🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 383 — Return to Suicide House Part Boo

A frightening occurrence has fallen upon the Earwolf Studios once again to turn it into the Werewolf Studios deep within the Suicide House! The ghoulish brothers Beuford and Messmore le Barron are back to make Scott KnottsScaryMan's life a living hell and musician Leo Carpazzi along with his granddaughter Scaroline also return to debut a ghoultide composition by the name of "We Wish You A Scary Christmas." Just when you thought all hope is lost, mad scientist Dr. Traygo returns to give us the good news that his creeeeepies are no longer lost. Plus, it wouldn't be a Comedy Fang! Fang! without a special Hallowscream Freestyle Rap Contest!

Aaaaaaaw yeah! It's that time of year for my favorite Halloween tradition! Nothing like gathering the family around the table, turning the lights off, lighting some candles, carving some pumpkins, making pumpkin spice lattes out of the pumpkin guts and listening to the (almost) annual Comedy Bang! Bang! Halloween episode!

• Like 5

And it starts off with some of the best terrible Brett Gelman puns ever. Good.

• Like 12

"Have you been working on something? No, haven't you've been working in a location?"

Thankfully Scott keeps booing to the Boogie Woogie Avenue every boo, even though last boo it seemed like it was booing to be the last time we booed from the Suicide House. What a pleasant booprise!

• Like 3

I don't know why, but I was kind of worried there might not be one of these this year. But Comedy Bang Bang, you sons of bitches, you. Pulling it off again!

• Like 1

Maybe I'm weird... but none of these CBB Halloween episodes are entertaining to me at all. I never wanna hear Scott say the word "spooky" again. Or "g-g-g-ghost".... yeah, just wanna punch him in the face.

• Like 2

Daly - Jerry Lewis killed himself.

Scott - Oh No!... Finally.

• Like 8

Maybe I'm weird... but none of these CBB Halloween episodes are entertaining to me at all. I never wanna hear Scott say the word "spooky" again. Or "g-g-g-ghost".... yeah, just wanna punch him in the face.

You're not weird as much as you are just kinda unpleasant to be around.

• Like 20

Don't compare Face Like Thunder to the Lumineers.

Thank You.

edit>because Lumineers are suck.

• Like 5

This is the first Halloween episode since the Doughboys podcast started, and I'd forgotten that The Burger Boy Nick Wiger was Leo Karpatze. I'd love to hear him on a regular episode.

• Like 9

Someone's got a case of the mondays

• Like 17

Someone's got a case of the mondays

10 oz of lasagna stat!

• Like 12

10 oz of lasagna stat!

I have no idea what you're talking about, I'll get back to you if I manage to figure it out

• Like 6

Some great trickery from Scott and the engineers on this ep, when it clearly was recorded on 3 different sessions.

Leo Carpazzi surely didn't disappoint! I knew what was coming and when it was coming, but still I laughed and laughed to maybe the laziest version yet of the Monster Fuck saga. All that was missing was Scott yelling "Swamp Thing?!" in the middle of the song, even though he brought it up afterwards.

• Like 8

Oh wait I got something, lasagna and mondays...GARFIELD

• Like 7

Add Odie and Jon to the mix and you almost have Party of Five going on!

When Leo Carpazzi's new song started, I screeched like a battle owl and threw my Howl-listening device into the wall.

• Like 3

This is the first Halloween episode since the Doughboys podcast started, and I'd forgotten that The Burger Boy Nick Wiger was Leo Karpatze. I'd love to hear him on a regular episode.

Yep! Everyone here should check out the Doughboys podcast if you haven't yet it's great. #spoonnation

• Like 6

Yep! Everyone here should check out the Doughboys podcast if you haven't yet it's great. #spoonnation

Mitch's thinly veiled hostility towards Nick cracks me up each episode. "Jesus Christ, no one cares about the stupid history of this place."

• Like 3

It wouldn't be so annoying if there was only one Halloween episode a year, and you could just skip it.

Too bad that's not the case, right?

• Like 8

Are you telling me that Andrew Garfield hates Mondays AND loves laguna?

• Like 3

Hahahahaha the "We Wish You A Scary Christmas" monster fuck song!!! HILARIOUS!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 3

Hahahahaha the "We Wish You A Scary Christmas" monster fuck song!!! HILARIOUS!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Leo Karpatze does it again! Another instant classic!

• Like 1