🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 105 — John Gemberling, Our LIVE Friend

Men are good for a lot but they can on!y do do much.

got me pegged, I doo doo a whole lot. ha ha B)

• Like 13

CBB shouted out Hayes and Sean for writing on The Gridner which was being promoted today. Has anyone here seen that show? Thoughts?

Great ensemble. Fun dialogue pace. Rob Lowe is funny in it.

• Like 5

I'm predicting that Brandon Content is going to be a "character guest" on the Steph allynne episode. Any predictions on who will portray him. I'm hoping it's Hanford.

• Like 3

CBB shouted out Hayes and Sean for writing on The Gridner which was being promoted today. Has anyone here seen that show? Thoughts?

Just watched the pilot on my lunch break, I liked it will probably watch it regularly. Its funny. Rob Lowe says 'Literally' like he did in the other show. Kumail plays a guy named Leonard.

• Like 5

I'm predicting that Brandon Content is going to be a "character guest" on the Steph allynne episode. Any predictions on who will portray him. I'm hoping it's Hanford.

I hope its SteveH

• Like 9

silvr i dont want to panic you but there's a pumpkin on your head. don't make any sudden movements. those things are vicious this time of year.

The pumpkin is my head dummy! Doctor says the thing underneath should clear up in a few days

• Like 13

Greggy's son.

• Like 18

got me pegged, I doo doo a whole lot. ha ha B)/>

I usually have my boyfriend proofread my posts but he was busy pre opening all the jars in the house so I wouldn't hurt myself.

• Like 9

hi guys it's me kittens here hi anyone know what episode's on tomorrow

also guys i'm so bored it's chris's birthday but he got really cross with me cos in the past i teased him for not knowing how to read a 24 hour clock and he really told me off for teasing him about it tonight

he really should know how to tell the time though

anyway hope you're all okay

ok see ya

• Like 9

I hope its SteveH

Hayes wanted me to read for the part, but I politely reminded him that I'm offer-only.

• Like 10

hey guys I'm changing my display name because my old one was stupid and I hate it but don't worry it's still me your favorite forum poster.

• Like 6

It's nohorseman's HH peripheral podcast roundup!!!!

Giddy up pardners.

Round One:

• Good or Bad debut ep - robot - What a theme song!! What a bunch of funny fellows. There is very little to me that is so funny as two people jokingly going "you thinkin' what I'm thinkin." 'Comin out hot!' as the hands say here on the ranch, a 5-star debut.
  • Winefeld ep - Grgich Hills Sauv + The Statue - Wonderful host, exquisite editing. The guest sounds like not-funny TJ Miller, has way more vocal tics than he realized, and why does he keep bringing up weird feet stuff in the drinking game? Host, editing, premise, wine, show 5 stars. Guest? one star.
  • Best Show - I already mentioned how much I love this. So dang good! The rare podcast ep that I listen to twice almost back-to-back

Round Two will feature TWB and PAW but I'm a bit behind on the listening, but these two are so consistent why would you even need the update!?

• Like 16

• Winefeld ep - Grgich Hills Sauv + The Statue - Wonderful host, exquisite editing. The guest sounds like not-funny TJ Miller, has way more vocal tics than he realized, and why does he keep bringing up weird feet stuff in the drinking game? Host, editing, premise, wine, show 5 stars. Guest? one star.

so funny cause i was gonna say literally the exact reverse of this. that host is garbage and sounds like she would get zero likes on her posts in this forum just hypothetically. i thought the guest was very funny and nice and charming but maybe that's just me.

• Like 8

It's nohorseman's HH peripheral podcast roundup!!!!

Giddy up pardners.

Round One:

• Good or Bad debut ep - robot - What a theme song!! What a bunch of funny fellows. There is very little to me that is so funny as two people jokingly going "you thinkin' what I'm thinkin." 'Comin out hot!' as the hands say here on the ranch, a 5-star debut.
  • Best Show - I already mentioned how much I love this. So dang good! The rare podcast ep that I listen to twice almost back-to-back

Round Two will feature TWB and PAW but I'm a bit behind on the listening, but these two are so consistent why would you even need the update!?

I think you sound nice, and your obsession with feet is OK.

• Like 7

You guys watch The Grinder yet? I am 2 eps in and Hayes and Sean and the Scuzz Man have really done it this time. That kid from The Wizard is all growed up. Rob Lowe is every bit as sexy as he was in St. Elmo's Fire ( miss that earring though),and the waitress has moved on with her life!!!!

Tune in (to Tokyo) if you wanna be cool.

• Like 8

Watched the Grinder pilot:

A fresh take on the clean sitcom format. Rob Lowe is handsom and charming, Fred Savage uses his hot chops, and The Boyz contribute to the brilliant writing that provides the comedy of the show. Best new show of the season.

C+

• Like 4

While I'm on this streak of terrible posts I just want to say that Vince Vaughn did 9/11:

• Like 14

so funny cause i was gonna say literally the exact reverse of this. that host is garbage and sounds like she would get zero likes on her posts in this forum just hypothetically. i thought the guest was very funny and nice and charming but maybe that's just me.

I think that you're a great host, even if your knowledge of hardcore punk is severely lacking.

• Like 5

A regular Niles and Daphne over here. It's like will they or won't they right?

• Like 10

Pretty good, Steve

• Like 8

hey guys I'm changing my display name because my old one was stupid and I hate it but don't worry it's still me your favorite forum poster.

LIAR! Who are you and what have you done with our beloved MC Khaleezy?!

• Like 7