🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

Not every post has to be a joke, you guys.

Yes, and my favorite band is the nearby high school marching band and I cannot tell you why so infer what you will.

• Like 15

• Steely Dan
  • The Front Bottoms
  • Sex Pistols
  • Third Eye Blind
  • Whitesnake
  • Limp Bizkit

i never realized that Front Bottoms was a dick thing. I also never realized what bands they were able to be likened to, but looks like you just gave the comprehensive list (i dont like this band)

• Like 2

(i dont like this band)

I'm sorry you weren't emotionally stunted in 7th grade while listening to fall out boy like me, because you're missing out on some awesome folk punk, dude. I'm seeing them next month in Tampa and I'm stoked.

• Like 4

I'm sorry you weren't emotionally stunted in 7th grade while listening to fall out boy like me, because you're missing out on some awesome folk punk, dude. I'm seeing them next month in Tampa and I'm stoked.

oh no, i listen to a lot of very immature emotive music. front bottoms are just too whiny for me. and death cab for cutie is one of my all-time favorite bands.

i actually might see front bottoms soon though, because Elvis Depressedly is opening for them on tour, and I love me some ED.

Well, it's smart to break-in your ski boots before ski season so that you don't get foot pain and then get eaten by a sasquatch when you stop to adjust your boots. You also do it if you're just really excited to go skiing and need to be reminded about how painful it actually is.

• Like 1

........ was slyly trying to hide his viral fame. Jokes on you .........! I'm a super sleuth!

77xEoIn.jpg?1

• Like 12

I don't want to sound sexist, but the Leftovers has some spectacularly written female characters.

Sexist

• Like 5

Sexist

I hereby resign from my "this is sexist" role here, now that someone else will be taking over. Such a relief, knowing that it will be Chanson

• Like 9

Well guys I've been pretty busy trying to get a thesis together for grad school but this weather is so nice I just had to break out the big guns. Anyway love peace and banana grease or whatever you freaky hippies.

20151025_123616.jpg

1. I love this sooooooooo much!

2. It doesn't look like you are getting the support you need. Try this place http://shop.hommemys...ategories/Bras/ (I think the Annabelle bra would be super cute on you)

• Like 21

predictions for tomorrow's guest:

-Brandon Content

-Tom Scharpling again

-Nathan Fielder? probably not...

-Wayne Federman because he's been on every podcast in the past month

-The Spoonman and Burger Boy

- Fred Savage

• Like 8

You design this Josh?

You know it!

I try and help my friend Caroline with all her show posters. She is the person who brings all these awesome comedy shows to Cincinnati that no one here appreciates. It's like pulling teeth to get people to go see good comedy that isn't at the "chuckle house' or like... "go bananars"

Also we do have a scripps HQ here. I was going to take a picture of it recently with me flicking it off for the forums because I thought it would be funny.

• Like 14

Loco_por_los_Cornballs, if you're out there -- and I know you are -- this is a safe place here, and you can talk about how much you dislike Suicide House here, much like Norm, without fear of reprisal from the terrible, terrible Comedy Bang Bang swimfans. There will be no defensiveness from any Stans Aukerman here. Except for SteveH, maybe.

• Like 4

Loco_por_los_Cornballs, if you're out there -- and I know you are -- this is a safe place here, and you can talk about how much you dislike Suicide House here, much like Norm, without fear of reprisal from the terrible, terrible Comedy Bang Bang swimfans. There will be no defensiveness from any Stans Aukerman here. Except for SteveH, maybe.

I definitely would not bother defending suicide house. This is still a safe place.

compliment sandwich:

Brett Gelman's rap about the NRA was pretty impressive.

suicide house sucks.

I didn't realize each segment for this ep was recorded separately until after I listened, so it was a masterful feat of editing by....i'm gonna say Engineer Cody. Definitely not Brett. Gotta be cody boy

• Like 7

1. I love this sooooooooo much!

2. It doesn't look like you are getting the support you need. Try this place http://shop.hommemys...ategories/Bras/ (I think the Annabelle bra would be super cute on you)

Wow, Ms. Pillows. So. Cute. I just don't know if I have the body type for the Annabelle, I kind of fancy myself as more of a lucy bra kind of lad. It's just like, all about confidence for me and I've never been sure that I have the right size you know? Gosh, should we just have a fitting party? We can drink red wine all night and talk about boys!

• Like 10

Congrats to RoboTam! You made the PodMass comments section this week!

Capture2_zpsfp5e3tys.png

• Like 20

Cool username, RoboTam! I almost like it as much as your username on here

• Like 17

Suicide House is like pretty much every other CBB episode to me. Just a way to pass the time until I die. Not good, not bad, but a... Distraction.

• Like 2

i hate suicide house.

NORM YOU JERK!! JUST SHUT THE FU*K UP ALREADY!!!! GODDAMMIT YOU JOYLESS FUCK!!!!

er, I mean to say.... ahhhh. yep. how about that federal deficit? aaand er ....you guys like um, porm?, I mean pern? um... (already used the GOB Bluth "huge mistake" bit...) weather getting pretty chilly out there eh?

welp, no way to alter or delete this now. and Post

• Like 4