🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 382 — Doing It The Savage Way

Ha ha I had totally forgotten that Matt Gourley is the face of evil Volkswagen until H.R. Giger bemoaned them.

For the record I would put Mr. Gourley's share of the blame for the Volkswagen scandal at less than 50%.

• Like 3

For those wondering! This is the ham sandwich commercial It sounds like scott a tiny bit I guess haha

EARWOLF CONSPIRACY: recognize anyone in THIS florida orange juice commercial?! It was in the suggestions from the sandwich one

HOLLY KULAP! Okay, to keep the earwolf family conspiracy theories alive...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkC-q0_4gw8

please watch this ad for Sea-Bond that was always noticeable to me because the audio never matched up to the video... pay attention at the very end when the voice over does the tag line, and tell me that isnt the voice of one Better Get Sal himself, Bob Odenkirk.

I tried tweeting at him to find out if its him, probably isn't, but maybe it's his brother or something?? Unmistakable cadence of Odenkirk's voice

• Like 2

default-logo.png

The only photograph of the devil, according to H.R.

Also, I really don't hear Scott at all in that commercial, but it's crazy that Kulap was in one for the same brand in the related videos! I bet there's so much more to this conspiracy that Rocknrolluhh uncovered. I bet PFT voiced a bowl of cereal.

• Like 4

EARWOLF CONSPIRACY: recognize anyone in THIS florida orange juice commercial?! It was in the suggestions from the sandwich one

That was the first thing I thought of when Wayne's commercial was brought up! Now that I think about it, I'm sure that the pleasurable morning rub 'n' tug that Scott was referring to is actually just Kulap making fresh-squeezed orange juice.

• Like 6

Also big ups to Scotty for rectifying last week's catchphrase kerfuffle.

thevoblex is fantastic but he's no April Fools Rebel.

this is religious discrimination Mick.

• Like 1

here is HR Giger's Work 219: Landscape XX aka Penis Landscape (1973) which was included as a fold out poster in the first vinyl pressings of Dead Kennedy's "Frankenchrist" LP in 1985.

XIcUcnT.jpg

6 months after the release the offices of the record label were raided and Jello Biafra was named in an indictment charging "distribution of harmful matter to minors" among other things. Here's the wiki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Kennedys#Frankenchrist_and_obscenity_trial_.281985.E2.80.931986.29

this also lead to one of the all time greatest panels in talk show history with Jello and Tipper Gore appearing on Oprah in 1986. Here is part of it. This ep is chopped into clips and there's also a 1990 Oprah w Ice-T and Jello and Tipper and Nelson George.

• Like 4

Yay! Fred Savage has my last name, and growing up, my parents would occasionally mess with me and claim we were related; bunch jerks. Looking forward to this. Savage has directed so much good comedy tv.

Is that you Ben? How are your guy's careers lately?

• Like 1

I don't use stupid Twitter, but I'll definitely watch The Grinder this week. I am tired of being let out of the "CBB Bump" action though, so I'm gonna drop my thumbs up here:

3021307-inline-fb-thumbsup-printpackaging.jpg

And my #CBBBump tag. Here. Where it's useless. Is that good enough for you, Scott!? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!

I'll DVR The Flash and check out Grinder after The Muppets. Damn Tuesday; when did you become so packed with good stuff?

• Like 1

here is HR Giger's Work 219: Landscape XX aka Penis Landscape (1973) which was included as a fold out poster in the first vinyl pressings of Dead Kennedy's "Frankenchrist" LP in 1985.

6 months after the release the offices of the record label were raided and Jello Biafra was named in an indictment charging "distribution of harmful matter to minors" among other things. Here's the wiki.

https://en.wikipedia...E2.80.931986.29

this also lead to one of the all time greatest panels in talk show history with Jello and Tipper Gore appearing on Oprah in 1986. Here is part of it. This ep is chopped into clips and there's also a 1990 Oprah w Ice-T and Jello and Tipper and Nelson George.

I wish I hadn't seen that picture. Tipper 2016!

Every time I hear a Leesa commercial, it reminds me how many goddamn mattress stores there are in Tucson. There are six within a couple minutes walk of my house, and I pass another three on my four mile drive to work.

Please go into every one and pretend to fall asleep on a mattress. I hear the salesmen love it!

• Like 1

I wish I hadn't seen that picture.

why?

because whatever Tipper Gore says about it.

patton oswalt.

wayne federman

sounds like patton oswalt.

only funny.

• Like 1

uncomfortable with all those dicks, huh...?

sounds like someone might be homeownerphobic...

Knew that was coming. What took you guys so long?

• Like 2

I saw Wayne's Geico commercial today. He's playing poker in it. He should be really proud of The Chronicles of Federman. It's great.12144788_925558374205485_3344868019163871756_n.jpg?oh=2ee737de5659fd23f6a4c567f8d902e4&oe=5685EBBC

• Like 4

it's weird that Savage is apparently such a common last name. Nice ancestors, you weirdos

Savage Name Meaning English and Scottish: nickname for a wild or uncouth person, from Middle English, Old French salvage, sauvage ‘untamed’ (Late Latin salvaticus literally ‘man of the woods’, a derivative of Latin silva ‘wood’, influenced by Latin salvus ‘whole’, i.e. natural).Irish: generally of English origin (it was taken to County Down in the 12th century), this name has also sometimes been adopted as equivalent of Gaelic Ó Sabháin, the name of a small south Munster sept, which was earlier Anglicized as O’Savin (see Savin).Americanized form of Ashkenazic Jewish Savich.

• Like 3

and with all this talk of penes, why no mention of the pene-master himself:

01050.jpg

• Like 1

I thought PFT copyrighted his impressions by writing them down in a sealed envelop he mails to himself ;)

• Like 2