🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 383 — Return to Suicide House Part Boo

Surely Matt Gourley's hallowscreem name would be

Bat Ghouuuuuulllllllyyyyy...

Splat Gorey.

• Like 5

Yep, love Suicide House, but still find Paul Rust's creepies guy kind of self-indulgent and dull. It didn't help that all the other characters stopped saying anything and sort of disappeared.

Yep, love Suicide House, but still find Paul Rust's creepies guy kind of self-indulgent and dull. It didn't help that all the other characters stopped saying anything and sort of disappeared.

Maybe they disappeared because they weren't there, they were ghosts after all, booooooooooo!

Seriously thou, this episode was recorded on 3 different sessions, that's why there wasn't much of a dialogue between the guests. Check the photos bro!

• Like 2

ah, I had a really shitty day yesterday but I CRANKED the Totally New Scary Christmas Monster Fuck Part 4 like it's a real song and it made my shit day significantly better.

thank you!

• Like 2

just now realizing how comedy fang fang has infected my everyday life.

for a fun example, try to read all of the puns on this fresh direct email promo without reading them in the voice of Beuford or Messmore

sGWNZZt.jpg

• Like 8

Christmas Spooktacular: Daly, Gelman, PFT as santa, and Mike Hanford as Jesus but also maybe john lennon pretending to be jesus or maybe ringo pretending to be lennon pretending to be jesus.

It wouldn't be so annoying if there was only one Halloween episode a year, and you could just skip it.

Too bad that's not the case, right?

Bro... you bringing logic and reasonableness at me?! Yeah, I guess you're right... I'll listen to it eventually. I've been falling behind on podcasts lately. But NOT on my internet comments!! God forbid that ever happens...

• Like 1

No mention of the freestylin'? That was the best part!

The section about putting a key on the kite and loving ski culture was my favourite, closely followed by Scott's rhymes about how he showed his peen to some trick or treaters.

• Like 4

So remember that joke Jon Daly made about Chris Hardwick being cursed to host too many shows for eternity? Well...

753e3be16d.jpg

• Like 7

So remember that joke Jon Daly made about Chris Hardwick being cursed to host too many shows for eternity? Well...

753e3be16d.jpg

Are there nerds here tonight? NERRRRRRDS!!

• Like 3

lmfao

Another amazing Suicide House episode! These are officially now my favorite part of Halloween! :D

"Bop bop diddily wop! Hey? What's up, guys!? I don't rape anybody, but I'm not funny!" "I'm a good person, I'M A GOOD PERSON! I'm Bill Cosby 2, just clearing my name..." --- how can a show like this get to an amazing line like that? And so consistently!? Incredible!

Anytime I hear a Bill Cosby impression now, I can't help but think of "House of Cosby's" - one of the funniest internet cartoons ever. Fun Fact: it's from Justin Roiland, creator of Rick & Morty. If you've never looked up House of Cosby's, you should check it out!

• Like 4

I can't wait for Leo's entirely new song next year!

"I swear on... my grand-daughter's life."

"Oh, God, don't do that!"

• Like 4

Also, re: The Lumineers, I remember hearing an interview with them from Nardwuar, and when asked why should people care about The Lumineers, the band basically said people shouldn't in their annoyingly too cool jovial manner. Fuck, they really couldn't have been any more correct about themselves.

• Like 2

Honestly, the whole Creepies thing was the worst segment I've ever heard on CBB. Completely unfunny and obnoxious. The rest of the ep was great.

New NO! NO! No complaining about Creepies segments without 1) listening to older ones with more than one person in the studio and 2) realizing they recorded in three segments

• Like 3

New NO! NO! No complaining about Creepies segments without 1) listening to older ones with more than one person in the studio and 2) realizing they recorded in three segments

I believe the last time Rust's CREEEEEEEPIES guy was on I found him annoying, but I actually liked him this time around. I think in between I began saying the word the way he does, all the time. Rust was a little shaky on staying in character this time around, but its one of those characs that gets me partly due to the fact that its not an amazing character to begin with, so some of the laughing is tongue in cheek, oh forgot its halloscream season, how about... Tongue in...... ass cheek?

• Like 2

I believe the last time Rust's CREEEEEEEPIES guy was on I found him annoying, but I actually liked him this time around. I think in between I began saying the word the way he does, all the time. Rust was a little shaky on staying in character this time around, but its one of those characs that gets me partly due to the fact that its not an amazing character to begin with, so some of the laughing is tongue in cheek, oh forgot its halloscream season, how about... Tongue in...... ass cheek?

One of the first CBB's I listened to was Rust doing the "creeeeeeepies," and it also irked me to no end. And like you, something just clicked. And now I can't get enough of how ridiculously absurd it is. I mean, mini monsters at the water park? Come on!

• Like 1

I just listened to the original Monster Fuck and realized that (other than the "Part 2!" and so forth) there actually are some differences between versions, because he doesn't mention Swamp Thing (Swamp Thing?!) in the original.

I just listened to the original Monster Fuck and realized that (other than the "Part 2!" and so forth) there actually are some differences between versions, because he doesn't mention Swamp Thing (Swamp Thing?!) in the original.

Swamp Thing is in the original, Scott just didn't catch it that first time. Must have been distracted by something.

But, yes, there are differences. This time around Dracula wasn't balls deep in the bride of Frankenstein and Igor was fucking a bat instead of his father and oh God what the Hell am I doing with my life?

• Like 3

Swamp Thing is in the original, Scott just didn't catch it that first time. Must have been distracted by something.

I'll be damned, he is! I guess I'm so conditioned to hearing Scott's reaction that I missed it.