🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

I understand Hostel for Dogs is Eli Ruff's most violent picture.

Oh are we doing dog puns again??? dog directors? Oooh Alejandro Gonzales Shiba Inurritu

• Like 7

Kinda upset about all the lies Steph told about her wedding. The boys had her pegged

5Mnwb0c.jpg

• Like 19

Erin Barkovich - directed by Steven Soderbark

• Like 6

I'm starting a new podcast called The Souprman Show. It's just a long form interview show where Kevin Smith tells all his wacky stories about that Superman movie he almost made while I try to guess what soup he had for lunch by licking his beard.

• Like 11

I'm starting a new podcast called The Souprman Show. It's just a long form interview show where Kevin Smith tells all his wacky stories about that Superman movie he almost made while I try to guess what soup he had for lunch by licking his beard.

I like this. What if it's also a dating show. Kevin Smith is very hungry but also looking for love. Rather than you licking Kevin's beard, Kevin has to lick each participant's beard and guess what soup he ate for lunch. If Kevin guesses correctly, he has to choose either soup or man.*

Kevin chooses 'man' = contestant stays in mansion and continues to be eligible for Kevin's love. But Kevin gets no soup

Kevin chooses 'soup' = Kevin gets bowl of that particular type of soup, but contestant is eliminated

*If Kevin guesses the type of soup incorrectly, he has to compete in a challenge against souprman. If souprman wins, Kevin never gets to eat soup again, and must ask for the saled option everytime he dines out.

• Like 7

Erin Barkovich - directed by Steven Soderbark

Jon Fav-Rover

Alfred Bitchcock

Dario Arf-gento

Lucio Ful-chihuahua

• Like 3

I like this. What if it's also a dating show. Kevin Smith is very hungry but also looking for love. Rather than you licking Kevin's beard, Kevin has to lick each participant's beard and guess what soup he ate for lunch. If Kevin guesses correctly, he has to choose either soup or man.*

Kevin chooses 'man' = contestant stays in mansion and continues to be eligible for Kevin's love. But Kevin gets no soup

Kevin chooses 'soup' = Kevin gets bowl of that particular type of soup, but contestant is eliminated

*If Kevin guesses the type of soup incorrectly, he has to compete in a challenge against souprman. If souprman wins, Kevin never gets to eat soup again, and must ask for the saled option everytime he dines out.

Ha ha! Delightful! (dials lawyer)

• Like 7

Hey friends, couldn't help but notice that no one has mentioned our great election last night and how we no longer have a leader who is a wicked man but now we have a man who is good at falling down stairs A83eINq.gif

canada flag emoji

justin tru-bowwow

• Like 9

Hey friends, couldn't help but notice that no one has mentioned our great election last night and how we no longer have a leader who is a wicked man but now we have a man who is good at falling down stairs

canada flag emoji

justin tru-bowwow

It's basically just a 24-7 Kids in the Hall sketch up there isn't it?

• Like 7

Gloria Allred says my forum persona is the property of Wolfcool.

• Like 3

Crap! Does anyone know who's the best soup lawyer green (peas) can buy?

CLAMrence Thomas?

• Like 2

Great to be back in the popcorn gallery after a stunning 52 episode absence.

Finally, this podcast starts regaining some of the high quality user generated content (aka HQUGC for my silicon valley nerds, I know you out thurr lol! :P ) that made it such a classic to begin with.

• Like 19

I came upon this article on George Clooney and all of his little quotables could easily have been said by Hayes or Sean.

"The president came here and there were some people who wanted to meet him. And the president and I are talking to them and they're holding their smartphone cameras up like this. And I'm holding my hand out trying to shake their hand, and they're like, 'Smile.' And I said to the president, I said, 'You know, the oddest thing about what's happening right now is that we've stopped living our lives and we're just recording them.'"

http://gawker.com/huh-george-clooney-is-kind-of-an-asshole-1462455827

• Like 8

I can usually count on Silvrwoman to give me some pity likes

• Like 4

It's basically just a 24-7 Kids in the Hall sketch up there isn't it?

A more accurate description of my country has never been typed on a keyboard and posted on a podcast website's forum.

• Like 9

I can usually count on Silvrwoman to give me some pity likes

You figured me out. I only give pity likes. Posts I don't "like" are actually the good ones. Except for the posts with jokes I don't understand; those ones I "like" no matter what so ppl don't think I'm stupid.

Although now that you bring it up, I don't think you ever "like" my posts; therefore, I'm prob gonna "like" all your posts super aggressively to prove how apathetic I am about the whole thing

Edit: you're ok with being my therapist, right?

• Like 9

Improv4fuckboys

I need this to be real.

"I never eat pussy, bro."

"Yes, and *I* never wear condoms."

"Thanks for meeting me here in this bar."

"Yes, and check out all the titties."

• Like 10

Ok guys I had a big idea while I was washing the dishes just now. I think you're going to love it. Let me walk you through a scenario...

Imagine that, way back in the day, the Mechanical Turk fell in love with Cyrano de Bergerac. They got married and eventually adopted two kids, named Milli and Vanilli. Milli and Vanilli grew up and fell in love, telling themselves it was ok because even though they were brothers, they were adopted and not blood related. Little did they know that they actually ARE brothers, and were adopted together. In fact, they never find this out. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing, because ultimately they got married and had a baby together. Who cares I guess, because they are two dudes and so they also had to adopt their baby so what does it matter if they are incestuously married to each other. Jump forward, that baby is the hot robot comic, Max Headroom. As a young performer, Max Headroom is starstruck when he gets to meet Bill Cosby one night backstage at the Apollo Theater. The details are fuzzy, but a few weeks later Max is stunned to find out that somehow he is pregnant. He decides to keep the baby, but never say anything about who the father probably is.

So I think you guys see where I am going with this. The magical child of Bill Cosby and Max Headroom is an analogy! Obviously, I'm saying that we should collectively and anonymously ghost-write standup sets for an animatronic you-tube comedian, voiced by Siri, who will become super famous and the top comedian in all the land. After a few appearances on the late-night tv circuit, and a platinum-selling album, there will be a huge scandal when it is revealed by a snitch that this rising comedy star is an elaborate hoax, and that all the hilarious jokes were written by the members of this internet forum. I don't have EVERYthing planned out yet, but I'm thinking that the snitch will be one of the forum admins or maybe even a jealous Scott Aukerman.

Who's with me? Let's write some jokes!

Come on, somebody in here must have an idea for a joke.

• Like 13

Come on, somebody in here must have an idea for a joke.

Any joke that ends in "orange you glad I didn't say banana" is killer in my book. Let's start there.

• Like 5

Is Hayes wearing an Oaklandish t-shirt? Do ppl in LA do this now?

yjNXMky.jpg

Almost definitely. I would have expected Hayes to spend more than $26 for clotheswear.

m_classic_blackngold_head_1.jpg

• Like 2