon Hamm's "Eagles of Death Metal" characters!

what? not them? real other people? psh. you're crazy.

The non-Homme guy really sounded like Martin Starr to me, I kept spacing and thinking it was him

• Like 1

there was a moment in here when i thought for sure scott was gonna be prompted to mention his friend who sings the monster mash remix, but then i realized there'd probably be a live performance of the song later this oct.

there was a moment in here when i thought for sure scott was gonna be prompted to mention his friend who sings the monster mash remix, but then i realized there'd probably be a live performance of the song later this oct.

I really really hope so. In fact I hope there is not so much a live performance of that song, as a "TOTALLY NEW" song.

• Like 1

Fuck Tom Hanks' son, and fuck the Eagles of Death Metal.

They just steamrolled and never shut up. Not funny.

Thank goodness for Matt Walsh, Brian Husky, and Scott Aukerman.

Fuck Tom Hanks' son, and fuck the Eagles of Death Metal.

They just steamrolled and never shut up. Not funny.

Thank goodness for Matt Walsh, Brian Husky, and Scott Aukerman.

OH, thank God for comedy police! Please assign grades for every guest so that we know how you truly feel.

• Like 2

not to sound like a cranky butt, but this ep was almost exhausting to listen to. kinda wish it was just hanx/EDM or walsh/huskey?? homme was raring to go with them jokes, tho.

also foam corner <3

(the most exhausting ep of this season tho was that one with the Arphon Black people. 2 many jokes per min, i couldn't breathe from the laffs)