🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 105 — John Gemberling, Our LIVE Friend

I haven't said anything about this yet because I feel weird promoting myself but Forum Darling Nohorseman was a guest on the most recent episode of my podcast Winefeld where we critique wine and discuss an episode of Seinfeld

I have a similar one, its the same idea but with the Simpsons and breakfast drinks. It's called OJ Simpson's Podcast. It gets negative reviews.

• Like 14

Are any of you people doing TheList app (or whatever its official name is) yet? That new social media thing where you post, uh... lists. I think the idea has potential. ANYWAY, the boys are both on there; Sean has a few lists on his. Check it out. Thanks.

This is very strange. I just went outside to smoke (sorry) and was looking at my phone, and saw that email you get from twitter that tells you what people are tweeting since I never look at twitter. One of the tweets was a list from BJ Novak of 'post 2012 episodes of this office I wish I could have written'. I had never seen this lists app before, and as soon as I got back to my desk I saw this post.

Are you monitoring me? Is my employer paying you? Please don't tell them about how unproductive I'm being. It's slow today. I swear!

update: turns out BJ Novak created this app http://www.wired.com/2015/10/bj-novak-wuhpf-list-app/

• Like 4

I am monitoring you but don't worry, bud - I'm letting your bosses know that you're doing well, despite surrounding yourself with so much drama.

• Like 10

Are any of you people doing TheList app (or whatever its official name is) yet? That new social media thing where you post, uh... lists. I think the idea has potential. ANYWAY, the boys are both on there; Sean has a few lists on his. Check it out. Thanks.

links or it didn't happen

• Like 2

I haven't said anything about this yet because I feel weird promoting myself but Forum Darling Nohorseman was a guest on the most recent episode of my podcast Winefeld where we critique wine and discuss an episode of Seinfeld. You can listen to it here or via iTunes. Noponyboy was a fantastic guest and you all should listen to this episode for him. It's longer than most eps of the show but that's just because he was so fun to talk to.

Also a mutual friend told me Hayley Huntley listened to my show and called it "delightful" so there's that.

I'm legitimately super excited to listen to this.

• Like 6

Beej asked me not to link directly, to encourage people to sign up for their own account. Sorry Norm.

• Like 1

I'm legitimately super excited to listen to this.

If I disappoint Chanson I will be throwing myself off the nearest bridge.

• Like 6

At least you have plenty of options.

Pittsburgh* joke.

*A 2006 study determined that Pittsburgh has 446 bridges, and with its proximity to three major rivers and countless hills and ravines, Pittsburgh is known as "The City of Bridges".

• Like 11

At least you have plenty of options.

Pittsburgh* joke.

*A 2006 study determined that Pittsburgh has 446 bridges, and with its proximity to three major rivers and countless hills and ravines, Pittsburgh is known as "The City of Bridges".

If you're having trouble choosing, go with the most heavily used bridge and do it at the most congested time of day so that at least you'll get some attention out of the situation.

lVsegRI.jpg?1

• Like 9

It's not too bad. Chanson used to like me, now he doesn't. The only things that really happened were that my credit score crashed and my parents killed my siblings and then each other.

• Like 10

It's not too bad. Chanson used to like me, now he doesn't. The only things that really happened were that my credit score crashed and my parents killed my siblings and then each other.

I still like you... Those things were just icing on the cake.

• Like 9

i need an app that instantly takes me to my posts with lots of likes

I can't make that many bookmarks

• Like 9

just bookmark that one baby, its going gold

• Like 8

i need an app that instantly takes me to my posts with lots of likes

I can't make that many bookmarks

SteveH will read them to you over the phone*

*This is a callback joke I think

• Like 3

y0YvqDV.jpg

New York Dolls dressed by Westwood and McLaren 1973.

• Like 3

Pot -> Heroin -> LSD

Fuck, I read the directions wrong. No wonder I'm not holding anymore sugar cubes and have issues opening bottle caps sometimes.

• Like 2

Be sure to check out my podcast Rat's Happening!! Me and my favorite rats sit around a shitty old tape recorder and talk about the show What's Happening!! Also, I try to prevent the rats from biting each other and/or me.

Rat's Happening!!: the only podcast available exclusively on a dirty cassette.

• Like 13

Be sure to check out my podcast Rat's Happening!! Me and my favorite rats sit around a shitty old tape recorder and talk about the show What's Happening!! Also, I try to prevent the rats from biting each other and/or me.

I'll be a guest. Come find me. Right now. I'm in squirrrrrel hill.

• Like 4

omg you guys, speaking of drugs, and I'm sorry cause I know ppl don't like to hear someone share her "that time I got high" experience, but I just have to tell you this crazy, trippy story. A while ago when I was sooooo high...totally loaded, I mean it was insane how high I was, you wouldn't even be able to imagine how stoned I was, like way higher than you would think. Anyway, I was so high that I went to rehab

• Like 16

I got excited for a second 'cause I thought that the yellow text was a link to the actual podcast. Very disappointing

• Like 1