🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

I was just too angry to censor that 2nd one.

• Like 6

I love suicide house.

But that might just be because Jon Daly flirts with me on Twitter sometimes and I assign a lot more value to that than I should.

Also I love Gelman. I really do.

• Like 8

suicide house is good. sorry you guys hate good comedy #sorrynotsorry

• Like 5

Why don't you like suicide house though?

I'd make such a great interviewer, Jimmy Fallon watch your butt

• Like 5

Suicide House is like pretty much every other CBB episode to me. Just a way to pass the time until I die. Not good, not bad, but a... Distraction.

Dude did you listen to the one with PFT and Lapkus a few weeks back, that shit was funny af

• Like 7

by now you guys are probably acquainted with my prudish dad "persona" on these forums. So you can probably understand why the suicide house eps are not my favorite, what with those 2 crass monsters talking about performing... oral...stimulation.. on dogs and engaging in other salacious acts.

I prefer my comedy to be a little more high-brow - take 'iBrain' by Brett Gelman, for example. Now THAT's comedy!

• Like 7

Brett Gelman is my everything. 1000 cats changed my life. You suicide house haters are cray.

• Like 5

Brett Gelman is my everything. 1000 cats changed my life. You suicide house haters are cray.

ThisGuyizaCatLady

• Like 5

The Final Girls is a super good movie, you guys should watch it

We may not agree on Suicide House (diminishing returns), ThunderCock69, but on Final Girls, we have reached across the aisle and found some common ground.

I watched it yesterday and I agree -- Funny, clever, had some poignant moments. The PIGS on this forum -- and you know who you are. We ALL know who you are -- will enjoy the (off-screen) boobs and (tease of) sex and the powerful... wonderful WOMEN on the forum will enjoy the (powerful.... wonderful) mother-daughter moments and strong female characters. That's not to say there won't be some crossover from Group A to Group B and vice versa but in order to better pander to the amazing women that provide so much hilarity and interest on this forum, I had to fuckin', uh,... you know, I, uh... had to separate it that way.

• Like 6

Valerie Bryant is the Jean Grey of this forum, Chanson is Scott Summers, Greggy is Iceman, Kevin O'Brien is Beast, .... is Wolverine, Joe McGurl is Nightcrawler, Anastasia is Storm, RanRan is Dazzler, Norm is Sabretooth, honlads is Longshot, Andrew is Colossus, Houston is Bishop, Andy Dick Cheney is Deadpool, Jakal is Quicksilver, Jeffrey is Cable, Spunky Foonerism is Mastermind, JJPI is Toad, Chickn is Jubilee but like a boy version, Blink is Blink, Joe Lerini is Forge, thejjar is Gambit, Souprman is Corsair, RoboTam is Ch'od, Elizamuffins is Mystique, Nohorseman is Angel, mikebonetti is Havok, Silvrwoman is Kitty Pryde (fuck u silvr I wanted to be Kitty), Dairy Pillows is Emma Frost. I'm Scarlet Witch.

Obviously Hayes is Professor X and Sean is Magneto.

I have very good reasons for these decisions, but I cannot/will not share them. Also, these are all non-negotiable. You get what you fucking get now shut up.

Anyone I forgot is Goldballs.

• Like 13

ThisGuyizaCatLady

I don't even owe a cat let alone several cats to necessitate a cat rack.

• Like 5

I can't tell you how happy I am I got gambit. Lots of childhood dreams coming true right now

• Like 7

I don't even owe a cat let alone several cats to necessitate a cat rack.

What do you give a cat if you owe him? "MEOW-ney" (boom, still got it)

JJPI is Toad

If I knew who he was I bet I'd be super offended right now.

edit: wikipedia tells me that I'm super offended right now.

edit 2:

He can also secrete odorless pheremonous venom and psychoactive chemicals

Alright nevermind this dude's dope. (watch out female forumers and also my algebra teacher from high school)

• Like 6

No rogue?

I already decided thejjar had to be Gambit, and I couldn't do that to anyone.

I'm The senator guy

Nope, sorry.

Edit: Oh shit just realized it didn't make it into the post, but I had you pegged as the original Banshee, SteveH.

• Like 7

Valerie Bryant is the Jean Grey of this forum, Chanson is Scott Summers, Greggy is Iceman, Kevin O'Brien is Beast, .... is Wolverine, Joe McGurl is Nightcrawler, Anastasia is Storm, RanRan is Dazzler, Norm is Sabretooth, honlads is Longshot, Andrew is Colossus, Houston is Bishop, Andy Dick Cheney is Deadpool, Jakal is Quicksilver, Jeffrey is Cable, Spunky Foonerism is Mastermind, JJPI is Toad, Chickn is Jubilee but like a boy version, Blink is Blink, Joe Lerini is Forge, thejjar is Gambit, Souprman is Corsair, RoboTam is Ch'od, Elizamuffins is Mystique, Nohorseman is Angel, mikebonetti is Havok, Silvrwoman is Kitty Pryde (fuck u silvr I wanted to be Kitty), Dairy Pillows is Emma Frost. I'm Scarlet Witch.

Obviously Hayes is Professor X and Sean is Magneto.

I have very good reasons for these decisions, but I cannot/will not share them. Also, these are all non-negotiable. You get what you fucking get now shut up.

Anyone I forgot is Goldballs.

I'm not going to even pretend to know what the fuck any of this means.

Seriously though I don't know if mikebonetti and I can deal with adding a father/son dynamic to the Life Partner status we already enjoy. Think b4 you do things AbbySynth! You're welcome for your new EDM name btw.

• Like 5

I already decided thejjar had to be Gambit, and I couldn't do that to anyone.

That's fair. Things woulda got weird around here. I'll find my rogue yet.

• Like 6

hell ya iceman was my fave in top gun

• Like 12