🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 121 - Perfect: LIVE!

I totally forgot about Replicant until just now! Remember Double Impact? It's like that but worse (it's nothing like that, except that he plays two roles).

tumblr_mbpn4y7v4G1qedb29o1_500.gif

tumblr_mbpmyxL59U1qedb29o1_500.gif

I remember seeing this piece of shit. What was funny was that with JCVD's accent, the few times he attempted to say Replicant came out as "replicunt" so they tried to make it so he didn't have to say it as much.

Also there's this bit of fun:

However, for those who have already achieved the lofty rank of HDTGM Saint, shouldn't we begin to assign them their Mission Impossible-esque specializations? For example: John Travolta, the Patron Saint of Creepy Face Touching.

Nic Cage, the Patron Saint of the Bad Wig? or the Patron Saint of the Crazy Eyes?

• Like 1

I'm kind of disappointed that taylorannephoto wasn't here to participate in our JCVD gifs.

But, on the other hand, it means she lost by default.

• Like 4

I'm kind of disappointed that taylorannephoto wasn't here to participate in our JCVD gifs.

Samsies

giphy.gif

SHOTS FIRED!

giphy.gif

• Like 5

tumblr_nuzzl3WZRg1swyhk1o1_500.gif

• Like 5

They should do Bloodsport and try to explain what the hell Forest Whitaker is doing in that film

They also need to explain how they made a movie based on bullshit claims of Frank Dux and that the Kumite took place in the same address as Dux's home and that he got the trophy from a local trophy shop.

• Like 1