🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 107 — Paul F. Tompkins and Joe Wengert Present Brandon Content, A WolfCool Exclusive Character

I was a fan of Darius Miles, Lamar Odom, Corey Maggette, Quentin Richardson, Eric Piatkowski, Elton Brand, etc.

Not my fault 10 year old me didn't do the due diligence, but I wasn't about to jump on the Lakers bandwagon.

and now lamar is sick!

thanks alot!

• Like 5

Jane the Virgin is actually a really good, funny, poignant, original (and yes, feminist) show and I know you all are doing jokes, but some things are just not okay to do jokes about like rape, school shootings, 9/11 and my favorite TV shows so I hope you all think twice next time you wanna do jokes about something I hold dear that you think is dumb which for future reference include:

• the beautiful city of Pittsburgh, PA
  • books by John Green
  • my mom
  • Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian
  • Squirrel Girl
  • vegan cuisine
  • Birdman (fuck u sean and hayes and pft)

I cannot promise not to make jokes about everything on that list, but I 100% support your conviction on the greatness of Squirrel Girl and your mom.

• Like 7

Norm and the Lakers. God, will they or won't they! It's like a regular Joe and Douglas over here.

All Memes Must Die.

• Like 5

I am more in to football lately but my 1990s basketball card collection is sick as fuck.

• Like 6

I support the New Orleans Pelicans. The Pelicans have the best player so they're going to win the most games.

(Not sure how we got Nate Robinson so cheap, but MAN I'm excited for this season!)

• Like 6

I cannot promise not to make jokes about everything on that list, but I 100% support your conviction on the greatness of Squirrel Girl and your mom.

You reading Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Houston? Ryan North is absolutely crushing it.

• Like 3

Fuck the Lakers, Fuck the Knicks. Clippers? whatever, at you least you have Pierce. Go Celtics.

• Like 4

I'm a New Jersey nets fan. Derrick Coleman, Rex Walters,Drazen petrovic, Kenny Anderson ...the whole crew

• Like 8

Kenny Anderson was the man, even if he took Dee Brown's position and number.

• Like 3

I'm a New Jersey nets fan. Derrick Coleman, Rex Walters,Drazen petrovic, Kenny Anderson ...the whole crew

give it up for sam bowie; big man can pass that rock

• Like 4

You reading Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Houston? Ryan North is absolutely crushing it.

I am way behind on fun life reading due to life being dominated by boring reading, but I have strong respect for SG and will add that to my to read list.

• Like 2

I got NBA Jam on the PlayStation 3 with all the characs unlocked. Party at my place!

PS- does the muffin in my avatar look like it is giving 2 angry handjobs to phantom dicks to anyone else?

Edited by eLIZamuffins
  • Like 13

We don't have many basketball teams in Ireland. Only one actually. My team. The Dublin Steppers aka the dubsteppers. Small forward Cian Ellis had a huge season for us (it's a summer schedule) racking up a massive point from the field and putting in a single single but unfortunately we just missed out on a playoff berth by losing all our games.

• Like 21

Kenny Anderson's daughter went to my college. My friend had sex with her in a bar bathroom. I really didn't wanna bring up sex stuff but how often is Kenny Anderson gonna come up in this forum

• Like 12

How you guys doing in your fantasy UCB Harold leagues?

• Like 24

I know it was probably a mysterious moment for most of the listeners, but there's a part where sean randomly says "red dead redemption", which I'll explain for any poser nerds. It's a video game where you rob horses and be a cowboy.

• Like 11

Got Will Hines in the 8th round. My league had no idea what they're doing

• Like 9

I know it was probably a mysterious moment for most of the listeners, but there's a part where sean randomly says "red dead redemption", which I'll explain for any poser nerds. It's a video game where you rob horses and be a cowboy.

Thanks for explaining this. It will help me in the long con I'm pulling where I pretend to love video games in order to get attention from boy gamers.

• Like 13

Can't wait til the 2016 Australian Open.

Hoping Sam Stosur makes you guys proud this year.

• Like 6

Thanks for explaining this. It will help me in the long con I'm pulling where I pretend to love video games in order to get attention from boy gamers.

This is gonna be gamergate all over again

• Like 8

the narnold just sat bolt upright in his gamer chair that has speakers on it

• Like 18

I'm getting killed. Hayley Huntleys team had a bye last week. Hal Rudnick has been out for 3 weeks with a torn ligament in his brain

• Like 13