🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 105 — John Gemberling, Our LIVE Friend

Man, how do anyone keep up with these bits?

Too much posts, too much bits.

you have two posts saying the same thing on page 1

not that i have anything against that, imo posting is an ok thing to do

• Like 14

"I don't like it when people use foul language" Tom discussed

• Like 12

"Ouch! Jamming this metal rod into my urethra is a lot more painful than it was last time," Ted resounded.

"Shut the hell up, no one cares," Tom interrupted.

"Hmmm, now that I've put my glasses on I can see that I have indeed shit my pants," Thom recited dutifully.

Is this right? Did I do an Alanis Morissette?

• Like 11

I watched the podcon vid when it first came out (disappeared shortly after, i think they didn't mean it to go out to non-subscribers) but I listened again because of the ads (good content boys) and also Gemberling is very good. Also Brett's interjection ("Sean lives with his dad") was very well timed.

I listened to Hayes' Box Angeles thing today, because nobody told me about it when it was released, and this TBS thing. Good extra-podcast content this week Hayes. Sean, I know you're busy, looking forward to The Grinder man, looks good!

• Like 7

you have two posts saying the same thing on page 1

not that i have anything against that, imo posting is an ok thing to do

It's just that I for real don't get this whole "narrate things Tom (Scharpling?) is doing" AT ALL. I'm guessing that I missed something, but still and all.

• Like 5

Sometimes you just gotta hop on that bit train, don't ask any questions, and just ride that wave all the way to the station baby. Sounds dangerous but trains are actually built to be on waves, the train driver has a harder time keeping it down on the tracks.

• Like 18

You got to grab that bit-bus by the horns, and just hope you don't get steamrolled!

Edit: Here's a picture of the bit-bus.

jIyLUHm.jpg

• Like 21

There's something really unsettling about that bit bus. Looks like he feeds on puns but once you run out he'll be perfectly fine taking your soul instead.

• Like 8

""'That orgasm was run of the mill' Tom complained" was something that I came up with while checking myself into the hospital" Tom admitted.

• Like 12

That bit bus looks like one of those Chevron cars. Which led me to the Chevron Cars wikipedia page. I had no idea they had names!

Here are some interesting tidbits on some of your favorite Chevron Cars:

Sam Sedan is a white sedan who always wants to stay shiny and clean and is watching the birds above

Tony Turbo is a red turbo car who zooms through the streets and sees everything

Tina Turbo is a yellow turbo car who always likes to look and feel good. She also wants Tony Turbo to notice her but has never succeeded. Uh, but he sees everything. what the fuck Tony

• Like 12

That bit bus looks like one of those Chevron cars. Which led me to the Chevron Cars wikipedia page. I had no idea they had names!

Here are some interesting tidbits on some of your favorite Chevron Cars:

Sam Sedan is a white sedan who always wants to stay shiny and clean and is watching the birds above

Tony Turbo is a red turbo car who zooms through the streets and sees everything

Tina Turbo is a yellow turbo car who always likes to look and feel good. She also wants Tony Turbo to notice her but has never succeeded. Uh, but he sees everything. what the fuck Tony

Why does Tina Turbo want to get with her brother? Gross. Tony's probably just being nice and ignoring the unwanted advances from sis

• Like 10

Shit, you might be right Chefszki, they both have that famous Turbo family overbite; also look at the way the prick won't even make eye contact with her.

$_35.JPG161111658_collectible-techron-chevron-auto-toy-car-1996-tony-turbo.jpg

• Like 10

I'm excited to listen to this now that I know you guys are on it.

My voice sounds different on the phone too - for some reason my voice becomes several octaves higher. I'm gonna blame it on society

Oh I wasn't on it last night, it was a few months ago. I still haven't listened to it because I don't want to know how many octaves my normally sultry alto jumped.

(Too sexy?)

• Like 3

I'd recommend at least fast forwarding to the last 17 min of Hayes' appearance on the Best Show. He tells a pretty funny tale of the boys getting in some classic mischief with advertisers.

edit: when I say 'The Best Show', I of course meant 'the best show that records in new jersey'

• Like 10

I had my performance review this week.

My boss tried to compliment me by saying "You never let your work suffer, even when there seems to be a lot of drama involving you."

I'm sorry to say that my chances of winning Drama Queen for my department at this year's Fall Formal look grim. Thank you for your votes and your support of this campaign, but I think it best for me to maintain a shred of dignity by quietly bowing out of the running and skipping Fall Formal this year.

Next year I will do my level best to use all the apparently copious drama involving me to inform my attitude and work performance. You live and learn, I guess.

• Like 13

My boss tried to compliment me by saying "You never let your work suffer, even when there seems to be a lot of drama involving you."

I admire how you still do such fine work, even while being a huge distraction and problem for everyone else.

A+

• Like 19

It's just that I for real don't get this whole "narrate things Tom (Scharpling?) is doing" AT ALL. I'm guessing that I missed something, but still and all.

," devscoots commentated sharply.

(I know, I'm doing it wrong)

• Like 6

I'm still reeling from the fact that I apparently shared a show with Tom Sharpling in the Bit Bus. Should I get "Staff" above my username now? I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that. I mean, I've heard of the staff in my pants, but the staff on my head? Just wagging around up there? Because, one again, this is getting too sexual for my taste. This isn't Feral, after all.

• Like 2

I'm sorry to say that my chances of winning Drama Queen for my department at this year's Fall Formal look grim. Thank you for your votes and your support of this campaign, but I think it best for me to maintain a shred of dignity by quietly bowing out of the running and skipping Fall Formal this year.

Next year I will do my level best to use all the apparently copious drama involving me to inform my attitude and work performance. You live and learn, I guess.

In other words, you're doing surprisingly well considering you have a vagina

Edit: but seriously, can you even imagine a boss saying, "You never let your work suffer, even when there seems to be a lot of drama involving you" to a male employee?

• Like 14

Is this a setup for an "old greggy has a mangina" thing? Because, I won't stoop that low. This isn't the Mighty Boosh forum.

• Like 5

Edit: but seriously, can you even imagine a boss saying, "You never let your work suffer, even when there seems to be a lot of drama involving you" to a male employee?

Oh it's definitely because I'm a confident, outspoken woman

and also maybe because I've slept with a few coworkers.

• Like 12

Yo Is This Sexist featuring Silvrwoman and MC_khaleezy

Episode idea: Is surprise smoochies sexist?

• Like 16