🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 105 — John Gemberling, Our LIVE Friend

You guys watch the star wars trailer? I was upset with the lack of ewoks but other than that pretty cool

• Like 7

this is the biggest name change blunder since the Game of Scones incident of 2015.

• Like 11

If Ashley Absinthe is some sort of halloween-themed reference, I don't get it. Also, I hate it and think it is in very poor taste!

You're on very thin ice, "Ashley." At this point all you have going for you is that you are friends with our good friend nohorseman, and you make good funny posts. Not making any permanent judgements yet, but all I can say is that you better be secretly hot.

• Like 12

The pumpkin is my head dummy! Doctor says the thing underneath should clear up in a few days

yep just call souprman a dummy and get over 10 likes. no no, it was clever. really it was. maybe a bit of pandering, but hey who am i to judge?

• Like 9

Holy crap! That star wars trailer. I'm a big ole nerd with a rebel alliance tattoo and that trailer... Wow.

Also, did anyone else here hear PFT say "what up what up" at the top of today's Spont? I think he's messing with us. I confronted him about it in the Ask Paul thread on the Spont forum and of course he ignored me and answered an older question.

• Like 4

If Ashley Absinthe is some sort of halloween-themed reference, I don't get it. Also, I hate it and think it is in very poor taste!

You're on very thin ice, "Ashley." At this point all you have going for you is that you are friends with our good friend nohorseman, and you make good funny posts. Not making any permanent judgements yet, but all I can say is that you better be secretly hot.

I think she's trying to do a topical costume referencing the Ashley Madison scandal or something. I don't get it either.

• Like 13

I think that a full episode could be devoted to a teezer freaser about this final force awakens teezer.

I know that only the real nerds would be into it, but maybe it could open up some eyes, like the nip/tuck episode.

• Like 5

I think she's trying to do a topical costume referencing the Ashley Madison scandal or something. I don't get it either.

Either topical or tropical and Ashley absinthe is some alcoholic version of the chiquita banana lady and if that's the case I thought we don't like racism here even if a girl says it

• Like 10

my professor (screenwriting) stopped class to show the whole class the new star wars trailer.

he then talked about tarintino and his great humor (lol) and said he watched classic comedy like abott and costello

since then, i have not stopped thinking about Samuel L Jackson and Tarintino doing the who's on first bit

• Like 17

my professor (screenwriting) stopped class to show the whole class the new star wars trailer.

he then talked about tarintino and his great humor (lol) and said he watched classic comedy like abott and costello

since then, i have not stopped thinking about Samuel L Jackson and Tarintino doing the who's on first bit

"Say what again!"

"No, what's on second!"

You're right, that is funny

• Like 13

You guys watch the star wars trailer? I was upset with the lack of ewoks but other than that pretty cool

Carrie Fisher was a highlight for me. That's all I can say right now.

• Like 4

Either topical or tropical and Ashley absinthe is some alcoholic version of the chiquita banana lady and if that's the case I thought we don't like racism here even if a girl says it

i had no idea the chiquita banana lady was a racist.

you mean i've been eating racist bananas my whole fucking life?!

• Like 5

How DARE u guys? Ashley Absinthe is my birth name given to me by my parents who both went to medical school. Stop disrespecting my family like this. I WILL call the motherfucking police. DOn't test me!

I'm so pissed I can't even do a good post!!

• Like 6

How DARE u guys? Ashley Absinthe is my birth name given to me by my parents who both went to medical school. Stop disrespecting my family like this. I WILL call the motherfucking police. DOn't test me!

I'm so pissed I can't even do a good post!!

your parents went to medical marijuana school

lol, burnt

• Like 12

referencing the Ashley Madison scandal or something.

As someone who has changed his shitty name several times, I genuinely don't care about the MC_khaleezy switch-a-magoo (you do you galpal).

I just wanted to interject my resentment to the world over the whole Ashleymadmen.com scandal. I got super drunk one night, spending several United States Dollars on intending to copulate with the attendees of the aforementioned webworld, and received no replies! Two days later, news breaks out that sadsacks like me are on the jamstand and then Uncle Sam is banging my door down for answers! Who cares if I sank twelve grand into naughty Nancy's who want to hook up all nonchalant, it shouldn't matter if I'm hiding "income tax" from "the IRS". I'm just trying to get my nut off, ya know?

Anyway, thanks for reading guys. I hope you learn to open your beer or whatever. I prefer pop-tops.

• Like 6

hey guys I'm changing my display name because my old one was stupid and I hate it but don't worry it's still me your favorite forum poster.

Dammit I probably can't even get a refund on that Mc_khaleezy background check. Do you know how much you're costing me?

yep just call souprman a dummy and get over 10 likes. no no, it was clever. really it was. maybe a bit of pandering, but hey who am i to judge?

Sorry, I was being pumpkin-headed, and squashed your feelings just to make a joke. I hope you'll eventually orange me.

• Like 8

Carrie Fisher looks like she has aged 40 years since the first film, they should have recast her with a younger actress. How am I supposed to believe that she is a jedi princess who kills people? Hopefully they do CGI like they did with yoda.

• Like 7

How am I supposed to believe that she is a jedi princess who kills people?

The Force? idk, I like star track.

The Force? idk, I like star track.

lol you can't force her to try and do the jedi tricks, that's why cgi would be best.

• Like 2

Carrie Fisher looks like she has aged 40 years since the first film, they should have recast her with a younger actress. How am I supposed to believe that she is a jedi princess who kills people? Hopefully they do CGI like they did with yoda.

I'm still way into Carrie Fisher.

• Like 3

when r2 zapped open that ewok's torso and crawled inside to stay warm i went bonkers. they've topped it. i never thought id be here now saying this but theyve topped it.

• Like 2

Sorry, I was being pumpkin-headed, and squashed your feelings just to make a joke. I hope you'll eventually orange me.

Gourd job!

• Like 3

"Say what again!"

"No, what's on second!"

You're right, that is funny

classic comedy.

i'm glad that 12 forum posters (including myself) liked this. i tried this bit out with the guy sitting next to me and he was not amused.

• Like 3