🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 121 - Perfect: LIVE!

almost got the future right.

2v3lk5v.jpg

going to be run by assholes.

I believe you mean "buttheads."

• Like 4

If the Force exists, and it is the power behind all things good and just,then I hope against hope that all the trailers we've seen thus far have just been red herrings and the new Star Wars movies will be straight up musicals.

0ba730735ebf26468744a315afebbb45.gif

So they're trying to "Sweeney Todd" us, those sons of bitches...

• Like 1

I also happen to know this fantastic Ortolan jizz player who could do the music;

Jizz player you say? Is his instrument the spunk trumpet?

• Like 5

just back from BTTF2 ... its so good. also, thought this was a nice touch from my local cinema

SPOILERS!!!!!

313sl4z.jpg

At my theater, they started the movie at about 6:10 PM. We're in the US Central time zone, so that would be 4:10 California time. That meant when they hit 2015 in the movie, it was 6:29 Central / 4:29 Pacific.

Also, a lady came in costume as the flux capacitor. She had a black shirt with a blue flux capacitor on it, silver hot pants + leggings, and bluish glow sticks wrapped all around her arms and in her hair (she also had an OUTATIME purse). It was really rad, and she won some Alamo passes for it.

• Like 1

These shirts started coming on sale at Ript Apparel on different dates, though they change every 24 hrs, but they are ssssooooo goood. Can't wait to buy the third to go along with the first two.

Super-Future-Bros.jpgSuper-Future-Bros-Part-2.jpgfc,550x550,navy.jpg

Teefury had a really good one yesterday:

art-mco-w8aminit.png

(Also, I kind of feel sorry for Nate having to read through all of our bullshit in this thread. Hope he found enough for Paul and the minisode)

• Like 3

No mini ep today huh? Sad panda.

No idea if it will be the next movie but I watched Death Spa this week and it. was. BONKERS.

No mini ep today huh? Sad panda.

No idea if it will be the next movie but I watched Death Spa this week and it. was. BONKERS.

To be fair, the last few mini's have dropped around 3:30PM EST. I wouldn't worry about it yet.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

To be fair, the last few mini's have dropped around 3:30PM EST. I wouldn't worry about it yet.

giphy.gif

OH CAN WE DO JCVD GIFS IN THE MEANTIME?!

Te96idy.gif

• Like 3

OH CAN WE DO JCVD GIFS IN THE MEANTIME?!

It would be borderline criminal not to...

Let's do this!

830a150124cf3473a7fd5c28355a8e65.gif

• Like 3

Ooooohhhhhhh, if we must...

giphy.gif

God damn it! That was going to be my next one!

Guess this will have to do:

jean-claude-van-damme-gifs-17.gif?w=290

• Like 4

do you guys know if you watch breakin. the scene with JCVD in it. he is replaced for a spilt second.

2dca25x.jpg

Then JCVD shows up back in the frame again, it's like they didn't get him for the day.

• Like 2

I'm just glad it's Friday so I can retreat to my secluded ice bar and have a refreshing Coors light.

bba70cd83a2beac29f1e2c8abeae67c1.gif

• Like 5

I absolutely love that the ONLY "goof" IMDb has is "Carly Simon throws her drink in Adam's face over a piece he wrote about her. He later tells his boss at Rolling Stone he has a deal with Simon & Schuster. Simon & Schuster was co-founded by Carly's father. Given Carly's obvious disdain for Adam, it's highly unlikely Simon & Schuster would publish him."

• Like 2

This is how I would of done this one..

---

WE ASKED SCREEN ACTOR JEAN-CLAUDE VAN DAMME

HOW ARE THE BUNS AT THE CINNAMON BUN FACTORY?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Wow this is his smoking hot daughter..

bianca-van-damme-ice-bucket-challenge.gif

afterthought, I guess this answers to the question "how did this get made?"

• Like 1

This is what I live for. I couldn't decide so I picked them all.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 4

This is what I live for. I couldn't decide so I picked them all.

Agreed. I guess I was wrong about the episode dropping later today, but I saw on Twitter that The League just wrapped. I'm sure that's a pretty big deal--lots of emotions. I can imagine that Paul might not have had the time or been be in the head space to do a mini-episode.

Oh well, more fun for us!

giphy.gif

• Like 3