🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 105 — John Gemberling, Our LIVE Friend

Sorry to get off topic, but speaking of chill, MC khaleezy, do you remember that very cold night when we went to that Christmas party? That was a crazy night. You dressed up like a Dairy Pillows and made out with several people if I remember correctly

• Like 9

This forum is getting increasingly horned up. I wonder who the first person to post a nude up here will be. I vote Chanson, because he's so Chanson about everything.

• Like 14

Sorry to get off topic, but speaking of chilling, MC khaleezy, do you remember that very cold night when we went to that Christmas party? That was a crazy night. You dressed up like a Dairy Pillows and made out with several people if I remember correctly

Oh yeah! Forgot about that, I was so fukkin trashed.

Was that the same night you dressed up like me and hit on/got sexually rejected by every single hot person there?

• Like 8

Oh yeah! Forgot about that, I was so fukkin trashed.

Was that the same night you dressed up like me and hit on/got sexually rejected by every single hot person there?

No, I was dressed up like a thejjar that night. You must be thinking of the Chanukah party

• Like 7

You dressed up Dairy Pillows as

a nude Chanson

and got sexually rejected by every single

Chanukah party

This new fanfic is really coming along.

• Like 19

Lousy hot people and your holiday sex parties...

*continues grumbling as he goes back into the sewer where he dresses up rats and stages a rat prom*

• Like 12

i cant even get a date for rat prom :c

• Like 18

Im8QfUO.jpg

You'll always have you, greggy.

• Like 6

This thread has really made me realize something.

Women are funny! Sometimes! But I still prefer the comfort I get from straight WASPy new-englanders.

• Like 10

This thread has really made me realize something.

Women are funny! Sometimes! But I still prefer the comfort I get from straight WASPy new-englanders.

I think that there was a glitch because the whole middle part of you post got omitted. No worries though, I've filled in the blank space for everyone with what I'm pretty sure you meant to say:

This thread has really made me realize something. It's time for me to tell my truth: I'm from new england and am in love with wasps and even like to be stung and my dream is to move in to a comfortable nest with my funny wasp soul mate. She will probably be just as funny as I am because the differences between male and females are very small and far between and have nothing to do with wit. I also think that human men and Women are funny! Sometimes! But I still prefer the comfort I get from straight WASPy new-englanders.

• Like 14

i cant even get a date for rat prom :c

Shouldn't have gotten yourself expelled from Rat High School.

• Like 8

mrs vermowski had it in for me man, just because i flipped her off and left her when she had her tail stuck in a trap. she chewed through it fine anyway so why did i have to go to rat military school

• Like 12

I feel like Silvrwoman and I just had an important moment in what is sure to be a lifelong friendship.

I've already picked out the colors for our matching lanyard keychains

• Like 2

mrs vermowski had it in for me man, just because i flipped her off and left her when she had her tail stuck in a trap. she chewed through it fine anyway so why did i have to go to rat military school

why did this rat high school have rat traps? what did they think they were going to catch? just really irresponsible. i hope that rat military school had better safety standards.

• Like 7

why did this rat high school have rat traps? what did they think they were going to catch? just really irresponsible. i hope that rat military school had better safety standards.

Just rat punks and their rat pranks. When will they learn, the lousy hoodlums?!

• Like 5

maybe it was a mouse trap.

• Like 11

"[Gimberling] So you would raise a baby version of yourself... [sean] to take revenge on my old High School"

HOW IS THIS NOT THE MOST POPULAR PODCAST ON EARWOLF THE INTERNET!?!

lmfao!

• Like 8

do you people like Doug Loves Movies? I just went to a taping at ucb and Paul F. Tompkins did Werner Herzog and that was one of the longest periods of laughing i've ever experienced.

I think i laughed the entire time i saw Hollywood Handbook at ucb (both times).

speaking of hardest time i've ever laughed, Pete Holmes talks about that on his podcast too, am i right? that guy is a fucking dweeb.

• Like 6

Pete Holmes... that guy is a fucking dweeb.

that's really goddam rude. How about, next time, before you post a comment like this: drink some ayahuasca, meditate about it, and find something more positive to vibe about on the forums.

#namasdon't

• Like 6

do you people like Doug Loves Movies? I just went to a taping at ucb and Paul F. Tompkins did Werner Herzog and that was one of the longest periods of laughing i've ever experienced.

I think i laughed the entire time i saw Hollywood Handbook at ucb (both times).

speaking of hardest time i've ever laughed, Pete Holmes talks about that on his podcast too, am i right? that guy is a fucking dweeb.

When the guests good, the ep's good

Also when the guests are just ok, which is most of the time, the ep's still pretty good

In conclusion: I like it, good podcast

• Like 3