🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Ryansamul

Change.org: Get James Adomian on SNL

It's so true though, James Adomian not being on SNL just doesn't make any sense. I know I'm ridiculously biased, but I'd watch it every week if he was on it. But also just trying to be objective about it, he would be a huge asset to that show and is truly one of the best impressionists of our time.

Does anyone know if Adomian has even been invited to audition? A quick Google search makes it seem like he hasn't, but that's not reliable. Now that I'm thinking about it, he is just what SNL needs. Making a petition about it seems weird, but at least it's definitely accurate.

Does anyone know if Adomian has even been invited to audition? A quick Google search makes it seem like he hasn't, but that's not reliable. Now that I'm thinking about it, he is just what SNL needs. Making a petition about it seems weird, but at least it's definitely accurate.

Adomian auditioned the same year Bill Hader and Andy Samberg did. I'm not sure if he would consider attempting to join again, I know Taran Killam did and he got the job the second time around.

Thanks for that info, that's really interesting.

"A guy handed me a check for 500 Million dollars and I stuffed it in his face and I said go fuck yourself, because I didn't like how expensive his suit was." - Bernie Sanders (Adomian)

Thanks for that info, that's really interesting.

"A guy handed me a check for 500 Million dollars and I stuffed it in his face and I said go fuck yourself, because I didn't like how expensive his suit was." - Bernie Sanders (Adomian)

Hmm yes let me get my Uncle Lorne on the phone, this is exactly the kind of material SNL needs!!

• Like 1

um..... I think you guys have a better opinion of SNL than I do, if you want someone like Adomian, or any other actually gifted comedian on it. SNL would find a way to make him, or Lapkis or Andy Daly unfunny. 9 sketches out of 10.

That show has its pick of the litter, and a budget, and look at the show's batting average for sketches across any of the last few years. They are terrible. TERRIBLE. It's really aimed at the mouth-breater crowd that needs to be hit over the head with simple repetitive jokes. The average high school assembly sketch is about on par with the worst 2/3rds of SNL sketches.

I'm all for successful sketch shows. I don't think SNL sucks because it's successful. But it is the problem, not the solution.

If your friend's a good cook, you don't hope he'll go work at Denny's.

• Like 1