🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

If there is one thing we don't tolerate in here, it's braggers.

And Jaggers, we don't like Mick Jagger

• Like 7

Nor do we care whether you've got the moves like him or not

• Like 3

I think you misunderstood. What I meant is that you guys are like a brother to me in a sexy way.

I am deeply disturbed by this. Please feel free to continue.

Also, how do you get your post to literally* jump off the page? It really emphasized your point:

XXNsRWW.jpg

*I know I used "literally" incorrectly

A lot of extra O's, I guess...?

• Like 4

Honlads is definitely post-chillwave, but I'm not sure I'd classify him as full-on duffcore. He's a true enigma, that one.

Honlads isn't even close to DUFFcore, and it's messed up you'd even say that

• Like 13

Hey guys! How's it going? TGIF, huh?

Just a tiny thing I noticed today just because I happened to be checking the date on my phone and it's really not a whole thing but I just saw that it was the 23rd which haha funny story means it's actually our One Month Forumversary today...

I'm not saying I want to do anything for it! It's totally not a big deal like at all I just thought it was kinda funny when I randomly noticed this dumb thing. hahahaha. Crazy, right?

• Like 11

When I walk in the room and my internet friends are fighting

1440117709esco__1_.gif

I don't have much to add to this, but I just wanted chikn dancer to show up on the next page.

• Like 10

being a new person and reading this forum is akin to reading a choose your own adventure book from start to finish without skipping around like you're supposed to.

_________

i haven't made a signature yet so this will have to do

• Like 24

being a new person

What were you before you were a person? A Joe Rogan fan?

• Like 10

being a new person and reading this forum is akin to reading a choose your own adventure book from start to finish without skipping around like you're supposed to.

_________

i haven't made a signature yet so this will have to do

Oh no, the hobgoblins are chasing you through the Neverland Ranch forest, and are gaining on you quick! You have to make a decision and make it fast.

Will you....

whip out your phone and try to distract the hobgobs with a funny video?

seduce the golbins with your smart yet sexi dance moves?

follow the sign pointing toward the beach?

talk to the future HH prom queen?

• Like 21

I have browsed the thread and apportioned the correct "likes" to the most appropriate posts.

You may not like the way I conduct my business but ya GOTTA respect my hustle.

I prescribe "Sinbad, Our Close Friend" to all as a remedy. Please do not exceed the recommended dosage.

Peace & Love

Yours,

ADC

• Like 12

I support Ran's campaign. It's true that I like her....I like her a lot. In fact, last night I told her I love her.

I'm all about my ladies!

Also, hi Ashley. It's nice to meet you.

• Like 19

Here to announce that this is my day off and therefore I have listened to all the podcasts.

The Good or Bad podcast was very funny and interesting. I liked that the episode was about robots cause I used to be super into robot/android-centric sci-fi lit so that was great. And also the fellas on the ep were all very funny. (I PMed the one who was the funniest to let them know, though.) The bit about binary code was really, really smart and hilarious and I also loved the bits about The Killers/Michael Jackson and pro/antibioticism. Also the utterance of the phrase "Darth Lip Service" made me laugh out loud. Just theoretically if I had a podcast and there were technical difficulties, I'd probably edit them out (just theoretically) but Kevin O'Brien displayed some clever hosting by turning the technical difficulties into a very funny bit that the others played along with perfectly and I was quite impressed. Also I know my vote doesn't count, but I still want to say that robots are good.

I would like to suggest/request an episode about the Kardashians because I love them and think they are (mostly) good but people love to tell me how bad they are and I think it could make for interesting debate. Also maybe an episode about my fave anti-villain Magneto, another thing I think is good that lots of ppl think is bad.

_____

RanRan's podcast is also v good. I like her voice in a totally non-creepy way. RanRan, have you considered doing an album of dream pop covers of Tom Waits songs?

As someone who used to be super into music but is now pretty dumb about it, this was a good way to hear cool songs without having to go find them myself and also hear some very smart and engaging commentary on those songs and also music stuff in general. I will be continuing to listen and probably also telling my friends about the songs I hear on this show as if I found them myself. For some reason, most of my friends are involved in the local music scene and I know they all secretly judge me for not knowing as much as they do about music. But no longer! Now I'm going to prove them wrong thanks to RanRan and co.

I was a tiny bit afraid going into this that it would be like listening to my shoegaze fuckboy friends try to impress each other with their technical music vocabulary while they discuss the most obscure songs they can come up with. But even though the discussion was smart and authoritative, I never once felt alienated or condescended to. Honestly, RanRan and her co-host were really cool and fantastic and knowledgable without being remotely pretentious. I do wish that they would have played every song twice, but oh well.

• Like 18

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate that.

I have a new episode up for you and I didn't take your advice and I left in over a half hour of bad microphone, but it's the 2nd half. It sucks because it was really funny stuff going on so if you can stick with it, i think its worth it if only for when we talk about a certain child death on the set of 3 Men and a Baby. Don't worry though, I promise this is the last episode it will happen to. I have developed a "hear something, say something" policy. In this episode neither Adam or Greggy told me about my microphone issues, so they're kind of rude and sabotage me, not sure why though.

Without further freddy(adu), here are forum hotshots Adam Rost and Greggy, yes the one and only Greggy, on episode 2 where we decide if Balls and Ghost Little Girls are good or bad.

https://soundcloud.c...etler-adam-rost

also rate and review on itunes 5 stars.

im good at promoting stuff.

edit: yes miranda good podcast nice to see the croutons out of their salad

• Like 17

did you know Ranran plays in a band herself, a little outfit called THE CROUTONS? Ever HEARD OF EM!?

gosh you don't know nearly as much about music as I do

• Like 12

I didn't take your advice and I left in over a half hour of bad microphone,

Oh shit I didn't mean it like that at all, I meant that I loved what you did with it and it was something that never would have occurred to me to do because my feeble brain is clearly inferior and less funny.

• Like 5

No no I was just trying to seamlessly transition to plugging my stuff. Dont worry im not one of these soft ass dweebs with wet tissue skin I can take a jab or 2 buster douglas in the cutlass whippin thru the 6 like drake and indiana jones

• Like 17

Is anyone else wondering where Valerie has been? I feel like I haven't seen her post and/or like things in a while

• Like 6

Is anyone else wondering where Valerie has been? I feel like I haven't seen her post and/or like things in a while

i refuse to acknowledge her absence.

• Like 3

I kidnapped her because she refused to be on my podcast about famous cases of Stockholm syndrome.

• Like 18