🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 121 - Perfect: LIVE!

Here's a WatchMojo compilation of the best JVCD splits. Whatever gets us through until the next mini-ep...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPp6gafspTM

This one is in that clip, but I'm going with it anyway because it's my favorite.

timecop-gif-10062015.gif

Also, how has HDTGM not done more JCVD movies? If I remember correctly, we've only had Double Team and Street Fighter.

We need some fuckin' Hard Target or The Quest up in this bitch!

I'd even settle for The Expendables 2 if for nothing more than hearing Jason's reaction to

JCVD kicking a knife into Thor's brother's chest.

• Like 3

LARAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNE NEWWWWWWWWMAAAAAANNNNNNN

Spelling doesn't matter. I only recognize her when her name is yelled correctly.

"A CHAAIIIRRR"

• Like 1

0ba730735ebf26468744a315afebbb45.gif

Sassy Stormtroopers are easily my favourite Stormtroopers

• Like 2

Around the 49:32 mark, Paul mentions Chelsea Field who has "...been in the last three movies we have done," which are Masters of the Universe, Perfect and Death Spa. Does this mean the next episode will be Death Spa? And if so, are we going to get a HDTGM/Red Letter Media crossover episode?

http://redlettermedi...d-space-mutiny/

Where was she in the movie though? I went back and looked after I saw her in the credits. But I never saw "Randy". Any help?

This is what I live for. I couldn't decide so I picked them all.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Can we talk about how he's wearing a JCVD hat? He's seriously the best ever.

• Like 3

there is the clip for this in case anyone wants to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aztdMwYrF4k

He's in good shape for his age isn't he. out of all of the action stars, I think I fear JCVD the most because he is a real life Lethal Weapon. and the only one I think I could maybe have a chance of out running is steven seagal.

• Like 3

No mini episode this week?

Nope, probably not until Monday. If you want to know what movie is next, you probably can't go wrong if you go ahead and just watch Death Spa...or anything featuring the Muscles from Brussels.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Nope, probably not until Monday. If you want to know what movie is next, you probably can't go wrong if you go ahead and just watch Death Spa...or anything featuring the Muscles from Brussels.

and I was so ready for "shocker".

guess I'll have to rent it on itunes 'Death Spa"

ndmp2s.jpg

• Like 2

Can we talk about how he's wearing a JCVD hat? He's seriously the best ever.

I think he was promoting his movie "JCVD" at the time. Either way, I'm next in line after Conan for Kickboxer 2

• Like 1

holyshit!, If you type "Muscles from Brussels" into google, hit images. trust me you'll see it all. example.

293f1a4a1c76c51fcca1390b3cb5f6d2.jpg

The T-shirt

161m99l.jpg

Ohh and who could forget Celebrity Smurfs 4

2po54.jpg

Need I say more..

did you guys know there is a statue of JCVD?

I swear to god you could spend the day looking at this stuff.

• Like 4

Could we add JCVD to the pantheon of HDTGM saints?

It'll be like Matthew, Mark, Luke and John but with Cage, Stallone, Travolta and Van Damme instead

• Like 4

Aw... I've had a terrible long work week with no to little free time after work so I missed out on all the gif and JCVD fun...

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Could we add JCVD to the pantheon of HDTGM saints?

It'll be like Matthew, Mark, Luke and John but with Cage, Stallone, Travolta and Van Damme instead

Okay, I love the idea, but unfortunately (as Fister pointed out), I don't think JCVD is quite "there" yet. He kind of reminds me of a young Mother Teresa--just starting out on the mean streets of Calcutta, hungry to prove she's got the goods. Sure, there was a lot of buzz, but the Vatican still kind of had to wait and see if she'd go the distance.

I believe, in order to be canonized into HDTGM sainthood, one has to have at least three of their miracles movies covered by the gang. Right now he's sitting in the rectory, with crossed fingers and bated breath, alongside fellow one-timers Seagal, Norris, and Lambert. Venerable to be sure, but not beatified. But don't fret, I have faith that JCVD will get there! After all, there's still Time Cop and Universal Soldier.

However, for those who have already achieved the lofty rank of HDTGM Saint, shouldn't we begin to assign them their Mission Impossible-esque specializations? For example: John Travolta, the Patron Saint of Creepy Face Touching.

Aw... I've had a terrible long work week with no to little free time after work so I missed out on all the gif and JCVD fun...

Shit, man, I'm sorry you've had a rough week. Just remember, whenever you're feeling low, there's at least one guy out there who's always got your back...

giphy.gif

• Like 6

Shit, man, I'm sorry you've had a rough week. Just remember, whenever you're feeling low, there's at least one guy out there who's always got your back...

giphy.gif

Not only is that sweet it's also my favourite bad JVCD movie

How has Sudden Death not been covered yet? It's worth it for this scene alone

677808604.gif

• Like 5

My JCVD HDTGM pick would be "TimeCop", because I think it's fun to talk about futuristic movies that take place in the near enough future that end up missing the mark. This movie is only about 20 years old, yet we're already more than 10 years past NOT having time travel in 2004. At least as far as we know. Hmmmm...

For movies that won't make brains explode though (at least not those of our hosts), I'd go "Hard Target" or "Sudden Death".

• Like 2

I was sad that no one mentions in the loooooong aerobics scene that they are basically just eye fucking that entire time. If I were one of the randos in that class I would think that was really weird.

Also I agree with JDR that JLC was leaning into the pool to destroy the tapes.

I was sad that no one mentions in the loooooong aerobics scene that they are basically just eye fucking that entire time.

200.gif

• Like 5

I totally forgot about Replicant until just now! Remember Double Impact? It's like that but worse (it's nothing like that, except that he plays two roles).

tumblr_mbpn4y7v4G1qedb29o1_500.gif

tumblr_mbpmyxL59U1qedb29o1_500.gif

• Like 2

My JCVD HDTGM pick would be "TimeCop", because I think it's fun to talk about futuristic movies that take place in the near enough future that end up missing the mark. This movie is only about 20 years old, yet we're already more than 10 years past NOT having time travel in 2004. At least as far as we know. Hmmmm...

That's no Double Impact!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl8UE_ULt00

all that is missing from that trailer is, go see this movie god dam it!

• Like 1