🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 105 — John Gemberling, Our LIVE Friend

not if it had yitr's shitty 2 minutes of content + 5 minutes of ads daily format tho

• Like 11

I'm a male and my boss said that there was a lot of drama involving me, having said that, he was talking about my 3 month arc on Days of Our Lives, obviously I'm just kidding around here I'm not even an actor.

• Like 19

not if it had yitr's shitty 2 minutes of content + 5 minutes of ads daily format tho

Nah, it'd have to be all content all the time 24/7 no time for music or plugs

• Like 7

Whenever I create drama at a job they give me the rest of my life off and call the cops to give me a ride.

• Like 5

"Yo is this racist" should have been the title of The Champs.

But a better title for that show would have been "Neal Brennan being racist but getting away with it because he created Chappelle's Show while Moshe and Doug try to distance themselves from his racial theories + Doug's drops".

• Like 4

"Drama", TNT knows

EDIT: sorry, I haven't posted in a while.

• Like 5

Yo Is This Sexist featuring Silvrwoman and MC_khaleezy

Episode idea: Is surprise smoochies sexist?

Good stuff, Yung Chicky. I'm in if Silvr's in.

• Like 7

I'm sorry to say that my chances of winning Drama Queen for my department at this year's Fall Formal look grim.

Always the bridesmaid never the bride eh?

Really just trying to get on an ep of YITS

• Like 10

would subscribe and listen.

in fact, send me over the pilot, i'll put together a little pitch package for wolfcool. all i need is to be credited as the executive producer and get 40% of the ad revenue. also, i'll be on the show weekly, doing my Tracy Morgan in a Nursery character.

• Like 7

Is it sexist to tell a woman that her boobs are stupid?

(Be honest. How could it be sexist if they really ARE stupid? In my America, telling the truth is never sexist and anyone who disagrees is a cunt.)

• Like 14

You could name it This Is Totally Sexist, then people could just call it TITS and remove all doubt. Plus it would be a nice combo of Yo is this Racist and Totally Laime.

• Like 14

Hey Guys wow great episode anyway

I have a podcast called Good or Bad. Or something like that. And its basically a discussion on all things people and places decidinf if theyre good or bad.

I already have a few episodes recorded and it comes out tomorrow!!! If you have any suggestions for topics or have great opinions and would like to be on the show email me at goodorbadpodcast@gmail.com thanks barfbrains. I will share the appropriate links tmrw!

• Like 15

Good stuff, Yung Chicky. I'm in if Silvr's in.

An engineer's been waiting in my trunk since mikebonetti's TITS post

• Like 9

Apparently this is the only way to get a message to Silvrwoman HEY SILVR CHECK UR FACEBOOK MESSAGES

• Like 9

at my last job, there was some kind of computer program/algorithm thing called DRAMA (an acronym for something I'm sure), so there were guys whose job was to always be surrounded by DRAMA. And you what? They were men and I'll bet that did get mentioned in their performance reviews so think about that ladies.

• Like 7

Oh it's definitely because I'm a confident, outspoken woman

and also maybe because I've slept with a few coworkers.

I made out with 3 different people at the work Christmas party last year. One guy got a little jealous when I made out with another guy and tried to punch him. However he was totally fine with me making out with a girl.

• Like 10

I made out with 3 different people at the work Christmas party last year. One guy got a little jealous when I made out with another guy and tried to punch him. However he was totally fine with me making out with a girl.

You were created in a lab to antagonize me.

• Like 13

You're my new hero.

• Like 9

You were created in a lab to antagonize me.

Sexist again. Women were not made in a lab just for you. We were made out of man ribs just for you.

• Like 14