🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

******SILVRWOMAN DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING POST******

hey guys I saw you were complaining that I was making the forums too sexy. you don't have to worry about that anymore cause I have a new boyfriend who completely satisfies me so I won't need to flirt with anyone online anymore except maybe RanRan.

Good night and god bless!

ctJf9KTl.jpg

• Like 18

i've been up since 230 am pacific (had to be at work at 4)

I can't think straight, my body hurts, I feel numb.

still, my posts are better that BlunderCop96!

Humblebrag

• Like 7

hey guys I saw you were complaining that I was making the forums too sexy. you don't have to worry about that anymore cause I have a new boyfriend who completely satisfies me so I won't need to flirt with anyone online anymore except maybe RanRan.

ctJf9KTl.jpg

Lol ur weird af.

• Like 13

I'm sorry I laid out my issues here on the forum. I love all of you. Keep doing what you're doing. Every one of you is far greater than the average person by virtue of loving HH.

In other news: I finished relistening to all of HH in order earlier today. I want to go through RSS again, but I have about 60 eps of CBB with less than appetizing guests that I haven't listened to yet. Any ideas as to which I should get to first?

• Like 3

I'm not listening to any podcasts today, even though it is my day off. Instead, I am watching horror films. The Sacrament is a pretty good one. Sorry I'm not listening to your podcasts, but there are too many of them.

I'm ALL ABOUT the horror movies this month. Last night I watched Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter and House (the 1977 Japanese flick, not the 1986 American flick).

• Like 4

ctJf9KTl.jpg

Happy Friday! Glad you're having fun!

• Like 3

Hi guys. I do love you all very much, including the newest of the newbies. I had a very very exciting birthday where I got to spend time with a bunch of forum friends. I have to tell you guys...all friendship is wonderful, but friendship built on the foundation of the common interest of a podcast and it's forum is truly the most wonderful of all.

Some podcast hosts donated their time as well. Y'all are fans of the right podcast. These boys are hilarious angels.

I'm telling you this because I like to share, but also so you know the love you feel on this forum is real. And I'm so happy you're all a part of it!

I spent my birthday alone in my bed, eating food I bought for myself. THANKS FOR ASKING.

• Like 7

Does anyone have an interesting job?

ZING!

edit> i clearly misunderstood.

• Like 5

I have a weekly improv show at UCB NY called 'interesting jobs'

• Like 13

the more and more I think about them, the less and less I like about belly buttons. the fuck ya doin bro? lint isn't currency and you make my torso look like a surprised face.

hey guys this is a drunk post

I drank too much wine on a not-full-enough stomach and then I got really drunk and sad at like 10 pm

FRIDAY NIGHT AMIRITE

(my job is not very interesting but someday I will be an archivist! which is more interesting I think.)

• Like 4

Last Friday my good friends' old punk band had a reunion show of sorts(for a bday). Lots of people went to see them, and it was fun. It was also filmed. Check it out if you want.

http://vimeo.com/143397617

• Like 3

I caption phone calls for the hearing impaired

No, I can't share what the calls are about

• Like 3

OK wheez, I'm gonna stop it with the sexy stuff. I can't really think of anything funny to post right now though because I can't stop trying to figure out how its possible that my mustard just freakin disappeard. It doesn't make any sense

I know this is a weird thing to think, and I'm being super paranoid, but there's no logical explanation for it. I used the mustard last night for my usual before bed skin mask, the day before to write a reminder on my mirror ("buy more relish"), and just this Wednesday I remember it being under the covers with me. It is very important that I find her.

I had ppl over last week, but I distinctly remember using my mustard when I shaved my legs after that party. Nothing else is missing though. Why would someone break into my house just to steal my mustard? It would have to be someone with an extremely weird mustard fetish. That would be crazy, right?

I like how you promise to stop posting sexy stuff, and then proceed with the hottest mustard-based erotica I've read today.

• Like 9

I caption phone calls for the hearing impaired

No, I can't share what the calls are about

Huh I guess you work with my brother. Maybe start asking everyone around you at work if they have a sister who likes Hollywood Handbook and eventually you will find him.

• Like 10

Huh I guess you work with my brother. Maybe start asking everyone around you at work if they have a sister who likes Hollywood Handbook and eventually you will find him.

It's exactly where I imagined I'd be working after I got my Master's.

For real, though. It's a real 420-friendly job.

• Like 6

Guys. I'm really fucked up. I feel like it's weird you're the first people I want to talk to but you are. I think valerie's appearance brought us all together

• Like 9

Glad to hear your birthday was so legendary, Valerie!!!!!

I don't have anything to say about all these sexual posts.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Or get laid. Or both!

• Like 9