🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

"Whudderya chickn?"

I'm just going to consider this a forums shout out and thank you.

Thank you.

• Like 13

I'm just going to consider this a forums shout out and thank you.

Thank you.

totally intentional my friend :)

• Like 5

"OH YEAH McFly? prove it." They challenged referencing the classic time-travel comedy Back to the Future.

Congrats on getting the pro-version. Also, thanks for spelling the quoted reference. Totally went over my head as though it did not need roads* during the first table read.

• Like 5

Remember how Urkel would frequently walk into a room and simply ask somebody if they had any cheese, and then that would make the audience laugh and applaud? That's weird, right?

Did he do that?

• Like 14

My favorite line was "Plate is for food on... Not wall throw" What a great ep. I could listen to teaser freezers for hours. Also Hayes commenting on Brett perking up for the rolling stones reference was incredible

• Like 15

So here that is, trust me it's too scary... Also there is some music in there.

https://www.mixcloud...uice-episode-8/

I just want to say I'm listening to this and it's v good. I like the music. Everything is spooky and fun really, really well edited/produced. super soupr impressive and really setting a chill, spooky vibe for my day. That's all.

• Like 5

Tempted to post pictures of cute babies and toddlers to curtail the sex-posts

Here's a pic of my son painting a pumpkin. As you can tell from his face, he's not impressed. (like that gymnast from the olympics or some other meme)

IMG_3013_zpsyihq2zfp.jpg

• Like 21

The H family mixes Halloween and easter in some sort of twisted, pagan, anti-christian holiday.

Very cool.

• Like 13

Also in cool comedy dudes too cool to plug their stuff:

Sean's Ash vs. The Evil Dead show debuts Saturday on Starz, 9PM!

• Like 11

Those are some pretty solid top picks for you, Jakman. You gonna tackle any of those bad boys?

• Like 9

Those are some pretty solid top picks for you, Jakman. You gonna tackle any of those bad boys?

Been thinking about starting Jane the Virgin, but I'm afraid that it'll hit too close to home.

• Like 21

Wikipedia description:

"Set in Miami, the series details the surprising and unforeseen events that take place in the life of Jane Villanueva, a hard-working, religious young Latina woman whose family tradition and a vow to save her virginity until her marriage to a detective is shattered when a doctor mistakenly artificially inseminates her during a checkup. And to make matters worse, the biological donor is a married man, a former playboy and cancer survivor who is not only the new owner of the hotel where Jane works, but was also her former teenage crush"

A story as old as time

• Like 15

Nice Oaklandish shirt, Hayes. See, I noticed this time.

geimho (great episode in my humble opinion), imo (in my opinion). No but really, one of the top eps.

• Like 22

Wikipedia description:

"Set in Miami, the series details the surprising and unforeseen events that take place in the life of Jane Villanueva, a hard-working, religious young Latina woman whose family tradition and a vow to save her virginity until her marriage to a detective is shattered when a doctor mistakenly artificially inseminates her during a checkup. And to make matters worse, the biological donor is a married man, a former playboy and cancer survivor who is not only the new owner of the hotel where Jane works, but was also her former teenage crush"

A story as old as time

At first I thought you were being funny by plugging "artificially inseminates" into the text. Now, I realize it's actually part of the wikipedia entry. What a creative way to tell a story about motherhood while maintaining the mother's virtue and purity; she didn't even have to participate in dirty evil sex! Next season: Alien's come down and mind-control Jane into orgasming. She loved it, but doesn't have to feel guilty about blemishing her purity because her mind was being controlled

• Like 10

Jane the Virgin is actually a really good, funny, poignant, original (and yes, feminist) show and I know you all are doing jokes, but some things are just not okay to do jokes about like rape, school shootings, 9/11 and my favorite TV shows so I hope you all think twice next time you wanna do jokes about something I hold dear that you think is dumb which for future reference include:

• the beautiful city of Pittsburgh, PA
  • books by John Green
  • my mom
  • Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian
  • Squirrel Girl
  • vegan cuisine
  • Birdman (fuck u sean and hayes and pft)

• Like 15

I would rather watch a show called "Jane, You Ignorant Slut".Let me know if you had to Google that ref so I can stop treating you like person.

• Like 15

Hey, real talk, that whole thing on Eddie Murphy's Raw is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. My throat was raw from laughing so gash-dorn hard!

• Like 13

(fuck u sean and hayes and pft)

You have too far this time, young lady! Respect your elders and also the GREAT MEN who brought us all together.SMDH.

Youts!!!!!!!

• Like 8

You guys read that new John Green book about Squirrel Girls alter ego, Mrs Absinthe, living in Pittsburgh with Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian? It follows all their trials, tribulations, and hardships about being vegan in the steel city, it also sounds like absolute poop.

Birdman.

• Like 20

You guys read that new John Green book about Squirrel Girls alter ego, Mrs Absinthe, living in Pittsburgh with Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian? It follows all their trials, tribulations, and hardships about being vegan in the steel city, and sounds like absolute poop.

Birdman.

Her mom is dumb in that right?

Edit: I'm the dumb one. Missed the Mrs.

• Like 7