🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 381 — Kitchen Stand-Up

Bad boys Nathan Fielder and Anthony Jeselnik aka two-thirds of the Titans of Comedy return to speak on friendship, the difference between what's real and a joke on Nathan For You, and the meaning behind the title of Anthony's new Netflix special "Thoughts and Prayers." Then, author Terry Burkhalter stops by to tell us all about his new cookbook Southern Plates and to perform one of his kitchen stand-up closers. Plus, we hear what Nathan got for lunch during a game of Would You Rather!

My thoughts, ideas, and respect have been forever changed of Nathan Fielder (comedian) after listening to this 'xclusy.

• Like 2

Wow. I mean, I've heard that he has a reputation for being quite offensive, but I was still caught off guard by his comments in this episode. So thank you for censoring Nathan Fielder.

• Like 4

One question, is this episode available on Fresno On Demand?

(Fres)no

• Like 1

I am currently listening to The Travel Bug with August Lindt, oh boy it's still so amazingly and brilliantly hilarious. Such a great line-up, PFT off-mic laugh never gets old

• Like 3

Holy shit that first segment of the episode was so great! Nathan is the ultimate straight guy and Scott and Anthony played on that perfectly. Bleeping the "shocking" comments and Nathan seemingly getting mad at Scott and Anthony was very good content. More Nathan for us please!

• Like 1

My new favorite low key joke might be Scott complaining that Canada is hard to get into and Jeselnik recommending that he start with their early stuff.

• Like 11

I am currently listening to The Travel Bug with August Lindt, oh boy it's still so amazingly and brilliantly hilarious. Such a great line-up, PFT off-mic laugh never gets old

that's different show

• Like 2

Considering he also replied to his own comment with a ridiculous tag, it's possible that Mr. ThunderBusiness is having an Ep of his own.

Geez when did everyone on this forum turn into a bunch of old farts

• Like 4

Still my favourite Nathan Fielder bit, from last year's Comedy Central Non-Denominational Christmas Special:

• Like 2

So?

I believe his point is that this thread topic is a specific episode of a specific podcast. It seemed strange to discuss a different episode of a different podcast a propos of nothing.

C+

Edit: And so what if I have farts of a certain age!

• Like 1

and the award for the most under-appreciated joke in the episode goes to...

Scott: "...and why is Canada so hard to get into?"

Anthony: "you just have to start with their early stuff."

• Like 11

I'm sorry to all the listeners for Nathan's poor attitude and foul mouth. I did my best to catch & bleep all of his hurtful words, I think he may be going through a rough time right now.

• Like 19

I'm absolutely certain that Nathan was saying some disgustingly offensive things, and I'm glad I didn't have to be subjected to it, but if Scott isn't careful he's gonna run out of bleeps again. Then what happens if Leykis returns to spout out his graphically misogynistic and homophobic ideas?

• Like 1

Geez when did everyone on this forum turn into a bunch of old farts

this is stale