🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

This thread is confusing.

Someone came back from the dead.

Reverse Bruce Jenner.

Someone compared a vagina to a bakery which only lends itself to yeast jokes.

I don't know what we are all laughing about anymore. And I'm all for controversial pastry, believe me, but come on, fellas. There is a line. You should all read my blog at, 9/11wasanInsideAmySchumersketch.biz

• Like 8

I was talking about all these OTHER so-called young forum girls, you're the youngest human I've ever seen.

OK, I do agree that someone saying "young forum girls" is a little icky. But I doubt I'm the youngest human you've seen, since I'm older than you. And young isn't really a compliment.

Regardless, I love you, Andrew. I've already framed our photo together. Ok, you've got sunshine status back.

• Like 7

I think I speak for all men on the forum when I say hey Anastasia really cool of you to "stop by" but we have young single girls now in case you didn't notice which you probably didn't since you never post anymore!!!!

Eliza, I'm not quite sure what you are saying, but I'll just say hi. How are you doing? Good ep this week, huh?

• Like 9

OK, I do agree that someone saying "young forum girls" is a little icky. But I doubt I'm the youngest human you've seen, since I'm older than you. And young isn't really a compliment.

Regardless, I love you, Andrew. I've already framed our photo together. Ok, you've got sunshine status back.

Rumour has it that Sir Andrew is so tall he cannot see the little people. Be it children or the masses unworthy of his notice.

• Like 11

Rumour has it that Sir Andrew is so tall he cannot see the little people. Be it children or the masses unworthy of his notice.

another one back from the dead

• Like 6

Psych! This was all a bit to show you men how it feels to be objectified. How does it feel guys? Well structured essays, please.

• Like 8

another one back from the dead

Let's not go crazy with these accusations.

• Like 8

I'm going to be so pissed when younger hotter guys come and replace me, good thing I've got at least 15 years left with the title of "Hottest Youngest Dude Ready to Fuck 2009".

• Like 16

Mmm yes, today it would appear there are lots of old forumers posting and coming "back from the dead," I say welcome back y'all!. Well yes hmm yes it is indeed the most spooky month of all!

And what is this that my elven senses hear? There's a shiver in my spine that shoots straight to my ear! Oh, I say! Oh no, this just will not do! It's the clattering of skellington bones and a ghost pirate crew!? Oh no! Oh my! Oh yes it must be! The grunting and groaning of a spooky zombie! .....

I don't care enough to finish writing a stupid fucking story so you guys can pretend that the narrator gets eaten by a frankingstein or some shit. Too scary lol nah I'm just playin but for real

• Like 22

Sean and Hayes get a hit TV show and all the chickens that flew the coop have come back home to roost!

• Like 9

Yes, now that Sean and Hayes are successful writers they will return to the forums to hand pick the chosen elite in Rapture. I am home. Let me ascend and be free of this mortal coil to reach my final, true and perfect form. Return me to the seat at the right hand. Fathers, forgive them. For they know not what they do.

• Like 22

I hear Sean and Hayes are moving on from HH, and I've got the scoop of the next hosts. Ever hear of a little man named Trevor Noah? Yeah, me too. Sorry that was off topic I just wanted to see if you guys saw this guy his Jon Daly show is incredible. What were we talking about? Haha c ya later!

• Like 20

This durty burd never left. Just silently lurkin and jerkin.

Hey its bruce reid robinson ii

• Like 15

These forums are like high school where I get picked on by the seniors except even when I think I'm going into my senior year, the real seniors come back sometimes and make fun of me cause "surprise we never actually graduated and your jokes are dumb thejjar" and I'm like "but I know greggy and chanson, they like my posts sometimes!" but they don't even care and still stick me in a garbage can.

same

• Like 8

This durty burd never left. Just silently lurkin and jerkin.

Edit: get at me drunk ladies.

Hey look, everyone! Betsy Sodaro posts here!

• Like 4

, the real seniors come back sometimes and make fun of me cause "surprise we never actually graduated and your jokes are dumb thejjar"

thats where you messed up, no one who has ever posted here is capable of graduating anything

just joshing friends, we're all very smart

• Like 24

Sean and Hayes get a hit TV show and all the chickens that flew the coop have come back home to roost!

This chicken's back and he's about to lay some golden eggs up in here because I'm cock of the walk, baby.

• Like 18

These forums are like high school where I get picked on by the seniors except even when I think I'm going into my senior year, the real seniors come back sometimes and make fun of me cause "surprise we never actually graduated and your jokes are dumb thejjar" and I'm like "but I know greggy and chanson, they like my posts sometimes!" but they don't even care and still stick me in a garbage can.

Hey buddy, I didn't build up my sterling reputation as one of America's top megalomaniacal mens rights activist podcast villain celebrities so that you could cash-in off of all of my hard work. You gotta earn the respect in this forum.

Or just be around all the time for three years.

PS - We can still be friends though.

• Like 16