🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 381 — Kitchen Stand-Up

I heard the unbleeped version of this episode that they accidentally uploaded for only a few minutes before they replaced it with the current one. Nathan is disgusting and dangerous, I can't remember the last time I've heard so much violent white privilege. Yet his popularity will continue to grow because barely anyone will know the truth.

• Like 4

I'm not trying to stir the pot or be "that" guy, but I don't like Anthony Jeselnik at all. However, I made the promise to myself that I would listen to all CBBs this year. So with that said, if someone doesn't like Anthony Jeselnik, how bearable would you say he is in this episode?

I'm not trying to stir the pot or be "that" guy, but I don't like Anthony Jeselnik at all. However, I made the promise to myself that I would listen to all CBBs this year. So with that said, if someone doesn't like Anthony Jeselnik, how bearable would you say he is in this episode?

very bearable? i dunno he is pretty low key and it's a pretty funny episode. even if you don't like him i think you'll like him with Nathan.

• Like 2

very bearable? i dunno he is pretty low key and it's a pretty funny episode. even if you don't like him i think you'll like him with Nathan.

Much appreciated. My perfect CBB year is intact!

"You really think they can't swim?"

"Now that you've had a change to Google Martin Luther King Jr..."

Yeah Anthony acquits himself very, very well in this episode.

• Like 1

Even if you don't enjoy Jeselnik's stand-up/Comedy Central appearances, I personally think Anthony always delivers on his podcast appearances. He was great on his episode of CBB Live from Bumbershoot back in 2011 accompanied with PFT as Mr. Brainwash and Andy Daly as August Lindt.

I don't enjoy his solo work either, but he is a genuinely funny and likable guy when he's not performing his "character". He's been great on the episodes he's been on, including this one.

• Like 3

Props to the Choctaw for the walk-off home run of "They're closed on Mondays."

• Like 4

On behalf of Canada, I apologize for Nathan's comments and assure you that he does not speak for the rest of us.

We have revoked his Tim Horton's gift card privileges accordingly.

• Like 1

ur a bummer

and you're a delight. we all have our thing.

i was making a fart joke. i know farts come out of bums, but rude.

scott and anthony ganging up on nathan in the first segment was delighting me to no end, i love how frustrated/giggly nathan sounded. the best. also drew tarver was very delightful! scott seemed really into his doofy charac. great ep, tbh.