🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 105 — John Gemberling, Our LIVE Friend

Hayes and Sean are coming at you live from LA Podfest to chat with the very funny JOHN GEMBERLING about their plans for the upcoming WolfCool Fest, including some new show ideas and bestiality. Then, the live Popcorn Gallery asks about branding and making movies on computers.

• Like 6

This is very exciting. I am always keen to hear relationship advice from Gemberling.

• Like 1

Saw the video of this one and loved it! Added bonus:

all right i listened to the episode and when it came time, i just couldnt pull the trigger. see, theres one more guy who i have to hear on hollywood handbook. i am working now on building a guillotine out in my shed so if this guy is ever on, i can listen in the stocks, ready to hit the lever that releases the blade as soon as that earwolf/wolfcool sting finishes. please mr hays and mr sean, make my life (literally) complete and have john gemberling on your show some day, even if it is many years from now

• Like 11

Missed the video so this is a real second Chance at love for me! <3gemberlicking<3

• Like 8

Even though I've already watched it (I know, I know, I'm really cool), I promise not to spoil it

• Like 3

oh no oh no, earwolf please delete this episode before greggy sees it

• Like 16

Whoever is the guy who asked the question about computer and movie I think that was a good question and I can't wait for your I Was There Too appearance when this becomes known as the greatest podcast episode of all live episodes ever.

• Like 11

guys, did you see that contest on the earwolf homepage about winning a trip to the studio and sitting in a podcast recording? Let's start a fun discussion - if you won, which podcast would you sit it on?

For me, it would be a tough choice between HH and CBB. I feel like so many forum people have already been on HH, it kind of diminishes it's value as a contest prize. Also - it would be scarier b/c they would definitely make fun of me.

Also, good ep. I watched the video before, but listening to the audio is also fun. Great job everyone.

• Like 6

guys, did you see that contest on the earwolf homepage about winning a trip to the studio and sitting in a podcast recording? Let's start a fun discussion - if you won, which podcast would you sit it on?

For me, it would be a tough choice between HH and CBB. I feel like so many forum people have already been on HH, it kind of diminishes it's value as a contest prize. Also - it would be scarier b/c they would definitely make fun of me.

Since you have to subscribe to Howl to enter, I'd want to sit in on something behind the paywall like the Sinbad episode.

• Like 15

Also, good ep. I watched the video before, but listening to the audio is also fun. Great job everyone.

I've never seen a live improv show, so I'd really like to sit in on an i4h. But yeah...it'd be hard to choose between that, CBB and HH. The hosts of all three of those shows are heroes of mine, and not just because they're all white males.

• Like 12

chikensandwitch

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮

• Like 8