🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

Is anyone else wondering where Valerie has been? I feel like I haven't seen her post and/or like things in a while

I know, right!? She even missed her birthday on here. Valerie you know I don't like to tell people how to live their lives. All I can say is that the only possible justification for missing your own birthday on the Hollywood Handbook forum is if you were doing something even more awesome and fun. Now I hope its over and you can come back and pay attention to us pay attention to me.

• Like 11

RanRan, I support your campaign and your show. Uhhh, yes, I guess I'll be on it. So nice of you to ask.

Ms. Ran was also on my podcast HAIM SLIDES which can be found on the Internet and also phones as well.

Thanks Earwolf and Wolf Cool (Calvin & Hobbs) for the forum to share these ideas and networking opportunities!

• Like 11

I'm not listening to any podcasts today, even though it is my day off. Instead, I am watching horror films. The Sacrament is a pretty good one. Sorry I'm not listening to your podcasts, but there are too many of them.

• Like 4

I haven't finished listening to Good or Bad yet because I keep rewinding to listen to the theme song over and over.

I'm like halfway through now and Good or Bad is most definitely good!

Anyway, robots are good. I've built a bunch of them. Good topic for the first episode.

23857_335597582650_3415627_n.jpg?oh=bed71e2b0e146e4f0b5aba6064b61982&oe=5684B082

• Like 10

I just hope Valerie is safe out there somewhere, eating some cake.

• Like 11

Ms. Ran was also on my podcast HAIM SLIDES which can be found on the Internet and also phones as well.

Yes, all my friends are jealous that I was on the same podcast as the Pope!

Happy birthday, Valerie. I photoshopped this picture of what your birthday looked like in my dreams.

xdB9mCT.jpg

• Like 24

I also like Good or Bad very much so far. The robot chick from metropolis is definitely the first hot robot though. Don't get me wrong I love me some Rosie but facts is facts

PS. Smile and then Beat it is a great joke

• Like 6

Ugh close that refrigerator DreamRan we're not paying to refrigerate the entire dreamscape

• Like 15

Oh no, the hobgoblins are chasing you through the Neverland Ranch forest, and are gaining on you quick! You have to make a decision and make it fast.

Will you....

whip out your phone and try to distract the hobgobs with a funny video?

seduce the golbins with your smart yet sexi dance moves?

follow the sign pointing toward the beach?

talk to the future HH prom queen?

hot dog go to the bathroom

• Like 8

Hi Wayne Federman,

Which movie won the Oscar in the year 69-420?

Here's a reference from 1981, have anything to say about it? : "Modern Girl" by Sheena Easton

• Like 5

happy birthday val...you don't look great for 4 years old tbh tho :c sorry to say so on your special day

• Like 16

I had to run some errands at lunch. Some things I found during my outing:

I stopped at 7-Eleven, in need of a pen. All they had in stock were For Her pens by Bic. From the name, I would have imagined them to be ergonomically shaped for my vagina-ey hands, but it turns out they are just regular pens:

8jKC8hb.jpg?1

Then picking something up at Barnes and Noble, I saw they were selling a baby selfie kit...I think that's what it is, I'm not even sure. At first I thought that there was a dick and balls meant to look drawn on the baby photo on the left, but now I realize that it's supposed to depict farting

5rfCpdH.jpg?2

• Like 16

From the name, I would have imagined them to be ergonomically shaped for my vagina-ey hands, but it turns out they are just regular penises:

paging dr freud.

• Like 7

yep i'm just pretending Valerie has been here the whole time. smiling and nodding. i also imagine she was watching the last thread and saw all the nice birthday stuff we wrote in there.

yeppers.

mmhmm.

just let me have this people.

• Like 7

#babyshaming Let's get it trending people!!!

• Like 7

I don't have a podcast, but I do make dumb little videos for my friends. I hope you all enjoy and if you don't enjoy well that's ok too but just know that by supporting me you support local business except for the time from June-July of 2010 where I worked for Walmart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOVPtF9CM4o

• Like 20

today I took a day off work to go with my wife to a doctors appt. a baby doctor that is...meaning I'm going to have another kid.

more importantly - since we both had off and the kid was in daycare, we got to go to the movies for the 2nd time in over 2 years. We saw the martian. v funny v good 3 forks.

bye!

Congrats to you and your wife, SteveH! That's v exciting news! So happy you got to see The Martian.

• Like 15

today I took a day off work to go with my wife to a doctors appt. a baby doctor that is...meaning I'm going to have another kid.

more importantly - since we both had off and the kid was in daycare, we got to go to the movies for the 2nd time in over 2 years. We saw the martian. v funny v good 3 forks.

bye!

American Diaper, yeah more like American Dad. That's something else. Just playing around. Congrats, Steve.

• Like 16

Congrats to SteveH and his wife!!!! I am so excited to hear this news. Babies are the absolute best and I'm so happy for you!!!!

Also if you need a babysitter I have several years of childcare experience in my work history and you know you can trust me cause you met me on the Internet.

• Like 12

Congrats on the fetus, steve! I don't want to bring politics into this, but personally I don't think it's a baby until 2 years old or so.

• Like 13

Congrats on the baby, SteveH.

(Psst, I also recently learned how those get made so high five then down low! I know what you did, you dirty dog!)

• Like 24