🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 105 — John Gemberling, Our LIVE Friend

I didn't mean you, and honestly I didn't even realize you were a guy! I am so sorry for the confusion.

"I apologized for the confusion," Spunky apologized.

Sidenote I'm not good at Tom Swifties.

• Like 12

By "that guy" do you mean me?

Edited cause I don't like making mean jokes

first draft was better.

#classicfuckNormjoke

• Like 4

palindrome racecar spelled backward is spelled backward forward as it is spelled saippuakivikauppias forward and racecar spelled backward palindrome is forward racecar spelled backward forward spelled backward racecar palindrome saippuakivikauppias palindrome

^^^^^did i do it right!?!?!?

• Like 7

chkn yer too smart for this forum.

• Like 4

first draft was better.

#classicfuckNormjoke

Yea, but is it really worth the cost of the apology flowers I'd have to send?

• Like 2

Quit bein' a fuckin' homo, chikman.

(We can't be misogynist anymore, so I'm trying something new for a little bit.)

You guys are really queerin' up the joint!

• Like 10

Yea, but is it really worth the cost of the apology flowers I'd have to send?

flowers? you're not gonna kill norm with your wit. you'll just feed his delightful grumpiness.

oh boy...

• Like 7

i'm such a gay person i like to have sex with other men. cuz i'm gay. (i'm actually more bi if that's still a thing)

did i do it right?

• Like 7

I never said other people can't be misogynist still, just that I am not going to be. Frankly, it would be a bit of a relief if some other people would be a bit more misogynist in here, because I was doing more than my fair share and now that I've stopped I really worry about what is going to happen.

But don't say "homo" that's super fucked up. If two dudes want to rub their butts together, OR their dicks, it's none of your business and anyway it's a beautiful act of love.

• Like 8

I'll take over for you, Spunky. Here we go..

chicks, right? it's like why did you wear that dress or whatever? must be that time of the month. And they only got that job because they're so pretty and then they complain that they don't make as much as me? well now you make more than me b/c you're my boss and you got promoted b/c you're lookin all cute all the time. And who knows what they're thinking? All those emotions...ooh boy. And they try to be funny and stuff, but they're just not as funny as dudes bro, right? come on. Look at me with a straight face and tell me that sarah silverman is a better comedian than steve harvey. You couldn't do it. I thought so.

• Like 10

Let me know when racism becomes a thing here. I was raised by two moms so the homophobia/sexism doesn't make me too comfortable, but I live in the south and feel like I'd thrive in a racially charged environment.

• Like 14

Are you sick and fucking tired of lame podcasts where the hosts are experienced and know what they're doing? Are you tired of good audio quality where some ones mic doesnt constantly fuck up? Well boy do I have the podcast for you!

Good or Bad Podcast is a podcast where we decide if something, someone, or somewhere is good or bad. Now I have to warn you, after recorded 2 episodes some one told me that this already exists almost exactly, but they probably arent funny and I dont fucking care! I'm Kevin O'Brien for fuck sake!

You think their guests are as good as forum stars Bruce Reid Robinson II and Joe McGurl!? THEY NOT. Join us week 1 the inaugural week, the first one, where we discuss ROBOTS and decide if they're good or bad.

GOOD OR BAD PODCAST

THIS WEEKS EP - https://soundcloud.com/goodorbadpodcast/episode-1-robots-joe-mcgurl-bruce-reid-robinson-ii

https://soundcloud.com/goodorbadpodcast (Soundcloud)

http://feeds.feedburner.com/soundcloud/oLls (RSS)

It gon be on itunes real quick. real real real quick.

Thanks for your love and support. There was no "pilot" episode so what u see is what you get. When its on itunes and shit reviews would be so grouper(grouper is a fish, so its "a fish", so its official, so grouper)

• Like 21

Hate all those fricking try-hard podcasters with their good sound quality and experience, ugh makes me sick just thinking about them

• Like 6

I don't think I've ever had a Whopper in my life

I came late in life to the

Aw man, a Primus deep cut! We can totally be friends...y'know, if you want.

• Like 2

But don't say homo that's super fucked up. If two dudes want to rub their butts together, OR their dicks, it's none of your business and anyway it's a beautiful act of love.

Women can be homo, too.

#Sexist #EpicFail

• Like 11

what should I do for halloween? last year I dressed up as Garth. My son was Wayne. It was really cool.B1UtScFCcAAVNQR.jpg

I fucked up. Should have started a podcast to ask this question.

This week on All The Forums Ladies.. Which costume should Elizamuffins wear to go Trick or Treating in the dark and be noticed by absolutely no one but probably make her kid a little happy and make some good memories? How drunk will Silvrwoman get and has Dairy Pillows made out with MC Khawhatever yet? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT!

Apologies the pod was late this week.

We were all on our periods.

Edited by elizamuffins
  • Like 21

Is it weird that the photos that pop up on my FB feed in relation to Sean's wedding are making me cry?

They just looks so happy!

I must not be the bitter bitch I thought I was.

• Like 5

Is it weird that the photos that pop up on my FB feed in relation to Sean's wedding are making me cry?

They just looks so happy!

I must not be the bitter bitch I thought I was.

This broad, am I right?

*does dismissive handwank motion*

Oh hey, last year's rat prom king and queen just got engaged. I have *sniff* no feeling *rubs eyes* one way or the other *reaches for tissues* about this.

• Like 6

Does this misogynist, sewer-dwelling rat-shipper character do it for any of you guys and girls?

• Like 7