🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 105 — John Gemberling, Our LIVE Friend

Missed the video so this is a real second Chance at love for me! <3gemberlicking<3

second Chanson

• Like 12

guys, did you see that contest on the earwolf homepage about winning a trip to the studio and sitting in a podcast recording? Let's start a fun discussion - if you won, which podcast would you sit it on?

yo is this racist

• Like 6

Its hard to listen to this without seeing Hayes desperately stare into the eyes of Sean as he searches for the approval of his comedy hero/lover

• Like 14

guys, did you see that contest on the earwolf homepage about winning a trip to the studio and sitting in a podcast recording? Let's start a fun discussion - if you won, which podcast would you sit it on?

The Fogelnest Files.

• Like 4

Let's start a fun discussion - if you won, which podcast would you sit on?

I'd like to sit on Rona and Beverly, if you know what I'm talkin' 'bout. In a sex way.

• Like 10

my 3rd choice would be Spont, purely because I'm sensitive to harsh fluorescent lighting

• Like 4

I've already watched this one twice, so I guess I'll have to listen to it now just for the commercials and also because it was a truly fantastic ep. Next tuesday can't come soon enough

• Like 4

If it really is just sitting in on the recording of the episode, HH would be the best choice because they'd actually acknowledge you.

CBB you'd probably have to stay perfectly quiet.

• Like 2

If it really is just sitting in on the recording of the episode, HH would be the best choice because they'd actually acknowledge you.

CBB you'd probably have to stay perfectly quiet.

That's the exact reason I'd lean towards CBB

• Like 1

I'd just choose Reality Show Show and see what happens

• Like 10

The contest got me to sign up too..

I haven't had a vacation lasting more than 1 day in years (unless you count playing videogames in my room while unemployed)

• Like 2

I also finally trust you guys enough to use a real photo of me. I chose one where im drinking at a race track so you guys will think im cool. let me know if it works

• Like 10

For me, it would be a tough choice between HH and CBB. I feel like so many forum people have already been on HH, it kind of diminishes it's value as a contest prize. Also - it would be scarier b/c they would definitely make fun of me.

Also, good ep. I watched the video before, but listening to the audio is also fun. Great job everyone.

Probably Earwolf Presents, love that show

• Like 6

I would watch the shit out of Mindiana Jones.

• Like 13

Okay, the rules SPECIFICALLY STATE that you can choose from HDTGM, CBB, or Spontaneanation, so if any of you win I am alerting the authorities that you lied about reading the full terms and conditions.

• Like 19

I'd choose CBB (because yuck on those other two) and then with my luck I'd be saddled with, like, that fuckin' dork from fun. or whatever as the guest. Oh cool it's the guy from fun. And it's a solo bolo, awesome, let me buckle in.

• Like 4

since WTF is part of Howl now, 2nd place should be that you get a tour of Marc Maron's house and sit in his garage during a podcast recording. Since his house is a lot smaller than Earwolf studios, he just fills the time by showing you his records, and makes you watch him play the guitar and suck on nicotine lozenges.

Also, you don't get to stay in a hotel. You have to sleep on his back porch with all the stray cats. And he picks you up from the airport

• Like 12

Okay, the rules SPECIFICALLY STATE that you can choose from HDTGM, CBB, or Spontaneanation, so if any of you win I am alerting the authorities that you lied about reading the full terms and conditions.

Snitches get Stitches RanRan. but the kind of stitches i mean are the ones we get from laughing so hard with all our forum buddies!

• Like 16

Anxiety-wise, Spontaneanation would be the best because you'd get your boring-ass life out of the way and the 2nd half is the fun part where they probably make fun of you

CBB/HDTGM, you could really crash and burn

• Like 2

SteveH did you think of me like I thought of you when they talked about our fav singer-songwriter? Love you buddy.

• Like 4

I've eaten so much ice cream the last few days. I hope I dont get diabettes again. Shit sucks.

fallout 4 is basically making me buy a ps4, but I'm wondering if I should wait until black friday/cyber monday. tips?

• Like 3

I've eaten so much ice cream the last few days. I hope I dont get diabettes again. Shit sucks.

fallout 4 is basically making me buy a ps4, but I'm wondering if I should wait until black friday/cyber monday. tips?

I guess that's only, what, like two weeks after the game comes out? That's not too long to wait for a potential good discount.

With that said, my shit is bought and paid for and I will be disconnecting from my entire life when it's released so fuckin' enjoy me while you got me.

• Like 2