🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

That Anne Frank run was amazing. I don't know where my butt is currently.

Really great ep

• Like 8

My question made people laugh!

• Like 19

You're all a bunch of copy cats.

tBZMLUP.jpg

hi dix :wub:

• Like 4

My question made people laugh!

yo, legit man, that was the biggest LOL of the ep for me.

• Like 6

yo, legit man, that was the biggest LOL of the ep for me.

Yeah I was ROTFL when I read your Q, then really LMFAO when they read it on air

That's made me really, really happy. I remember one time I asked a rubbish question on a radio thing and I was just sort of dismissed. So when I heard my (forum) name, I instantly felt a little sick. Them laughing at it has left me genuinely delighted.

• Like 7

Was there a beep near the end of the episode as Brett frantically remembered to take an episode photo

Edit: Oof, Besser in the advertise-on-your-own-network podcast ghetto

• Like 2

I still laugh at the Earwolfman Jack Howl ad.

I wonder how many podcasts have two separate instances of talking about eating a big bowl of hair, involving two different members of Wild Horses. it could be a big number but my personal guess is not many, not many at all. what a rare gift we've been given on this day

• Like 12

I'm so sorry to come in here on New Episode Day and distract from Hayes and Sean's brilliance, but my agent told me if I don't do this post today, he's going to drop me:

Do you guys like content? Then try listening to the pilot epsiode of Yo, Is This Sexist? Yes. This Is Totally Sexist. (YITS Y TITS) Thank you so much to the team at Wolfcool Productions for giving Silvrwoman and me this space to speak our truth.

(also special thanx 2 Yung Chickn for pitching this idea to us. that kid is going places)

• Like 9

I'm so sorry to come in here on New Episode Day and distract from Hayes and Sean's brilliance, but my agent told me if I don't do this post today, he's going to drop me:

Do you guys like content? Then try listening to the pilot epsiode of Yo, Is This Sexist? Yes. This Is Totally Sexist. (YITS Y TITS) Thank you so much to the team at Wolfcool Productions for giving Silvrwoman and me this space to speak our truth.

(also special thanx 2 Yung Chickn for pitching this idea to us. that kid is going places)

I wasn't your first guest?

• Like 5

A woman as the first guest?!?!? Let me answer this for everyone. Yes, "yo" this is sexist

• Like 7

So Ashley Absinthe is your real name now? Did you get it legally changed so we'd have to stop complaining about you switching your forum handle? That's a pretty drastic step. You could have just changed your username back.

• Like 10

Maybe next time? Please get in touch with our ppl. And by "our ppl" I mean the person that I am when I get drunk and make stupid decisions, such as having Norm as a guest on a podcast about sexism.

J/k Norm, you're pretty cool

• Like 7

I need someone to provide a transcript for angry Sean and Brett muttering under their breath at Hayes. The first one seemed like "mm there an echo... fuck you". I could push the volume up high but then Hayes comes in and blows my eardrums out! I guess... I need to do some post-prod w/ audacity?.

Anyway, Stephanie Allen was good guest, well done all.

I sacrificed my ear drums. Sean just says 'fuck you' every time. Hayes' comment at the end is great:

"you've both come up with somehow very legitimate reasons why you would both be upset by me saying 'is there an echo in here?'"

• Like 9

All the wild horses eps have been A+

ill say someething mean later

haha Norm likes Ray LaMontagne. What a dork!

• Like 2

soorry SteveH I didn't mean to offend your delicate constitution. hmmm... you did make me consider changing my avatar briefly however.

Oh here's something i think you'll like. New tune from dude from Real Estate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR4w3ALuA44

edit>soorry HH Heads this is a ref to shit in the CBB forum. please don't look over there. it's upsetting.

• Like 3

This was so much fun! Thank you Ashley! Everyone, it's only 20 min, so only a very minimal time commitment to determine if your name's been mentioned

Edit: just to clarify, I'm manipulating you into listening

• Like 13