🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

Today is a very special day for Danny Boy Warlock, because he turns 9 years old. Everybody give him the ceremonial 9 punches on the arm, and pinch his dick once for good luck!

happy_birthday_danny__by_gryffingirl77-d5w3em3.jpg

Edit: Special thanks to Gryffingirl77, for posting this photograph somewhere on the internet.

• Like 24

I'll have to run the numbers but I think this is the funniest episode of hollywood handbook, the podcast.

• Like 9

Today is a very special day for Danny Boy Warlock, because he turns 9 years old. Everybody give him the ceremonial 9 punches on the arm, and pinch his dick once for good luck!

Edit: Special thanks to Gryffingirl77, for posting this photograph somewhere on the internet.

I think its time for a name-change, Danny "Young-Man" Warlock.

I'll have to run the numbers but I think this is the funniest episode of hollywood handbook, the podcast.

Can't wait for S&H to tackle this ep on Hollywood Handbook, the podcast, the musical.

• Like 17

That was terrifying,but in a fun way.

I think Hayes was the MVP of this ep. He was in Joke Beast Mode the whole way through.

Of course Sean was also great and funny and cool and really smart in this ep.

I liked getting some insight into PFT's character work and the chilled vibe he had.

I'm worried about Wengert. Douglas was cool; I love fluids.

James L. Brooks was here. BYE!

• Like 5

I laughed A LOT when Sean and Hayes put their tongues on the mics, that was really funny

• Like 15

my favorite take-away from the show was that organs are wet

• Like 8

my favorite take-away from the show was that organs are wet

my favourite take-away a pizza

bye guys

edit oh in uk we call take out food take away food

this was just a joke i hope i didnt confuse anyone

okay bye guys

• Like 14

I haven't done one of my lazy, uninspired photoshop jobs for which I found early acclaim before becoming a beloved member of the community in a while:

voRuFVr.jpg

• Like 22

Thanks Hayes and Sean, but can you give more advice on how to Long a chick?

Also, Brett is great in this ep.

They are referring to sex

• Like 10

My thoughts on this weeks ep

• Good ep
  • Funny
  • Lot's of laughs
  • Entertaining
  • I enjoyed it
  • Good use of humour
  • Everyone involved did a great job
  • I liked it!

Can't wait to listen to next week's episode.

• Like 21

Tongues on the microphones, the boys taking down Birdman (or the Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance), the boys taking down Eddie Murphy, and Pepseeds are all highlights for me. This epi is great!

• Like 10

I haven't done one of my lazy, uninspired photoshop jobs for which I found early acclaim before becoming a beloved member of the community in a while:

voRuFVr.jpg

Perfect! You can almost hear Beetlejuice saying "remember me?"

• Like 7

I've never seen Veep but HH is my Shakespeare.

Souprman now you can't change your name back - otherwise the story of your pro version told your grandchildren won't make sense.

• Like 10

Hey guys, its me, Norm, from the forums.

Good to see you.

Nice episode.

Talk to you later.

• Like 7

Hey guys, its me, Norm, from the forums.

Good to see you.

Nice episode.

Talk to you later.

Norm!

This is a reference to the tv show 'Cheers' if any of you didn't get it

It's really funny if you get it, trust me

• Like 5

Remember how Urkel would frequently walk into a room and simply ask somebody if they had any cheese, and then that would make the audience laugh and applaud? That's weird, right?

• Like 13

Oh wow what a great ep to kick off another week of Forums.

Last week on Forums:

Silvrwoman and Ashley told everyone what was sexist, Elizamuffins grew a dick, Jakal showed everyone a cool video, forumers shared their favorite poems and Far Side comics, the Original Forum Elite Squad showed up to wreak havoc, SteveH got himself pregnant, Anastasia and Valerie were super nice, RanRan debuted her podcast, Spunky said some chill shit about bugs, Andy Dick Cheney brutally mindfucked the gang, and everyone disagreed about the latest episode of Comedy Bang! Bang!

What's in store for our plucky crew this week? How many new podcasts will the forumers make? Whose sexy pic will get the most likes? Will Norm and Souprman finally kiss? Who will get a rose from honlads and who will not be joining us in next week's thread?

Stay tuned for the answers to these questions and more!

PS - Seriously fantastic episode! So funny. Papa Hayes (and everyone) really crushed it. Tuesdays are my favorite day of the week, and the fact that they're my day off is only the second most important reason why.

• Like 20

I shouldn't post before I drink coffee.

PS- I am totally over the whole dick thing.

• Like 9

I don't remember which one is Joe and which one is Douglas.

I think I have that trashcan at home, it's from Ikea. but his name isn't Douglas, it's Dokument. Actually it's Dok U. Ment (the U stands for Urnest). Ikea just stylized it to be fancy, but he'll always be Dok to me.

Capture4_zpshc72aba6.png

• Like 15

Oh wow what a great ep to kick off another week of Forums.

Last week on Forums:

Silvrwoman and Ashley told everyone what was sexist, Elizamuffins grew a dick, Jakal showed everyone a cool video, forumers shared their favorite poems and Far Side comics, the Original Forum Elite Squad showed up to wreak havoc, SteveH got himself pregnant, Anastasia and Valerie were super nice, RanRan debuted her podcast, Spunky said some chill shit about bugs, Andy Dick Cheney brutally mindfucked the gang, and everyone disagreed about the latest episode of Comedy Bang! Bang!

What's in store for our plucky crew this week? How many new podcasts will the forumers make? Whose sexy pic will get the most likes? Will Norm and Souprman finally kiss? Who will get a rose from honlads and who will not be joining us in next week's thread?

Stay tuned for the answers to these questions and more!

PS - Seriously fantastic episode! So funny. Papa Hayes (and everyone) really crushed it. Tuesdays are my favorite day of the week, and the fact that they're my day off is only the second most important reason why.

I appreciate you saying my name in your post--you have to out of respect!--but I'm a guy now, so I mostly only kiss beautiful women, babies and ouchies.

Soup keeps saying a snake bit his lips but there arent snakes in the lakes, and I can see his boner poking through his swim shorts.

And a kiss doesn't get the poison out! And if it did, why would I want to have the poison? He should have it. I'm young and gorgeous.

Anyway, Fuck you, Ashley ASSinthe.

• Like 12

One Halloween, when I was only 12 years old, my friends dared me to climb the fence surrounding the creepy old house at the top of the hill at the end of my street, that spewed bright red iron-rich clay and turned the snow red in the winter, and ring the doorbell. Also the place seemed like it might be haunted, though oddly it never came up amongst the townsfolk.

"No I don't-a-wanna" I cried like an Italian baby.

"Whudderya chickn?" they all sang mockingly like street thugs from the Bowery circa 1952.

"I aint afraid of no iron-rich clay!" I yelled back reflecting Ray Parker Jr's attitude toward ghosts.

"OH YEAH McFly? prove it." They challenged referencing the classic time-travel comedy Back to the Future.

So off I went. I climbed the black gate and jumped down into the ruddy wet snow. I trudged up the hill and finally made it to the bottom of the stairs at the front of the big spooky house that was also really creepy. I gingerly tiptoed up the stairs and just as I extended my finger to press the doorbell the door flew open. There stood a sexy ass black-haired woman with pale skin and her boobs all super jacked up in an old-timey bustier-type dress. She looked like some kinda sexy hot witch straight outta one of my sexy hot witch fantasies. She looked me up and down and it was then I realized I still was dressed as Elmo Jason Voorhees from the Friday the 13th movies.

"Trick or treat," I tried to say with enthusiasm. She just stared at me.

"I don't think that's why you're here. What if I were to offer you a trick?" She asked with the tiniest crook of a smile creasing the corners of her mouth.

"I mean, sure. I don't really...know..." I stammered mesmerized by her giant rack.

"Why don't you come into the Moth-Parlour and I'll tell you your future". She motioned for me to enter and I just started walking in almost not of my own accord. I mean to say it was like her milky cleave had me in a trance, a confusing premonition of what the rest of my pathetic heterosexual life would be like.

"Hey what's a Moth-" I started to ask.

"Please, have a seat" she interrupted. I sat in a chair next to the giant fireplace. She sat opposite me and then took my hand. She studied the lines of my palm before gasping slightly and pulling back, putting her hand to her mouth and muttering "Oh my...".

"What? What is it?" I asked

"No, I'm sorry, I can't do the trick tonight. I have some Fun-Size Snickers around here somewhere let me get you one and you can be on your way". She seemed genuinely SPOOOOOOKED!!!!!

I jumped up and grabbed her by her sexy porcelain shoulders and shook her, "Tell me! You must, you simply must tell me. What did you see?" I looked into her eyes and she into mine and then we totally started making out. It got pretty sloppy (high five).

Afterward she said that at some point in the distant future I would receive the pro-version while I was using a spooky Halloween pseudonym. I never knew what she was talking about until now.

Also we totally boned each other down several times that night.

the end.

>

• Like 16

Tempted to post pictures of cute babies and toddlers to curtail the sex-posts

• Like 8