🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 382 — Doing It The Savage Way

TV's Fred Savage of The Grinder and comedian extraordinaire Wayne Federman join Scott to give listeners big auditioning tips on this week's Comedy Bing Bong! We'll hear all about Wayne's new 3-CD comedy album "The Chronicles of Federman," Fred's new TV show The Grinder which is one of Scott's Pick to Click, and what we should do to prepare for El Nino. Plus, Swiss narco-sculptor H.R. Giger returns to tell us why he got kicked out of hell!

Yay! Fred Savage has my last name, and growing up, my parents would occasionally mess with me and claim we were related; bunch jerks. Looking forward to this. Savage has directed so much good comedy tv.

• Like 3

I've always felt like Wayne Federman was actually Scott's long lost twin brother, and after seeing them in a picture together, I feel confident in saying I'm 100% right.

Scott Aukerman : Hot Saucerman :: Wayne Federman : ???

• Like 3

I've always felt like Wayne Federman was actually Scott's long lost twin brother, and after seeing them in a picture together, I feel confident in saying I'm 100% right.

Scott Aukerman : Hot Saucerman :: Wayne Federman : ???

Wayne's Worldman?

• Like 4

Scott is so brave for acknowledging the catchphrase scandal from last week and for reaffirming that submitting catchphrases is doing the lord's work.

• Like 7

Also big ups to Scotty for rectifying last week's catchphrase kerfuffle.

thevoblex is fantastic but he's no April Fools Rebel.

• Like 4

When I saw the title I thought is Dan Savage on this episode? But this will probably be funnier.

I mix up all my Savages.

• Like 1

The fact Scott can insert a reference to Father Dowling Mysteries into an ad for Chipotle makes me truly love this man.

• Like 1

Not to seem disrespectful but i had no idea who Wayne Federman was as I listened to this episode. He was super funny on it just couldn't place him. Then I saw the photo and was like "OHHH THAT GUY!!!" I've seen him in soooo many things.

Anyways, the first segment of this show was great. Fred Savage really seemed to get a kick out of being on. Gourley was great as usual. A highly PLEASURABLE episode :)

• Like 2

Also big ups to Scotty for rectifying last week's catchphrase kerfuffle. thevoblex is fantastic but he's no April Fools Rebel.

Also, big ups to people of all stars and stripes.

• Like 5

"I find it ironic to urinate on a stool"

classic Scotty Auks

H.R. - "Canopy?"

Scott - "Sure, why not. I do it- on the stool."

Also did Scott make 2 references to Shark Tank in this ep?

• Like 4

H.R. should get in touch with Matt Gourley or Mark McConville... from what I hear, they have plenty of 'kids these days.

Those would be Dire Straits, indeed.

• Like 7

For those wondering! This is the ham sandwich commercial It sounds like scott a tiny bit I guess haha

EARWOLF CONSPIRACY: recognize anyone in THIS florida orange juice commercial?! It was in the suggestions from the sandwich one

• Like 12

H.R. should get in touch with Matt Gourley or Mark McConville... from what I hear, they have plenty of 'kids these days.

Someone should play The Offspring's - The Kids Aren't Alright to Matt.

Has Scott been briefed that the guest names appear in the title of the downloaded podcast?

It makes a lot of his reveals on who the guests are rather anticlimactic...

Every time I hear a Leesa commercial, it reminds me how many goddamn mattress stores there are in Tucson. There are six within a couple minutes walk of my house, and I pass another three on my four mile drive to work.

Also big ups to Scotty for rectifying last week's catchphrase kerfuffle.

thevoblex is fantastic but he's no April Fools Rebel.

And apparently, the king of catchphrases, Bernard_Shakey, has been dethroned.

• Like 1