๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 121.5 - Minisode 121.5

I have a question for you all. If you were going to dress up for Halloween as a character from a HDTGM movie, what would you choose?

ย 

For me it's a tie between an out of shape Dolph Lundgren He-Man and Stinger from Jupiter Ascending (but mostly so I would be able to go around telling people that "bees don't lie")

• Like 2

Yeah I played again too

ย 

1. Solitude Is Bliss - Tame Impala

2. Clementine - Sarah Jaffe

3. Young God - Halsey

4. Twilight Galaxy - Metric

5. Mercy - Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors

ย 

Almost made the cut: Love Like a Sunset - Phoenix (I was impatient) & Meet Me On The Equinox - Death Cab For Cutie

ย 

I also forgot to mention fuck Coke and Pepsi it's all about that Dr. Pepper.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

I have a question for you all. If you were going to dress up for Halloween as a character from a HDTGM movie, what would you choose?

ย 

For me it's a tie between an out of shape Dolph Lundgren He-Man and Stinger from Jupiter Ascending (but mostly so I would be able to go around telling people that "bees don't lie")

Sorry for the double post but I would absolutely go with Jupiter's wedding dress!

ย 

new-image.jpg

• Like 5

Yeah I played again too

ย 

1. Solitude Is Bliss - Tame Impala

2. Clementine - Sarah Jaffe

3. Young God - Halsey

4. Twilight Galaxy - Metric

5. Mercy - Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors

ย 

Almost made the cut: Love Like a Sunset - Phoenix (I was impatient) & Meet Me On The Equinox - Death Cab For Cutie

ย 

I also forgot to mention fuck Coke and Pepsi it's all about that Dr. Pepper.

giphy.gif

Speaking of Sarah Jaffe...

ย 

ย 

The Toadies are one of my favorite bands, and they did a PJ Harvey cover with her a couple years back. Even their more upbeat tunes (of which this isn't one of them) sound like perfect music to bury hitchhikers to, whether the songs are about burying hitchhikers or not. There are surprisingly few in their catalog!

• Like 3

Speaking of Sarah Jaffe...

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJpPXfjXFmA

ย 

The Toadies are one of my favorite bands, and they did a PJ Harvey cover with her a couple years back. Even their more upbeat tunes (of which this isn't one of them) sound like perfect music to bury hitchhikers to, whether the songs are about burying hitchhikers or not. There are surprisingly few in their catalog!

Oh man I had never heard that before but I absolutely LOVE The Toadies and this is amahzing! (read in Casey Wilson's voice for added effect)

• Like 3

ย 

I was the Punisher for Halloween like three years in a row, but unfortunately, I'm blond-haired and blue-eyed, which doesn't leave a lot of options for unmasked superhero costumes, because I'm not big enough to be Captain America. Hmmmm, maybe I can pull off Hawkeye though.

ย 

Let's see, who else could I be from the HDTGM universe? Maybe I'd do another repeat and be Taylor Lautner's dad in "Abduction", because I already know that the costume fits (see Episode 33).

• Like 4

Hello everyone! My version of Death Spa lasts 1hour 23mins 48seconds but I read that there is another longer UNCUT version... I wonder if Im missing something from the other version...

ย 

Who here has seen the longer version? If so, Can you tell me if its worth a second watch?

ย 

Thank you in advance...

Oh man I had never heard that before but I absolutely LOVE The Toadies and this is amahzing! (read in Casey Wilson's voice for added effect)

ย 

Here's one of the songs that sounds like it's about hitchhiker murder that really isn't (I think...). It's about a guy that's being driven crazy by someone he picked up on the way to Graceland that won't stop talking about the Beatles and the Stones.

• Like 3

Sorry for the double post but I would absolutely go with Jupiter's wedding dress!

ย 

I will hand it to the Wachowskis, they know how to make a visually stunning movie, they just suck at telling stories.

• Like 3

Hello everyone! My version of Death Spa lasts 1hour 23mins 48seconds but I read that there is another longer UNCUT version... I wonder if Im missing something from the other version...

ย 

Who here has seen the longer version? If so, Can you tell me if its worth a second watch?

ย 

Thank you in advance...

ย 

the version i saw was 87mins long but at 84 mins .... "id say you've had enough"

ย 

Id-Say-Youve-Had-Enough.jpg

• Like 5

For some reason my Quote function wont let me tag taylorannephoto's question of what would we be for Halloween; anyway, I would be John Travolta's character in Battlefield Earth complete with the abnormally large and frontal cod piece.

ย 

This is a tech question and will definitely expose my lack there of, but how do you attach memes and gifs (are they the same)? I'll take the answer off the air (neilip2000@yahoo.com).

I didn't get to play yesterday because I got busy with some pesky work shit. Anyway, here's mine from today:

ย 

1. Bad Religion - New Dark Ages

2. They Might Be Giants - Why Does the Sun Shine?

3. Bad Religion - 21st Century Digital Boy

4. Strung Out - Wrong Side of the Tracks

5. Flogging Molly - Float

ย 

Apparently, Spotify wasn't feeling very diverse...

• Like 4

For some reason my Quote function wont let me tag taylorannephoto's question of what would we be for Halloween; anyway, I would be John Travolta's character in Battlefield Earth complete with the abnormally large and frontal cod piece.

ย 

This is a tech question and will definitely expose my lack there of, but how do you attach memes and gifs (are they the same)? I'll take the answer off the air (neilip2000@yahoo.com).

As much as I would love to take credit for that awesome question that was actually Landolph's doing! Which may be why your quote won't work because I didn't originally post it.

ย 

Also the gifs thing is simple! There's a handy little picture icon (that resembles a polaroid) which you can click on and post the link to the actual image! You just have to make sure that the link ends in .jpg or .gif.

ย 

I was legit going to ask if anyone was dressing up for Halloween this year and this question is so much better!

ย 

I'm an HDTGM originalist. ANY costumes from Burlesque.

ย 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ย 

I love wigs, glitter, those fuck-me pumps Christina gets from McSteamy and I'm a decent dancer after a few drinks.

ย 

Edit: I re-watched this yesterday actually and will fight anyone that tells me that this is not an amazing piece of cinema.

• Like 4

ย 

ย 

Well, if Landolph's going as Stinger, and Taylor Anne is going as Jupiter, that makes my choice pretty clear.

ย 

tumblr_nm2jd0KHDw1u9juilo1_500.gif

ย 

As for music, I had a strange day. It started full of hope and optimism and slowly deteriorated into a festering pile of donkey shit. So I actually did this twice: once in the morning, and once to pull me out of my funk.

ย 

Morning

ย 

1) My Brain is Hanging Upside Down--The Ramones

2) Far From Over--Frank Stallone

3) Contrecoup--They Might Be Giants

4) Story of My Life--Social Distortion

5) Population: Us--Dr. Frank

ย 

Close call

You're the Best--Joe Esposito

ย 

Afternoon

ย 

1) I know There's an Answer--The Beach Boys

2) If I Had a Million Dollars--BNL

3) Bailando--Enrique Iglesias (Spanish Version)

4) New York City--Cub

5) Closer--Tegan and Sara

ย 

Close call

ATLiens--Outkast.

• Like 6

I don't know if there's been a funnier moment in a HDTGM film than when Dr. Lido Moray explained that he stopped being a priest...pretty much to shoot people.

ย 

988OO0p.png

ย 

Also, is "Lido Moray" supposed to be an anagram?

I just finished playing again, I love making lists

ย 

1. Come On Eileen- Dexys Midnight Runner

2. Electric Feel- MGMT

3. Bring It On Home to Me- Sam Cooke

4. Don't Know Why- Norah Jones

5. Love Don't Live Here Anymore- Lady Antebellum

• Like 3

I was legit going to ask if anyone was dressing up for Halloween this year and this question is so much better!

ย 

it just so happens I found the best Halloween costume ever!

ย 

ras4333-ras4330.jpg

ย 

I also found this.

ย 

A-Christmas-Story-Fragile-Wooden-Box-Costume-240x215.jpg

• Like 3

I thank the HDTGM clergy (Cameron H. and tayloranne) everyday for teaching me the glorious art of gif posting. I don't know how I've ever lived without it now.

• Like 3

ย 

Morning

ย 

1) My Brain is Hanging Upside Down--The Ramones

2) Far From Over--Frank Stallone

3) Contrecoup--They Might Be Giants

4) Story of My Life--Social Distortion

5) Population: Us--Dr. Frank

ย 

ย 

Frank Stallone, far from over is the song I use every morning to wake up to. I set it up on my iPhone, to play that tune as a alarm clock, it works every time.

ย 

It's funny today I woke up before it started ringing the song, and I am in the bathroom shaving. Have to run into the bed room searching to find my phone to turn it off.

ย 

Boy, if I ever lost that phone the poor sucker that is going to have to endure a world of pain if they dont call the number on the lock screen to turn it off.

ย 

I guess that it keeps playing the song tell the battery dies. Because it seems to be in an endless loop. I've never found out for sure.

• Like 3

So as it turns out, the episode is available now on Soundcloud before the website

I was legit going to ask if anyone was dressing up for Halloween this year

ย 

I am in desperate need of a haircut, and I was thinking I would make a good Jeff from Miami Connection

ย 

Miami-Connection-Jane-and-Jeff-7.jpg

ย 

My baby boy and I:

6PYa1eK.jpg

• Like 4

ย 

I like it, but how about this?

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

The movie opens with Kylo Ren chasing a mysterious hooded figure. Cornered, this figure lays his hand on his R2 unit and records the message, "Leia Organa Solo, you're my only hope." He then sends the droid away, his fate is uncertain. Leia gets this message, and since she is tied up with Republic stuff, she can't go after him. Han volunteers to go find him but she's "got a bad feeling about this." Han teams up with Rey and Finn and goes after Luke. It turns out Kylo Ren is Han and Leia's son who has a hard on for Star Wars Collectibles--specifically anything Darth Vader related. He wasn't trying to kill Luke, he was trying to get a ultra-rare action figure. Han tries to reason with him, but he is struck down (since there's no way Ford is coming back to do another one). Finn and Rey escape with Chewie. The last shot of the movie is them entering a temple on a strange planet and out of the shadows steps Luke Skywalker.

ย 

ย 

End of movie.

ย 

ย 

HOW DID YOU KNOW SO MUCH CAMERON H.???

• Like 3