🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 209 — Frank Turner and the Popular Poets

yeah after drag the river was on I was bummed to find the album versions of the songs weren't nearly as good as the I4H live versions

Yeah ffs Brett stop being so good at your job

• Like 4

I discovered David Bazan through this show, and while I really like the album versions of most of his tunez, the i4h cuts are just the best--especially Wolf at your Door.

• Like 1

I discovered David Bazan through this show, and while I really like the album versions of most of his tunez, the i4h cuts are just the best--especially Wolf at your Door.

That is probably my favorite episode of the show. I wish I had the songs on a CD the quality is incredible, still go back to that episode all the time.

"Maybe they just have one flight they want to catch...which also isn't a good thing..."

If this was scripted, it'd be inspired; improv'd, it's genius!

• Like 2

white male white male white male white male please diversify the guest list please

What about the actual content of the show, though? What did you think about that?

Hey guys, after listening to this again I decided to put together a cover of one of his tunes - have a listen if you'd like :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this