🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 105 — John Gemberling, Our LIVE Friend

what should I do for halloween? last year I dressed up as Garth. My son was Wayne. It was really cool.B1UtScFCcAAVNQR.jpg

I fucked up. Should have started a podcast to ask this question.

This week on All The Forums Ladies.. Which costume should Elizamuffins wear to go Trick or Treating in the dark and be noticed by absolutely no one but probably make her kid a little happy and make some good memories? How drunk will Silvrwoman get and has Dairy Pillows made out with MC Khawhatever yet? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT!

Apologies the pod was late this week.

We were all on our periods.

Is it weird that the photos that pop up on my FB feed in relation to Sean's wedding are making me cry?

They just looks so happy!

I must not be the bitter bitch I thought I was.

You and your son should go as Hayes and Sean this year. This podcast sounds awesome. And I felt weird for "liking" the wedding photos on FB, but they were so nice.

• Like 4

Thursday drinking is great guys. Getting close to bad decision territory. I'll keep you posted

• Like 8

*moves in closer*

jesus, you're bringing up memories of the one sexual experience I can associate with a jar... I don't like this feeling.

• Like 7

*moves in closer*

I was really trying to get SteveH's attention but you can't always get what you want I guess.

• Like 3

My name is Chanson and I do not like jokes.

• Like 16

alright everyone calm down everything is going to be fine

chanson does this from time to time

please for the love of all that is holy don't make eye contact or any sudden movements that might look even a little comical

just nod and smile politely and maneuver yourselves toward the door

it'll be alright

EDIT: HEY CHANSON! BUDDY! ANYTHING INTERESTING GOING ON GEOPOLITICALLY RIGHT NOW? HOW'S THE STOCK MARKET DOING?

(people please go save yourselves)

• Like 15

My name is Chanson and I do not like jokes.

Guess that is why you barely ever like my posts!

• Like 13

Guess that is why you barely ever like my posts!

I thought it was because you are a woman.

• Like 9

I love that song that references Michelle Pfeiffer . When youre talking ultra relevant mega babe pop culture icons you cant leave her out.

The one about Uma Thurman dancing is also great. My girlfriends a total Uma out there on the floor and I just do my best Travolta and try to keep up!

• Like 11

Hi folks. Haven't posted in here yet this week.

Hayes, Julie, and Tom on Best Show this week was so so so so so so funny. So funny.

Full disclosure I thought the previous Tom Scharpling stuff I listened to was average, not classic. This tho? Bingo.

Edit skip ahead to 50:30 minutes if no one has said that before (although the beginning is pretty funny too)

• Like 10

I only read my own posts.

But I thought you didn't like jokes? You don't crack yourself up?

• Like 4

I haven't said anything about this yet because I feel weird promoting myself but Forum Darling Nohorseman was a guest on the most recent episode of my podcast Winefeld where we critique wine and discuss an episode of Seinfeld. You can listen to it here or via iTunes. Noponyboy was a fantastic guest and you all should listen to this episode for him. It's longer than most eps of the show but that's just because he was so fun to talk to.

Also a mutual friend told me Hayley Huntley listened to my show and called it "delightful" so there's that.

• Like 20

so are we required to have a podcast to post on the forum now? Guess I better start thinking of ideas...

MC_k - I don't think I've ever heard a concept for a podcast that I liked more than this one. Will have to listen.

• Like 8

Anyone want to start a podcast with me? My idea is we watch an M. Night Shyamalan movie on mute while we play Breaking Bad audio over it. It'll be called "Shya Signs, Bitch!".

• Like 7

Anyone want to start a podcast with me? My idea is we watch an M. Night Shyamalan movie on mute while we play Breaking Bad audio over it. It'll be called "Shya Signs, Bitch!".

hard pass.

• Like 11

• Ted Talks - I've never seen the movie Ted, but I discuss what I think it's probably about. Segments include: TedBeat - where I compare 2 famous Teds and decide which is worse (Ted Bundy vs. Ted Kennedy)

• Girls I F****d - a limited podcast series consisting of maybe 5 episodes. More like 4 1/2

• Starr Talk Radio - the only podcast dedicated to Ringo Starr. co-hosted by Mike Hanford as John Lennon

• Like 16

Are any of you people doing TheList app (or whatever its official name is) yet? That new social media thing where you post, uh... lists. I think the idea has potential. ANYWAY, the boys are both on there; Sean has a few lists on his. Check it out. Thanks.

• Like 3