🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 106 — Stephanie Allynne, Our Close Friend

Blink, tell us what it was, but replace the words that make it inappropriate with nice words. Here's an example:

ashley's dating profile is really smart. I would really like to watch her do many Shakespearean acts. I''m really into it when a person wears scary costumes during Halloween. I also like when someone calls me by my name and says nice things. I hope ashley is into that.

"Don't act like you don't remember the taste of chocolate starfish on your tongue just because you're a father now.

What luxury."

• Like 8

Hey, friends I could use some help with my online dating profile.

I feel like what I have is very approachable and relatable and not at all off-putting, but if I want to bag a "Hayes" or a "Sean" or a "honlads" then I'm gonna really have to bring my A game.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

is this your trick just to see all our okcupid profiles since it shows we visited you? Solid plan

• Like 12

Hi everyone, I don't really have anything to contribute right now but I heard we were setting honlads as the bar for some kind of forum elite and so I'm here to collect some adulation too. I'll accept likes or Bitcoin donations.

• Like 24

I feel like what I have is very approachable and relatable and not at all off-putting, but if I want to bag a "Hayes" or a "Sean" or a "honlads" then I'm gonna really have to bring my A game.

So far I've gotten "hai" and "I just wanna know if you're into hookups?" which doesn't seem like a question to me but OKAY bub.

Yeah go ahead, don't tell everyone about how I apologised for both of those messages. Guess I misunderstood the vibe

• Like 17

is this your trick just to see all our okcupid profiles since it shows we visited you? Solid plan

I visited her profile on my browser where I wasn't logged in, and she still found me.

• Like 8

I don't have anything valid to add to the discussion but I wanted to say hello and I hope you are all having a great week!

• Like 12

I visited her profile on my browser where I wasn't logged in, and she still found me.

I got things on there forum members aren't supposed to see. My worlds are colliding. Let's just say I might be catfishing people using certain members avatar photos....

• Like 5

I got things on there forum members aren't supposed to see. My worlds are colliding. Let's just say I might be catfishing people using certain members avatar photos....

Listen, it's cool that you use my photo, but ya gotta hook me up with some of dem fish.

• Like 4

"Don't act like you don't remember the taste of chocolate starfish on your tongue just because you're a father now.

What luxury."

That's not bowdlerized enough. Sicko.

• Like 3

The best thing about thejjar's okc profile is the way he posts pics of himself with super hot babes so that any ladies considering messaging him will have to compare themselves to the babes first. Really weeds out the uggos I bet. Nice thinking, bro.

• Like 14

The best thing about thejjar's okc profile is the way he posts pics of himself with super hot babes so that any ladies considering messaging him will have to compare themselves to the babes first. Really weeds out the uggos I bet. Nice thinking, bro.

Why have hot friends if you can't exploit them for your own personal gain

• Like 9

I always assumed Tinder was the official dating platform of Hollywood Handbook. I have done extensive research to confirm this.

• Like 14

I always assumed Tinder was the official dating platform of Hollywood Handbook. I have done extensive research to confirm this.

I swiped right on two different girls who had Hollywood Handbook as a mutual interest. No match for either. Don't they know I got the pro-version?!

• Like 13

My Tinder profile is "from Hollywood Handbook" because I'm famous and I need people to understand that about me.

• Like 11

I had a girl on okcupid open with

"I don't really use this anymore, but I wanted to send you this quiz about what you like to do at the beach?

a. read a famous book

b. invent new shells

c. eat the water

d. hot dog go to bathroom"

We planned to meet but it never happened. Really could have been quite the love story

• Like 22

I really need to find a more obscure podcast on a major podcasting network.

• Like 8

Yeah go ahead, don't tell everyone about how I apologised for both of those messages. Guess I misunderstood the vibe

Sorry everyone. I should clarify that honlads' third attempt at conversation, "Sup, girl? I can't tell by your pics but I bet you have great titties. I'm not looking for anything serious, but I'd love to "get" to "know" "you" (with my dick lol). you seem like a nice and down to earth lady I could get all up in if you know what I mean. Also, this is not a standard message I copy and paste into every woman's inbox," actually worked very well and now honlads and I are engaged at least until he finds "a more down piece of ass but you get it babe cause you're cool, right?"

• Like 17

Original post here sucked

Here's a decent edit idea

Would you fuck a clone of yourself, male/female/non-identifying?

• Like 4

Honlads? Oh I had him, he's nothing special.

Andrew on the other hand, ohhhh boy now there's a spicy pair of meatballs.

• Like 21

Honlads? Oh I had him, he's nothing special.

Andrew on the other hand, ohhhh boy now there's a spicy pair of meatballs.

thanks bb you so fine

• Like 16

*listening to Doughboys podcast alone, hoping the conversation turns away from dating soon*

• Like 8

Bros, I think I got a chance with this chick. How do I respond?Unhjm5i.jpg

My screenshot wasnt working for some reason. dont judge me

• Like 14

Tell her about your favourite John Oliver segment.

• Like 20