🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

I dont know what the opposite of a sausage party is, but Muffins had the right idea. I'm becoming a dude! to.

i don't know Normie somethings fishy about this MuffinDude.

He didin't like a single one of my #classicsouprman posts.

I think his game-recognize-game-dar is broke. (that's a radar dudes have for recognizing other dudes game. Silvr what the lady version called again?)

wreck-o-nize MuffinDude!

• Like 6

i don't know Normie somethings fishy about this MuffinDude.

He didin't like a single one of my #classicsouprman posts.

I think his game-recognize-game-dar is broke. (that's a radar dudes have for recognizing other dudes game. Silvr what the lady version called again?)

wreck-o-nize MuffinDude!

wut?

• Like 3

tumblr_m52pdnzgmx1rtmv2zo1_500.gif

2oKcBMe.png?1

cover_punkd-thatgrapejuice-BET.jpeg

It was me all along you jabronis

I think I have proven a very important point and we all know what the point is and I don't have to say it oh and Harvard just got off the phone and they want me to run their Social Studies Department.

BYE

• Like 23

2oKcBMe.png?1

I think I have proved a very important point and we all know what the point is and I don't have to say it oh and Harvard just got off the phone and they want me to run their Social Studies Department.

BYE

10/10

• Like 5

2oKcBMe.png?1

I think I have proven a very important point and we all know what the point is and I don't have to say it oh and Harvard just got off the phone and they want me to run their Social Studies Department.

BYE

Um...please disregard those pictures I sent to your inbox, and gosh, I swear I never use that kind of language in real life ADC. Please also don't post those pictures anywhere.

I definitely learned my lesson today.

(But, btw did you like the pictures? Is it normal for it to look like that? My doctor says it's not weird, but he's a family friend so maybe he just doesn't want to hurt my feelings)

• Like 14

Yeah but I get more likes as guy. Explain that, Einstein.

Pro-tip on "being a guy", if you have to say "I'm a guy now" repeatedly you might be selling it wrong.

PS. Total dick haver here.

• Like 7

Pro-tip on "being a guy", if you have to say "I'm a guy now" repeatedly you might be selling it wrong.

PS. Total dick haver here.

More like total dick sucker

• Like 5

Damn I really thought I had a shot with agatha

• Like 8

If any of you are in the Cincinnati area in two weeks come to this.

Brooks%20Wheelan%20Poster-01.jpg

• Like 12

If any of you are in the Cincinnati area in two weeks come to this.

Brooks%20Wheelan%20Poster-01.jpg

You design this Josh?

• Like 4

I've started listening to Doughboys and High and Mighty. Its bitter sweet. There was a point in which i was listening to ten podcasts, then I widdled it down to four, and now I'm back up to like 8.

• Like 5

they call it a roast beef soiree

edit: sorry

Not sure why you added the edit, you spelled soiree right the first time.

• Like 5

Ashley and I are Facebook friends now, which means we're only a few steps away from being real life friends. What funny pranks should I pull.

BTW don't read this ashler

• Like 7

I listened to the High And Mighty with Sean and yeah it was kinda boring cause all they talked about was poker.

But everyone should listen to the Power Hour episode with Betsy Sodaro and Drew Tarver, that's a fun ep

• Like 2

I've started listening to Doughboys and High and Mighty. Its bitter sweet. There was a point in which i was listening to ten podcasts, then I widdled it down to four, and now I'm back up to like 8.

And they're such a time suck.

I used to listen to music. Remember music guys? Wasn't music great? How it transports you to another place. You can think about other things. It doesn't require you to laugh at it or rate it on iTunes.

Podcasts are so needy. I don't know why we tolerate them.

• Like 8

Hey guys no one tell Jeffrey I'm catfishing him. Thanks!!

PS- don't read this Jeff-Jeff

• Like 9

And they're such a time suck.

I used to listen to music. Remember music guys? Wasn't music great? How it transports you to another place. You can think about other things. It doesn't require you to laugh at it or rate it on iTunes.

Podcasts are so needy. I don't know why we tolerate them.

This is a real problem for me. I just straight up don't listen to music anymore. When would I listen? If something new comes out that I want to listen to, I'll put on like one song and get bored b/c it's not a funny podcast. Millennials...

p.s. Soup - your all time favorite artist was on WTF this week http://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episodes/episode_648_-_james_taylor

• Like 5