🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 383 — Return to Suicide House Part Boo

my.... CREEEEEEEEPIES

I would do horrible things to either myself or strangers to get a foreal solo bolo with Aukerman and Rust oh boy

• Like 8

Loved this and also appreciate that it appears like a lot of work went into putting it together with sep recordings.

Thanks guys!

• Like 2

super excited the creepies returned! i laughed hysterically imagining the remaining 3 3 foot tall monsters come into the room then immediately run away. i love these Halloween eps. They are as important to Halloscream as pumpkins and trick or treating.

• Like 1

my.... CREEEEEEEEPIES

I would do horrible things to either myself or strangers to get a foreal solo bolo with Aukerman and Rust oh boy

You misspelled Feral, and we don't like to talk about them, around here.

• Like 2

Looks like spooky orgy won't be topped anytime soon! Lol

Comedy Fang Fang is one of the things I look forward towards all year. Could listen to Jon Daly and Brett Gelman talk for HOURS as the Barons...

Edit: Episode needed more Messmore and Beuford!

• Like 1

You know... When I listen to Paul Rust, he makes me believe that I too, can succeed in comedy.

• Like 5

I don't have anything to say in this post but since I can't delete the post that was here before, which I am not satisfied with, so I'm kinda stuck, b(oo)ye

(oo) kinda looks like boobs, but without nipples

• Like 2

SO HAPPY Scott's objection to Swamp Thing's inclusion in the Monster Fuck has continued for another year

• Like 8

I agree, Ol' Thunderface is way better.

seriously, facelikethunder is really goooould at making plugs songs

• Like 6

Oh wait I got something, lasagna and mondays...GARFIELD

Garfield, crazy enough, was also brought up on today's Spontaneanation. So many intertwined callbacks! We got ourselves a classic ol' Arrested Development up in here!

"...Hallowscream!"

"You don't have to Halloween up the word 'Halloween'."

The spookiest part of this episode was Scott being inhabited by the spirit of Neil Campbell during the freestyle rap battle. C+.

• Like 14

Those lumineers don't do it for me, but hey.

edit: ahem...ho

Thankya fellas for putting the

-

WIND IN MA SAILS!

Thank you to the engineer who picked my song, back to the lab!

• Like 7

Loved Scotty chanelling his inner Neil Campbell in that disgusting trick or treating rap, some of the finest I've heard from ol' Choctaw.

• Like 5

You know... When I listen to Paul Rust, he makes me believe that I too, can succeed in comedy.

I love Paul Rust but this post owns

• Like 6

The Monster Fuck is my absolute favorite running joke ever.

The song also makes me laugh every time, even though I have it memorized by now.

• Like 14

my.... CREEEEEEEEPIES

Are you talking about a NoNo Bolo?

• Like 12

I've heard of keeping up with the Kardashians but killing the Kardashians??? That's the show.

• Like 5