🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

Jack the Jakal Jakman is my spirit animal.

• Like 5

1) There's a fucking HH wiki?!

2) Whoever made it forget to add my PCG appearance from the Anfanger ep.

• Like 5

The wiki does a great job mentioning my single mention on the show way back in episode 32. I'm not upset about it, I just wanted to point out that I'm a veteran poster.

• Like 7

Maybe we should all pitch in and buy a therapist

i know a guy who can get one fer cheap.

• Like 3

420 thang.png
  • Like 16

1) There's a fucking HH wiki?!

2) Whoever made it forget to add my PCG appearance from the Anfanger ep.

Talk to the wonderful and incomparable Nohorseman! He's one of the main #wikiboys and does an amazing job. I bet if you asked him very nicely and included a few compliments, he could do you a favor.

• Like 5

I recognized yesterday that I had somehow conflated Dominic Dierkes and Thomas Middleditch together in my mind. I was thinking throughout the Gabpod "boy, this guy is really into poker... when does he find time for videogames". How did I make this blunder? Because "Deer kiss" and "Middle Ditch" were both equally good PCG Qs submitted by yours truly

• Like 6

Remember when that awesome paint color wasn't discontinued yet, and camp fire wood was only $5? Oh man this economy

AlO9p5P.jpg

• Like 13

Lol @ the word 'wood'

Lol @ "Lol at the word 'wood'"

• Like 4

Jeffrey, you ever worry that someone might try to frame you for murder? You know, since your name is JeffreyMurders and all? Just wondering. Definitely not planning on framing you. Just worried in my imho tbh.

• Like 8

Jeffrey, you ever worry that someone might try to frame you for murder? You know, since your name is JeffreyMurders and all? Just wondering. Definitely not planning on framing you. Just worried in my imho tbh.

He used to worry about being framed for partying.

• Like 9

Oh I know all about JeffreyParties' parties.

• Like 5

This guy got upset at me just now for referring to his fraternity as "frat." Now I feel hella bad for being so insensitive. Ugh I should have called it "privileged douche rapist cult." Next time I'll try to be more aware of a person's feelings before I speak.

• Like 16

Oh I know all about JeffreyParties' parties.

speak on that.

• Like 4

This guy got upset at me just now for referring to his fraternity as "frat." Now I feel hella bad for being so insensitive. Ugh I should have called it "privileged douche rapist cult." Next time I'll try to be more aware of a person's feelings before I speak.

Fratguys have feelings too.

speak on that.

I signed several non-disclosure agreements that prohibit me from doing so beyond acknowledging that JeffreyParties had said parties and that said parties involved partying. JeffreyParties parties at parties that involve partying and partygoers who party. That's really all I can say. Sorry.

• Like 9

Fratguys have feelings too.

I signed several non-disclosure agreements that prohibit me from doing so beyond acknowledging that JeffreyParties had said parties and that said parties involved partying. JeffreyParties parties at parties that involve partying and partygoers who party. That's really all I can say. Sorry.

thank you. that's totally admissible in court helpful.

• Like 5

Oh man you guys I had a pretty big show tonight.

I didn't invite anyone to see my first couple shows because there is less pressure that way but now that I'm pretty confident in my skills I decided to invite a handful of friends to this show and NOT A SINGLE ONE CAME not even Jeffrey which is the one I'm really the most hurt by and honestly even though the show went really well, I feel pretty terrible.

Also there's this girl I've done some workshops/classes with who I really, really just could not stand at all but then tonight she complimented me and gave me a hug and now I'm in love with her even though I know she's straight.

I'm not at all depressed not even a little bit which is why I just ordered a pizza with cheese on it which will be the first time in a very very long time I've broken the Vegan Code I'm doing great.

I think the handful of you who don't hate me might be my only real friends. haha psych that would be such a lame thing to say

• Like 18