🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

The Wahlberg Solution 8

LIVE from the UCB-Sunset Theatre in Los Angeles, Mark Wahlberg (Daniel Van Kirk) returns to solve the problems of the world (because Donnie can't) with his very famous friends Daryl Hall (Randy Sklar), Christian Slater (Cole Stratton), Bernie Sanders (James Adomian), and Ryan Sickler. They'll cover very important topics including water on Mars, phubbing, Hilary Clinton's leaked emails, and more.

As ordered, I'm here to say I love this podcast. It vexes me (vexes me!) hearing how sparse the live audiences are for this. If only people knew...

Larry David did a great Sanders but Adomian's is perfect. Someone make a GIF of Bernie falling through a shot of You Can't Do That On Television, already!

• Like 3

Dear EARWOLF....

please please please make more of the Wahlberg Solutions. This could be it's own separate and amazing podcast. Of course Daniel Van Kirk is great on Sklarbro Country/County and can stay with them, but please give us a Wahlberg solution more often because these are by far my favorite episodes. love you Sklars and Daniel. Also...Sklars & Daniel...please return to Doug Loves Movies more often.

• Like 1

I like how they point out at the begining, thank you for downloading and maybe listening to the show. :D

like I just download shows, I don't really listen to them. LOL who the hell does just that.

btw for your consideration, we need a donald trump vs Hilary Clinton or better yet Jesse Ventura presidential

debate show. and if we could get nic cage some how mixed into in all of this the better.

anyway keep up the great work here, Wahlberg Solution Rules!!!!

I like how they point out at the begining, thank you for downloading and maybe listening to the show. :D

like I just download shows, I don't really listen to them. LOL who the hell does just that.

I think it's because the show is part of the Sklarbro feed, so if people are subscribed they download it automatically but maybe don't listen to these?

Anyway, good show, and I agree that it would be nice to hear more of these, and to hear bigger/better crowds at them.

Love DVK as Whalberg but I wish he would back off on the cussing. I don't think Mark Whalberg cusses that much, and makes it hard to listen to publically.

Sign in to follow this