🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 148 — Pleasured by Fairies

Brendon Small returns once again! Join us on Nerd Poker to find out where this tower of gears leads, which prisoners should be freed, and what to do if you find yourself briefly deaf.

Don't forget to pick up Dan's album "Ocean of Panic, out now!

• Like 1

"They wooden and they oval." -Tiny, making my eyes go wide as I grinned from ear to ear

• Like 7

Another great episode! Things have really been on a roll lately. I have been making sure all my buddies that feel off the wagon during the trek through Giant Land know that they have to listen to the episodes. Really curious how this will pan out, hopefully our large friend will make it out of the "jelly fish column" and pay back being set free (and losing an eye).

I know it has been said many times over the past few weeks but it must be said again... Dan, fantastic job as DM and everyone else is doing some super kick as RPing. Love how Brendon stay in character the whole time (best guest minus the part where Patton did the song).

Side note: Apparently fairy BJs can cure anything.

• Like 3

Another top notch episode! So many laughs. Thanks guys :)

PS. What do we need to do to convince Brendon to join the group full time?

• Like 2

My guess is that a simple BJ from a fairy would do the trick.

• Like 2

I hope Dan knows how much we appreciate his DMing its pure gold! Fantastic ep such a lively game!

• Like 4

God damn I love how Brendon stays in character the entire time. I hope if it is not possible for him to be a permanent member of NerdPoker that he guests as much as possible. Gotta get Blaine and Ken back as well. Dream episode: Jerry returns to play Winter, Brendon continues as Elzid and Dag gets pissed-off dealing with both.

• Like 2

God damn I love how Brendon stays in character the entire time. I hope if it is not possible for him to be a permanent member of NerdPoker that he guests as much as possible. Gotta get Blaine and Ken back as well. Dream episode: Jerry returns to play Winter, Brendon continues as Elzid and Dag gets pissed-off dealing with both.

Nah, the dream episode would be that everyone that has ever played Winter comes and plays a different aspect of Winter (each individual characters) and they are in some sort of psycho-state within his head after he takes a blow to it. Sooooo much tracing and Wam-dangoing (spelling?).

• Like 1

Nah, the dream episode would be that everyone that has ever played Winter comes and plays a different aspect of Winter (each individual characters) and they are in some sort of psycho-state within his head after he takes a blow to it. Sooooo much tracing and Wam-dangoing (spelling?).

It could be like an episode "Herman's Head," except less sitcom and more dick tracing

Another great episode!

These last four episodes have gotten me so excited.

I've enjoyed the show for years, but this adventure has gone to a whole new level.

When Brendan pulled out the voice of Tiny from CBB I almost lost my mind.

• Like 1

I've been tweeting and posting reddit comments every episode! I'm hoping lots of fans are sharing their enjoyment of the new episodes, I think Dan and Ken check twitter and the forums, the word should get back how much we're enjoying Brendan.

Plus, what a great DM Dan has turned out to be. He's keeping the gang on point and being really creative.

Keeping the gang on point is so important, it's just too off the rails otherwise.