🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

id come to your show, or at least i would have tonight, i didnt really do anything

• Like 12

id come to your show, or at least i would have tonight, i didnt really do anything

that means a lot to me greggy, thank you.

• Like 4

I don't mind if you think of me as one of your real friends. I mean, it doesn't hurt me none, what do I care?

• Like 10

I can't speak for ashley, but to me spunky is like the coolest kid at school (but not part of the main "in-crowd" because he can't even bother with that whole thing). It's super exciting when it seems like he may have seen you walk down the hall cause his head was slightly turned towards you (aka a "like"). You daydream about being best friends: he throws you the football, you effortlessly catch it even though you're facing the other direction cause you're chatting to a hottie. After a great time playing catch on the beach, you two go to the local pizza joint to talk about the hottie you just met, he agrees that you can do better.

• Like 13

Congrats on the show, the pizza and the lesbian crush thing Ashley. My night is way more boring. We can be real friends but fyi if you don't move me into your MySpace top 8 by the end of the night it's just not gonna work.

Edit: here's my top 8 now. You don't make the cut yet but Wesley's been bothering me lately so this might be your chance IdwVWhb.jpg

• Like 13

ashley, if you become real friends with thejjar, can you find out if he knows spunky, and ask him what spunky's top interest is that one can hypothetically easily find on wikipedia?

• Like 5

This feels like a trap.

Ugh I should have known. Ppl told me that you'd turn everything into a misogynistic pussy joke

• Like 8

ashley, if you become real friends with thejjar, can you find out if he knows spunky, and ask him what spunky's top interest is that one can hypothetically easily find on wikipedia?

three-legged food-stealing dogs, esp a black chow chow

Edit: also bugs

But these are just random guesses really. I could be way off.

• Like 12

I can't speak for ashley, but to me spunky is like the coolest kid at school (but not part of the main "in-crowd" because he can't even bother with that whole thing). It's super exciting when it seems like he may have seen you walk down the hall cause his head was slightly turned towards you (aka a "like"). You daydream about being best friends: he throws you the football, you effortlessly catch it even though you're facing the other direction cause you're chatting to a hottie. After a great time playing catch on the beach, you two go to the local pizza joint to talk about the hottie you just met, he agrees that you can do better.

This is all basically correct, except that I am part of the main in-crowd. By myself.

• Like 10

This is all basically correct, except that I am part of the main in-crowd. By myself.

Oh good point. I mean, it's like how Insects have been present for about 350 million years, and humans for only 130,000 years. Also, About one-third of all insect species are carnivorous, and most hunt for their food rather than eating decaying meat or dung. So I totally get what you're saying

Edit: Sorry, probably most of you wont understand these bug facts. It's just that it is my main interest, and I am good at conversating about the subject while hanging out, having a blast so much fun, prob on the beach

• Like 18

Oh, hey, you like bugs huh. That's pretty cool I guess. Who cares or whatever. My favorite bug is a mantidfly.

Here, catch this football. Guess I'll see you around.

• Like 20

everyone is being really cool tonight.

• Like 7

Oh, hey, you like bugs huh. That's pretty cool I guess. Who cares or whatever. My favorite bug is a mantidfly.

That is an amazing bug!

• Like 9

Oh, I was going to mock Spunky for being a nerd and give him a swirly, but then I saw this:

wu5eTSO.jpg?1

• Like 16

Oh, I was going to mock Spunky for being a nerd and give him a swirly, but then I saw this:

wu5eTSO.jpg?1

That is one real good bug, Houston!

My actual exact favorite species is this one, and here is a good photo that a real cool smart guy took of it:

8ZZL2ZHLBZ7HLR2HYHWHFH6HYHUHJH4L1ZILAZ8LHRNHFH4LNZNHWZ4L6Z5HAHZLGZ0L8ZKLAH6HFHPHUZ4L3HUH1Z.jpg

• Like 15

spunky werent you working on a cool ass drawing of a bug like that? any updates?

I did one of my own recently.

rBzVp3J.png

it's pretty good.

• Like 17

Yeah, it really has been a magical night for foruming.

I've had like 30oz or more of Coke Zero tonight, so I'm feeling pretty tipsy.

• Like 9

Yeah, it really has been a magical night for foruming.

I've had like 30oz or more of Coke Zero tonight, so I'm feeling pretty tipsy.

I'm surprised you're still typing after doing so much cocaine (a gram is usually my maximum). Isn't science great? You can party like chris farley with none of the calories! Have a good night chanman and try not to have a heart-attack.

• Like 3

I know I've been posting too much tonight, and I wish I didn't have to post another, but I really think it's important for me to clarify that my first priority #1 goal is to secure the friendship of the top best coolest kid, mikebonetti

mikebonetti, to give me a sign that this is a good life goal for me, please like this post

Also, I will settle for aquantice if it's more realistic. My mom always told me not to set the bar too high cause it will hurt more when you fall due to physics

• Like 3

It feels so good and not sad at all to show up on these forums at the tail end of a super-cool conversation you guys were having. Maybe I'll be around the next time one comes up.

*goes back to listening to Neil Young's "Trans" album*

• Like 7

stop bating me with your cool music references Lerini.

I like Big Star.

how does that feel?

• Like 7

stop bating me with your cool music references Lerini.

I like Big Star.

how does that feel?

I just read your big long punk post over in the I4H thread. I know this is not a fight I can win.

• Like 5

Joe, I don't want you to feel left out, it's just that I already assumed you'd be DTF (down to friendship me), but if I misunderstood and need to work harder to gain your acceptance, I hope you're DTF (down to forgive)

• Like 6