🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

HOWL Sweepstakes!!

To celebrate the launch of the long-awaited Android app, the Howl team is organizing a special sweepstakes contest for Earwolf fans and giving YOU the chance to win a super amazing prize.

So, what is that prize?

A 2-night trip to LA for TWO, travel and accommodation included. During your visit, you’ll get the chance to visit the Earwolf studios and to sit in on a recording of an Earwolf show! (I also promise to take your picture on the couch in front of the shoe wall.)

Who can enter?

This contest is open to all Howl Premium subscribers that are currently premium or in a free trial - so whether you are Android, iPhone or web user, you can participate! No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of 48 contiguous US or DC.

Visit http://contest.howl.fm/ and enter RIGHT NOW! This contest is only going for the next two weeks so get entered TODAY!

If I entered my e-mail then became a Howl Premium member, am I still entered?

If I entered my e-mail then became a Howl Premium member, am I still entered?

Yes, that's fine. When we pull a winner we will make sure they have a Howl account, and if they don't then someone else will get picked. Cause this is a Howl contest, for Howlies

• Like 1

I've never wanted to win a contest more in my life.

Is everyone getting the important notice emails regardless of whether or not they are premium?

Holy Shit!

I won!!!!!!!!! Just got the email saying I won!

I dont mean to brag but Im so excited!

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this