🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

Tell her about your favourite John Oliver segment.

I can never tell if you're insulting me or trying to be my friend. I think I'm just intimidated

• Like 9

God damn it velvet revolver I was literally just about to post this story. I met a girl on OKCupid who already liked Hollywood Handbook. She didn't answer my last message though. I bet it would be real impressive if I got the pro version. Mf3018 if you're out there... whattup whattup

Mmm..We've discovered your modus operandi

• Like 4

I've been on both listener shows, a pre-guest segment, I have two fan-made t-shirts and I've met Hayes and Sean twice, s**k my d**k.

how many businesses do you own?

• Like 23

I always assumed Tinder was the official dating platform of Hollywood Handbook. I have done extensive research to confirm this.

If any of you ladies are within 20 miles of my current location feel free to look, but you cant touch, I'm not that kind of guy.

• Like 14

Original post here sucked

Here's a decent edit idea

Would you fuck a clone of yourself, male/female/non-identifying?

it would definitely slowly drift towards a hatefuck and I would both die in the end.

• Like 9

If any of you ladies are within 20 miles of my current location feel free to look, but you cant touch, I'm not that kind of guy.

Spoiler alert:

He is that kind of guy

• Like 15

I've been on both listener shows, a pre-guest segment, I have two fan-made t-shirts and I've met Hayes and Sean twice, s**k my d**k.

If you needed help socking a dork, you could have just said so. I do have a mean left hook.

• Like 9

I'd post my profile but now I'm self-conscious about posting sad things

• Like 9

@ashley absinthe A+++ okc profile, really makes me consider getting back in the game

@Joe Lerini Ain't no shame in a solo 'casting sesh

• Like 6

I'd post my profile but now I'm self-conscious about posting sad things

I looked at my Facebook page while logged out, and just felt the urge to punch myself in the face.

• Like 5

Hi there. Most of you probably don't know me but I used to be all over the HH forum. I have gone astray and I understand that this gives you the right to just pass over this post, maybe even spitting on your screen. But I urge you to read on.

A good friend of mine who I love dearly, Kevin, has a podcast called Good or Bad. He posted about it here last week. If you haven't listened to it yet, please go now and find your headphones so you don't bother your mom while she's making dinner for you and listen.

https://soundcloud.com/goodorbadpodcast/episode-1-robots-joe-mcgurl-bruce-reid-robinson-ii

Two of my other close friends, Joe McGurl and Bruce Robinson are on the first ep. They're very funny. And the logo was drawn by a talented young artist with great hair and a smile like sunshine.....me. Now you must create copies of this letter and send it to 5 friends. If you don't, an old crone will find you and curse your family. If you send out 5 or more copies, a magical puppy will deliver great riches to your home. So, please I beg of you, spread this chain letter for the good of your family.

• Like 23

Now you must create copies of this letter and send it to 5 friends. If you don't, an old crone will find you and curse your family. If you send out 5 or more copies, a magical puppy will deliver great riches to your home. So, please I beg of you, spread this chain letter for the good of your family.

This crone, she, uh...she seein' anybody?

• Like 14

Well *I* got that reference.

• Like 2

Hi there. Most of you probably don't know me but I used to be all over the HH forum. I have gone astray and I understand that this gives you the right to just pass over this post, maybe even spitting on your screen. But I urge you to read on.

A good friend of mine who I love dearly, Kevin, has a podcast called Good or Bad. He posted about it here last week. If you haven't listened to it yet, please go now and find your headphones so you don't bother your mom while she's making dinner for you and listen.

I

https://soundcloud.com/goodorbadpodcast/episode-1-robots-joe-mcgurl-bruce-reid-robinson-ii

Two of my other close friends, Joe McGurl and Bruce Robinson are on the first ep. They're very funny. And the logo was drawn by a talented young artist with great hair and a smile like sunshine.....me. Now you must create copies of this letter and send it to 5 friends. If you don't, an old crone will find you and curse your family. If you send out 5 or more copies, a magical puppy will deliver great riches to your home. So, please I beg of you, spread this chain letter for the good of your family.

I think I speak for all men on the forum when I say hey Anastasia really cool of you to "stop by" but we have young single girls now in case you didn't notice which you probably didn't since you never post anymore!!!!

• Like 13

I looked at my Facebook page while logged out, and just felt the urge to punch myself in the face.

Leave these posts to a professional

• Like 4

I think I speak for all men on the forum when I say hey Anastasia really cool if you to "stop by" but we have young single girls now in case you didn't notice which you probably didn't since you never post anymore!!!!

Anastasia is young, hot to trot and ready to open her sweet bakery to any of these fuckbois in here but they don't deserve her goods. She's got that dank shit and the good good that makes all the boys drool and go FUKKIN LOCO! How dare you.

• Like 24

Someone dissing Anastasia? Because I'm ready to roll out, I don't fuckin care, I will end someone tonight no joke.

• Like 19

LOL thanks for defending my honor, Joe. Love you forever, bb.

And Andrew, I know you always got my back. You are my sunshine, baby boo.

• Like 16

I think I speak for all men on the forum when I say hey Anastasia really cool of you to "stop by" but we have young single girls now in case you didn't notice which you probably didn't since you never post anymore!!!!

I mean "young" is kind of generous.

• Like 13

I mean "young" is kind of generous.

Fuck you, Andrew. I am taking back your sunshine status. You are no longer my sunshine.

EDIT: Oh wait, you were talking about other ladies. Well, still. Us ladies have to stick together. Be nicer.

• Like 16

Fuck you, Andrew. I am taking back your sunshine status. You are no longer my sunshine.

I was talking about all these OTHER so-called young forum girls, you're the youngest human I've ever seen.

• Like 11