🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 105 — John Gemberling, Our LIVE Friend

Hello Stephanie, it's Joe McGurl, your old friend from Bible Camp.

My question is this: What is one non-food item that you wish you could eat?

Also, you've famously said that you created the "Horse dance" for Gangnam Style and that Psy stole it from you when he watched you perform one night in Cabo San Lucas. Care to comment?

• Like 4

Brandon,

Speaking of horses, are you a dead one we're beating?

Congratulations,

Blink

• Like 5

y0YvqDV.jpg

New York Dolls dressed by Westwood and McLaren 1973.

Once when I was in high school, New York Dolls played a show in my town. I begged my parents to let me go, but they said the Devil was clearly speaking through the music of this band and therefore they could not in good conscience allow me to attend. They even stayed up late the night of the show to make sure I didn't attempt to sneak out.

My punk friend Jake who is now a UVa grad who wears boat shoes and pink button down shirts with popped collars ended up going to the show without me. He fought his way to the front of the crowd and got guitar picks from Sylvain and Conte which he then framed and gave to me for my 17th birthday.

Six years later, I am still furious with my parents, and I still have those picks.

The End.

• Like 13

Ever since Valerie Bryant became my best friend I won at stock market and scored over 6 touchdowns in sports. I have babes galore to do sex with and only smoke imported menthols. Frequently when I am experiencing ethereal beauty of sunsets butterflies land on my hands. Also beverage taste noticeably better.

Thanks Valerie, not only for all you've done for me but for all of humanity and the universe.

• Like 15

Hey, happy birthday, Valerie Bryant! I'm sure you're the ONLY person who had a birthday this week! Yep, nobody else. Just you. CONGRATULATIONS!

Me and the rats hate all of you.

• Like 8

Happy Birthday to all the alumni of North Central Rat High. You're the future, the disgusting disease ridden future.

• Like 6

Happy bday val

vb its ur birthday

u got a something and a duh do and ur 1st kiss from a boy

• Like 9

Hey guys, quick confession time. I was projecting my own feelings onto the rats earlier. They don't hate you. Baldspot actually thinks Greggy is cute. Ol' One Eye has a crush on Chanson. And Chewed-Off Ears wants to bang everybody.

I'm sorry for lying to you all. I feel like a real Steve Ratazzisi.

• Like 17

Hey guys, quick confession time. I was projecting my own feelings onto the rats earlier. They don't hate you. Baldspot actually thinks Greggy is cute. Ol' One Eye has a crush on Chanson. And Chewed-Off Ears wants to bang everybody.

I'm sorry for lying to you all. I feel like a real Steve Ratazzisi.

• Like 9

Hit backspace on the "s" in the "https" in that link and she'll embed like ya want er to

• Like 9

Blink, check out my post count!

• Like 14

a UVa grad who wears boat shoes and pink button down shirts with popped collars

Redundant. That's basically our uniform.

• Like 5

Once when I was in high school, New York Dolls played a show in my town. I begged my parents to let me go, but they said the Devil was clearly speaking through the music of this band and therefore they could not in good conscience allow me to attend. They even stayed up late the night of the show to make sure I didn't attempt to sneak out.

My punk friend Jake who is now a UVa grad who wears boat shoes and pink button down shirts with popped collars ended up going to the show without me. He fought his way to the front of the crowd and got guitar picks from Sylvain and Conte which he then framed and gave to me for my 17th birthday.

Six years later, I am still furious with my parents, and I still have those picks.

The End.

Glad to hear Jake cleaned up his act.

• Like 11

Glad to hear Jake cleaned up his act.

the most dad-like take away as was possible from Khaleezeeees's post.

• Like 10

I was supposed to interview Syl Sylvain recently but he big timed me.

PS Hayes isn't THAT tall.

• Like 7

Girl at work tried to set me up with her sister. She showed me a picture. I had to shut that down with the quickness.

Guy at work holding two sticks: "im eating like one of those ... what are they called orientals?"

• Like 8

Girl at work tried to set me up with her sister. She showed me a picture. I had to shut that down with the quickness.

Why? She reminded you too much of your mom? That happened to me once too. Work with it, trust me

• Like 11