🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 105 — John Gemberling, Our LIVE Friend

omg you guys, speaking of drugs, and I'm sorry cause I know ppl don't like to hear someone share her "that time I got high" experience, but I just have to tell you this crazy, trippy story. A while ago when I was sooooo high...totally loaded, I mean it was insane how high I was, you wouldn't even be able to imagine how stoned I was, like way higher than you would think. Anyway, I was so high that I went to rehab

You got hooked on phonics, too?

• Like 2

Stephanie, what's the coolest trick you can do with a basketball?

Brandon, are you happy? Look inside yourself, do you feel like you matter? Do you think anyone will remember you when you die?

• Like 3

please submit questions for two guys

brandon content

allen stephanie

Brandon, it's Jack. We went to highschool together (remember shooting snot rockets at those dumbturds Tim Erns n' Diquon Ditions) I just wanted to know if you ever bucked Whitney Petrozzi after homecoming? get back at me on classmates.com bro

Allyne, boxers or brief MMA fights?

• Like 6

Dear Ms. Allynne,

Is it better to own one car, or two motorcycles? They have the same number of wheels but past that I'm stumped.

Thank you.

• Like 15

Stephanie,

A lot has been said about your exceptional hair. Do you feel this puts an unfair pressure on your hair to be above average? What do you think we as a society can do to combat the objectification of hair?

thanks, souprman.

• Like 6

Brandon,

Do you believe in cognitive dissonance or do you think the liberals are just making fun of us?

thanks,

Brandon Content.

• Like 3

Stephanie,

You like Lake Bell? She nice?

What's the best way to sneak in to a famous person's house?

What's the traffic like in LA? Is it good or bad? Any shortcuts I should know about?

• Like 8

Stephanie, are you still looking into the whole kids thing? I am available for adoption and I'm great at French braiding hair.

Brandon, are you hot and/or single? I'm just curious that's all.

• Like 7

Dear Ms Allen,

Do you ever feel guilty that your good looks have given you an unfair advantage in Hollywood? Does it make you sick inside when you compare yourself to someone like, say, a Casey Affleck, or maybe a Clint Howard, who has honestly earned their fame through acting talent and hard work?

Dear Brandon,

Remember that big argument you had with your high school math teacher, about how you didn't need to learn trigonometry because "none of the real ballers ever use that shit in the real world?" How's that working out for you, big guy?

• Like 12

Thursday drinking is great guys. Getting close to bad decision territory. I'll keep you posted

We're best friends now.

• Like 2

Stephanie, you found your fiancee on the set of "In a World." Any ideas on where I could find my fiancee? She's been gone for a few weeks and all her stuff is missing and I'm starting to get worried.

• Like 18

Stephanie what's your shoe size? I bought a pair online the other day and they are a little too tight for me and I can't be bothered returning them. Do you want them?

Brandon, wanna make-out?

• Like 14

please submit questions for two guys

brandon content

allen stephanie

YUS

I FUCKIN' MADE IT

I can't think of anything

• Like 1

Stephanie,

As a Buffalo Bills fan, you're familiar with torture. Should we indict the CIA for crimes against humanity?

Kerblonk,

Blink

• Like 5

Stephanie, do you think you could beat me at basketball? I'm pretty tall, just so you know.

• Like 9

Stephanie & Brandon,

If the time space continuum could tear, doesn't that make it sound cheap, and what does that say about intelligent design?

Thank you,

Rev. Dr. Pete Souprman

• Like 9

Stephanie,

Some people say since you're the last wild horse to appear on the podcast, you're the least wild horse. Please refute this

• Like 9

Stephanie, are haters mad because you stack paper higher than the height of Breckin Meyer, or because your shot so silk that they call you soy milk?????

• Like 13

Stephanie,

You must know a lot about horses. CRZMgKxU8AA06xE.jpgCRZMgKxU8AA06xE.jpgCRZMgKxU8AA06xE.jpgaW4nXpl.jpg?

Regards,

Blink

• Like 9

Brandon,

What's the most important part of advertising?

Stephanie,

What's the best way to become a movie star?

• Like 5