🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

Congratulations, Steve, to you and your wife! I hope once that baby's here, it's not a total uggo #babyshaming

• Like 8

Baby showers are good because those things are filthy when they come out tbh

• Like 18

Congrats on the baby, SteveH.

(Psst, I also recently learned how those get made so high five then down low! I know what you did, you dirty dog!)

Could you PM me? My dad's stopped answering my texts and I have a lot of questions

• Like 10

SteveH, I'm actually your son and I have an adorable camera ready daughter. With your new baby on the way (congrats BTW) and me in the mix, this is a sitch made for primetime. You ready to get #Grandfathered?

• Like 5

Hi guys. I do love you all very much, including the newest of the newbies. I had a very very exciting birthday where I got to spend time with a bunch of forum friends. I have to tell you guys...all friendship is wonderful, but friendship built on the foundation of the common interest of a podcast and it's forum is truly the most wonderful of all.

Some podcast hosts donated their time as well. Y'all are fans of the right podcast. These boys are hilarious angels.

I'm telling you this because I like to share, but also so you know the love you feel on this forum is real. And I'm so happy you're all a part of it!

Happy Birthday Val, ilysm.

today I took a day off work to go with my wife to a doctors appt. a baby doctor that is...meaning I'm going to have another kid.

more importantly - since we both had off and the kid was in daycare, we got to go to the movies for the 2nd time in over 2 years. We saw the martian. v funny v good 3 forks.

bye!

Congratulations papa h, ilysm

I don't have a podcast, but I do make dumb little videos for my friends. I hope you all enjoy and if you don't enjoy well that's ok too but just know that by supporting me you support local business except for the time from June-July of 2010 where I worked for Walmart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOVPtF9CM4o

Supporting that great little mom and pop shop know as the United States of A, ilysm.

• Like 13

Happy Birthday Val ilysm

Congratulations papa h, ilysm

Working for that little mom and pop shop know as the U S of A, ilysm.

1 out of 5

• Like 5

I bet it's gonna be so disgusting that it might even fart sometimes #babyshaming

In all seriousness though, congratulations SteveH!

• Like 12

SteveH we were trying to have a moment w Valerie here for fucks sake. Naw, just playin'.

Congrats to my pal SteveH. It's awesome that you're bringing yet another person into this vastly underpopulated world brimming with excess resources and space. Also we will be treated to another fine young mind sharpened by the New Jersey public education system. I mean so what if the rest of the country can't pronounce capicola correctly? Don't worry if according to scientific timetables kids born during this decade will likely be the first generation to have to deal with the cataclysmic effects of global warming and climate chage as they enter retirement age. Things such as water and energy rationing will be just another part of the daily grind (tues on fox) by that point. I'm sure the continued systematic de-funding of resources that maintain infrastructure will have very little to only an overwhelming effect on the general safety and quality of day to day life. Remember that 'future so bright I gotta wear shades' song? Well your kids future is so bright they'll have to wear Hazmat suits.

My sincere congratulations for what you have done.

(all kidding aside congrats buddy!!!)

• Like 11

Thanks everyone. My current kid is a nightmare so we're really looking forward to a second shot at this.

P.s. Sorry for bringing the forum momentum to a screeching halt. Please continue with your carousing and sexual innuendo

• Like 21

Valerie, you met a load of forumers and some podcast hosts? Who was your favourite? Did he have a cool accent? Did he buy you a coffee that one time?

• Like 14

Valerie, you met a load of forumers and some podcast hosts? Who was your favourite? Did he have a cool accent? Did he buy you a coffee that one time?

you don't humblebrag right.

j/k totes jelly.

• Like 5

You bring up a good point, steveh.

This forum is starting to feel like high school, and those of us who were actually nerds, like me, are being left out with all this randy posturing.

The point is, I'm a sad, lonely man and you guys are functioning far too normally for people that are supposed to be fans of a podcast like this.

I know that it isn't my job to be the depressed guy on the forum, but I miss the old days of everyone making legit jokes instead of just flirting.

Anyway, congrats on the new baby, steveh.

• Like 12

you don't humblebrag right.

Nah, just regular brag. I met Valerie!

• Like 10

You bring up a good point, steveh.

This forum is starting to feel like high school, and those of us who were actually nerds, like me, are being left out with all this randy posturing.

The point is, I'm a sad, lonely man and you guys are functioning far too normally for people that are supposed to be fans of a podcast like this.

I know that it isn't my job to be the depressed guy on the forum, but I miss the old days of everyone making legit jokes instead of just flirting.

Anyway, congrats on the new baby, steveh.

you dont humblebrag right.

j/k you want a handy?

• Like 6

I'll take pretty much anything at this point, but we'll have to be quiet; I live with my parents. [shocking]

• Like 7

Isn't it weird how everyone used to be a baby

• Like 9

i've been up since 230 am pacific (had to be at work at 4)

I can't think straight, my body hurts, I feel numb.

still, my posts are better that BlunderCop96!

• Like 2

OK wheez, I'm gonna stop it with the sexy stuff. I can't really think of anything funny to post right now though because I can't stop trying to figure out how its possible that my mustard just freakin disappeard. It doesn't make any sense

I know this is a weird thing to think, and I'm being super paranoid, but there's no logical explanation for it. I used the mustard last night for my usual before bed skin mask, the day before to write a reminder on my mirror ("buy more relish"), and just this Wednesday I remember it being under the covers with me. It is very important that I find her.

I had ppl over last week, but I distinctly remember using my mustard when I shaved my legs after that party. Nothing else is missing though. Why would someone break into my house just to steal my mustard? It would have to be someone with an extremely weird mustard fetish. That would be crazy, right?

• Like 12