🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

This was so much fun! Thank you Ashley! Everyone, it's only 20 min, so only a very minimal time commitment to determine if your name's been mentioned

Edit: just to clarify, I'm manipulating you into listening

I'm easily manipulated by women, silvr or otherwise.

*clicks link*

• Like 8

This was so much fun! Thank you Ashley! Everyone, it's only 20 min, so only a very minimal time commitment to determine if your name's been mentioned

Also listen because if it turns out I spent hours editing this thing only for Silvr not to get the attention and recognition she deserves, then I might do something crazy.

I am also manipulating you into listening.

• Like 5

I'm easily manipulated by women, silvr or otherwise.

more like womanipulated, amirite?

• Like 17

Also listen because if it turns out I spent hours editing this thing only for Silvr not to get the attention and recognition she deserves, then I might do something crazy.

I am also manipulating you into listening.

I'm already listening, what the hell are you doing?

*opens the link again on another tab, listening to both simultaneously*

This is annoying as shit. 0 out of 10.

• Like 14

I'm embarrassed to say that this worked on me, and I was not mentioned. 4 stars.

• Like 6

I'm going to propose 'nipulated' cuz we all got em right?

• Like 9

I'm embarrassed to say that this worked on me, and I was not mentioned. 4 stars.

If I was an insult comic like Jeff - Roastmaster General- Ross (from the roasts) I'd say something like: "Okay, you convinced me, now I'll give this podcast a listen, because I know you won't appear on it"

But I'm not.

I'm a nice commenter, like the Australian guy who only has one leg and goes off on people like Joan Rivers and the Westboro Baptist Church for being so mean.

So I'll just say: I enjoyed this episode, and I hope that in future episodes maybe SteveH gets a mention, or even an appearance, because I like him.

Looking forward to your likes

sincerely

me

• Like 10

I'm already listening, what the hell are you doing?

*opens the link again on another tab, listening to both simultaneously*

This is annoying as shit. 0 out of 10.

That's probably because you didn't do it right. Did you sync both tabs with thejjar's reaction noises as he watches Hotel for Dogs? You have to press play exactly at thejjar's second "awwww" which I believe occurs during the opening credits

• Like 8

or also they have a "femaelstrom of influence and control" due primarily to those two bigboys sittin in that ol' brassiere upstairs

• Like 6

I'm going to propose 'nipulated' cuz we all got em right?

Thank you, this is much better than "manipulate" because using masculine language to refer to both men and women perpetuates the androcentric bias in society where men are seen is the 'norm'* and women as the other.

*Norm, if you're reading this because of your google alert, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

• Like 7

1. To MCAfee and Silverlady: I am expecting big bucks in royalties from that Yo Is This Sexist podcast pilot. I'm kind of like a Seinfeld/Larry David to your Seinfeld tv show if you catch my drift and I think you do.

2. I'm working on a Loot Crate unboxing video cause I wanna catch onto this video game/pop culture trend. Will post soon.

3. Great ep I enjoyed it and laughed a lot when I listened to it.

• Like 8

I loved getting a glimpse inside Engineer Brett's head.

pIjIyWe.png?1

• Like 15

I'm so sorry to come in here on New Episode Day and distract from Hayes and Sean's brilliance, but my agent told me if I don't do this post today, he's going to drop me:

Do you guys like content? Then try listening to the pilot epsiode of Yo, Is This Sexist? Yes. This Is Totally Sexist. (YITS Y TITS) Thank you so much to the team at Wolfcool Productions for giving Silvrwoman and me this space to speak our truth.

(also special thanx 2 Yung Chickn for pitching this idea to us. that kid is going places)

Getting a total 'Guys We F*cked' vibe from this, you ladies are going places

• Like 3

YITS Y TITS: well done! And you were worried about making sense? Keep this up and you won't just be making cents, you'll be making dollars. I'm off to listen to Pavement now.

Hey guys, my best friend has an album coming out on Friday. You can listen to it here. Okay see ya

http://www.spin.com/...ign=spintwitter

She good.

• Like 7

My question made people laugh!

Almost crashed my car I was loffing so hard!

In this post I am showing I am nice by complimenting but also kinda being like but don't forget that I have a car which also makes me cool and also explaining my joke which proves I am funny

• Like 10

Hayes and Sean should have given Engineer Brett a chance to respond after they said those terrible things about his dad, Col. 'Stard.

• Like 11

I listened up till the last minute of YITS and stopped cause my ego couldn't take knowing I wasn't mentioned. I rate 1 out of 1 for my 1 mention in the last seconds. Good job ladies. I like the parts about vaginas

• Like 5

That's probably because you didn't do it right. Did you sync both tabs with thejjar's reaction noises as he watches Hotel for Dogs? You have to press play exactly at thejjar's second "awwww" which I believe occurs during the opening credits

Also you're confusing my awws with my "rawww"s which are where I pretend to be a dog and I'm angry cause my credit wasn't good enough to be invited to the hotel and I had to go to the hostel for dogs which is a whole new mess

• Like 5

I am funny

just please don't hold it against yourself.

• Like 2

Also you're confusing my awws with my "rawww"s which are where I pretend to be a dog and I'm angry cause my credit wasn't good enough to be invited to the hotel and I had to go to the hostel for dogs which is a whole new mess

I understand Hostel for Dogs is Eli Ruff's most violent picture.

• Like 7