🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

I think iBrain was the only reference on this week's thread that I didn't have to google. I'm exhausted

• Like 8

I think iBrain was the only reference on this week's thread I didn't have to google. I'm exhausted.

-Charles Baudelaire

• Like 2

Dammit soup! I'm just gonna assume it's another comic book or non-90's music reference

• Like 5

HA! didn't fool me, I've read Lemony Snicket books.

-Arthur Rimbaud

• Like 4

Aw man, I got Forge?! I guess at the very least it's better than Longneck, the guy with a slightly longer than average neck. That's an X-men deep cut.

Still though, I always kinda saw myself as Jamie Madrox. Just sayin'.

• Like 6

re-listened to the Matt Gourley ep last night. today, he was a no-show for class. what a surprise, gonna give him a 5/5 on ratemyprofessor

But does he rate that sweet chili pepper?

(sorry for being reverse sexist)

• Like 5

Spunky Foonerism is Mastermind

What!? I don't know who Mastermind is, but I don't want to be that guy, he sounds a big stupid idiot. What's his special power? Let me guess, it's being dumb and also probably super stinky farts. I hate Mastermind and I want to be Plastic Man.

Also, these are all non-negotiable. You get what you fucking get now shut up.

Fine, I guess I'll be stupid old Mastermind. But, since you didn't explicitly rule it out, I am ALSO Plastic Man. And also I can fly, and I have all Bruce Wayne's money.

plastic_man_by_greenarrow.jpg

^ this is totally me right now. Plastic Man!

• Like 8

But does he rate that sweet chili pepper?

(sorry for being reverse sexist)

Go easy on her Chanson

• Like 5

Aw man, I got Forge?! I guess at the very least it's better than Longneck, the guy with a slightly longer than average neck. That's an X-men deep cut.

Still though, I always kinda saw myself as Jamie Madrox. Just sayin'.

I actually like this and I might allow it.

I'm cable which means ADC and I have a great dynamic.

You are also at war with Houston though. For your future to be saved from darkness and destruction, his future must be sacrificed and vice versa. So don't get too hype.

What!? I don't know who Mastermind is, but I don't want to be that guy, he sounds a big stupid idiot.

Mastermind was able to manipulate Phoenix into fucking him, so honestly you should be thanking me.

• Like 4

I've been throwing cards around my apartment all night Ashley. Been a pretty great night so far

• Like 8

Ugh it's like a regular Dr Jean Grey and Cyclops in here

• Like 6

Havok's cool, right?

According to Wikipedia, "In 2013, ComicsAlliance ranked Havok as #44 on their list of the "50 Sexiest Male Characters in Comics"

• Like 7

According to Wikipedia, "In 2013, ComicsAlliance ranked Havok as #44 on their list of the "50 Sexiest Male Characters in Comics"

http://comicsallianc...ale-characters/

Not sure how much we can really trust this list. They make no mention of their polling methodology or standards. And I find it fairly dubious that such famously sexy characters as Proffessor X or the Thing didn't even crack the top 50.

• Like 7

http://comicsalliance.com/comics-sexiest-male-characters/

Not sure how much we can really trust this list. They make no mention of their polling methodology or standards. And I find it fairly dubious that such famously sexy characters as Proffessor X or The Thing didn't even crack the top 50.

Yea, and also I find it hard to believe that mikebonetti I mean Havok isn't at least in the top 10

• Like 5

I just found out my friend just bought a bottle of Mad Dog and that's hobo wine. Ashley should podcast about that.

Which kind? Habanero Lime-arita is pretty classy. The spiciness from the habanero and the sour from the lime really complement the bitterness and overall toilet taste of the fortified wine.

• Like 4

Yea, and also I find it hard to believe that mikebonetti I mean Havok isn't at least in the top 10

Thejjar I mean gambit got #4 though so I'm pretty sure we can count it. And don't worry my ego's just gonna block out all dissenting opinions anyway so say what you will

• Like 4

http://comicsallianc...ale-characters/

Not sure how much we can really trust this list. They make no mention of their polling methodology or standards. And I find it fairly dubious that such famously sexy characters as Proffessor X or the Thing didn't even crack the top 50.

Too many juiced-up beefcakes on this list. I like my pretty boys.

• Like 3

Thejjar I mean gambit got #4 though so I'm pretty sure we can count it. And don't worry my ego's just gonna block out all dissenting opinions anyway so say what you will

Yea, I mean you beat this guy for the #4 spot, so I don't blame you for being so proud:

1onYUo4.jpg

• Like 5

Yea, I mean you beat this guy for the #4 spot, so I don't blame you for being so proud:

1onYUo4.jpg

I don't know this boy but I think he's very hot.

• Like 3

I actually like this and I might allow it.

I'll be completely honest, my favorite X-Man is Nightcrawler. But, y'know, I get it, I'm new. Pushing it that far is kinda like Josh Rudnitsky complaining that he's not allowed to play Drunk Uncle.

I'll happily take Madrox, though. Thanks muchly. :D

• Like 1