🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 254.5 — 10/16/15 TWO CHARTED 193

Howard discusses Baseball’s most reliable sticks, Van Halen, mean mugging, and much much more on this week’s Kitchen Countdown!

Very punk rock to do this without the express written consent of MLB.

• Like 3

As a huge fan of the New York Mets and Who Charted, I couldn't be more thrilled that their biggest moment in 29 years was immortalized in a Kitchen Countdown.

• Like 2

I like how Howard is comforting us as Who/Two Charted makes its transition.

• Like 3

Yeah, this made me feel a bit better about the whole "no more Twooch" situation. I got the impression anyway that ending Twooch wasn't exactly a... mutual decision, especially with Kulap's "wellllll"s after the announcement, when Howard was suggesting Twooch might come back. (I could be way off, but I don't think I'm the only one picking up on vibes that she's over the whole podcast thing entirely? I understand getting a new daytime Jobsite, but that Hardwick bro has a lot of Jobsites and is still into his 'cast). I was really upset at the idea of nothing to download on Fridays; good to know Howard is still with us.

• Like 4

If Kulap doesn't have a hour or so a week to record Twooch, then Kremer should find another co-host. He shouldn't have any trouble finding another person to read the charts for him. I like Kulap ok, but nearly 100 percent of the laughs come from Kremer, whooch guest, and Stard.

I really hope the new format doesn't become whooch and plugs.

If Kulap doesn't have a hour or so a week to record Twooch, then Kremer should find another co-host. He shouldn't have any trouble finding another person to read the charts for him. I like Kulap ok, but nearly 100 percent of the laughs come from Kremer, whooch guest, and Stard.

GIF-Please-leave-Leave-Go-away-GTFO-Get-the-fuck-out-Beat-it-GIF.gif

I really hope the new format doesn't become whooch and plugs.

giphy.gif

Sign in to follow this