🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

On a very spoOoOky Halloween episode of Hollywood Handbook, Sean and Hayes tear away the cobwebs off the Teaser Freezer as they breakdown the new film "Burnt." Then JOE WENGERT, Head of Branded Content at WolfCool Industries returns to introduce a brand new PAUL F. TOMPKINS character by the name of BRANDON CONTENT.

• Like 16

I didn't like my post so I googled "wolfcool" and this showed up.

fcbf55ccb8a2fba009d54e13b2342b74.jpg

Is this really Sean and Haye's logo? i'm surprised they went with something so spooky.

• Like 10

Hi, in case you're all wondering, I'm doing well,

I've been absent for a while due to more work (AKA KILLING IT).

Glad to see my legacy of battling for top comment slot lives on! Also glad to see that I still haven't gotten that slot. Keeps me hungry.

Kisses to my sweet baby boys, Hayes 'n Sean.

• Like 11

I know - PFT was so funny!

This Brandon Content character is really gonna catch on, bet we even get some Hollywood Handbook t-shirts out of it with his catch phrase on them!

• Like 7

It's okay Brett, I know who Ronnie Wood is too.

• Like 11

This week I got a twitter follower for my various PCGQs, so when I was listening I couldn't concentrate because I really rated my chances this week, and after that I was super excited about once more successfully co-opting the pod for gurella marketing of my own brand.

But what I picked up in the haze, uh... the opening segment was very good. Burnt looks super goofy. Did the boys mention how cold the whole thing looked? Because it's got the colour palette of a horror film, like a Ring or a Ringu.

Anyway, big fan of Joegert, big fan of PFT, you know I'm a big fan of the boys. Lots of good observations, love what Joe was doing with the bin. I wonder if the "why today?" thing is going to continue on to other recordings, can't wait to make H+S absolutely sick of it, yelling it at them out of passing cars etc.

You've got to admire Matt Besser's clout with the studio. Lot of people have to perform their own show-ads, but Besser got one of the engies to cobble together his out of clips. Total power-move.

• Like 6

Thanks Hayes and Sean, but can you give more advice on how to Long a chick?

Also, Brett is great in this ep.

• Like 6

Booyakasha! BBL to give my break thoiughts but odds are pretty good they will be "awesome" and/,or "bless you,boys!".

• Like 9

What happened to the Wolfcool production tag at the end of the episode? I don't want to hear the generic earwolf one!

P.S. Muffins stop being a dude, come back to the lady team. I promise to still have a crush on you.

• Like 13

I am very excited to listen to this episode.

• Like 4

Sweet oogly moogly, the pro version is back!

(Also: excellent ep)

• Like 6

I haven't listened yet, but I read on the forum it's a good ep.

• Like 11

What a glorious morning

That's what I always when waking up to the sight of my morning boner

• Like 7

douglas doesn't necessarily think you're going to let us out of Room today

to my feverish, exhausted mind, this is poetry. love this ep. sorry if I coughed on anyone on the way in here

• Like 11

fbbf3b1f-5f63-4546-a9ba-d022c57e3906_zpswk603mxc.png

update 9:52 AM: I'm ashamed of this post.

• Like 20